It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is very wrong.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: khnum

There has been a great shift. We have entered a time of dissent and inhumanity.

What is so wrong or 'dark' about dissent?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
My prediction is that ATS will get 99% of all its predictions wrong--again. These seem like pretty safe bets: "I feel something will happen--or not."

I know. Hilarious right? But lets not be too harsh, it must be hard work to be so ambiguous and try to find ways of saying something whilst not saying anythign at all..

"something bad will happen in the next 8 months...."

Wow! Really!?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

My prediction is that ATS will get 99% of all its predictions wrong--again. These seem like pretty safe bets: "I feel something will happen--or not."

I know. Hilarious right? But lets not be too harsh, it must be hard work to be so ambiguous and try to find ways of saying something whilst not saying anythign at all..

Wow! Really!?

I can accurrately predict events. However, I shall not now, because it is obvious something is wrong in this world and you don't need a fortune teller to know it.

The OP just said he had a bad feeling..maybe he is feeling the negative energy much more now than perhaps last week?

The OP is feeling what a lot of other people feel, and I noticed that the OP has said he felt that when surveying the Killing Fields. If one can't feel anything after visiting some place like that, then they really must be hard hearted. A lot of bad happened there.

Would you prefer the OP say it in Quatrains?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I can accurrately predict events. However, I shall not now, because it is obvious something is wrong in this world and you don't need a fortune teller to know it.

LOL yeah, I can also predict the future.......I just won't right now because of the price of eggs.....wth

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

LOL yeah, I can also predict the future.......I just won't right now because of the price of eggs.....wth

I predicted an earthquake in California...the same day, hours before it happened. I did it right here on ATS.
I have also in the past predicted TWA 800 exploding and crashing in water, just hours before it happened. I could do the same thing now.

But this is for the OP to give because the OP is the one feeling it.

But you go ahead, predict away. I am sure you will hit something eventually, after all your side believes a bunch of monkeys could type out the entire volume of Shakespeare if given enough time.

Would that not also count as a prediction?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Predictions are mere guesses and if you've ever made one that was similar to real world events then it was sheer coincidence.......or are you claiming to harbor super powers?

There really is an astounding number of people with special snowflake syndrome here on ATS....

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Predictions are mere guesses and if you've ever made one that was similar to real world events then it was sheer coincidence.......or are you claiming to harbor super powers?

There really is an astounding number of people with special snowflake syndrome here on ATS....

That's your belief.

It doesn't bother me that you don't believe it. But that could be probable, right? So let's work with mathematical probabilities that someone right now could accurately predict that tomorrow there might be an attack made on F-16 fighter jets in...let's say...Moldova.

Now, working with probabilities, what do you think of the probability that it could happen and that I could accurately predict that?

I am not saying it will happen, I am saying what are the probabilities that I could be right? We are talking about math, remember? The language of the universe.

If given enough time, any prediction can become right. But how much do you want to bet that you probably just thought "yeah, right"?

So, what are the probabilities that tomorrow there is an attack on F16 fighter jets in Moldova? If I am wrong, I said that I could be wrong, I am only asking you about the probability.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
yes something is very wrong. people are starting to realize that they are slaves. lets take america for instance. you can have almost anything...... if you play by the rules. "rules" are not "laws". one of the rules i am talking about are you can make money, as long as you let the people in power rob you of some of it in the form of taxes. now, is that freedom? lets say you are a greedy, dishonest, immoral, power-hungry, pos that just happens to be an intelligent and talented opportunist with a silver tongue. you will most likely find yourself as a politician, who is above the laws...... but plays by the rules (you know, natural seletion and all that jazz...... the strongest will survive)

what i am saying is that unless you were lucky enough to have all the traits that predetermine your success, and have extremely good luck, you have no hope of making the world a better place...... and people who are born with these traits are also called psychopaths by the rest of us, because they do not care to make the world a better place.

long story short, this is hell, and no one can change that. i just hope that we at least deserve to be here for one reason or another. honestly, i am tired of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I wonder what the probabilities are that Moldova owns M16 aircraft or that there is an ongoing conflict in a neighbouring nation?

100%?........LMAO keep your cheap tricks for those poor saps that believe them....
edit on 29-4-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I wonder what the probabilities are that Moldova owns M16 aircraft or that there is an ongoing conflict in a neighbouring nation?

100%?........LMAO keep your cheap tricks for those poor saps that believe them....

Did I say it would be the Moldovans?

See, you read into it.

What are the probabilities that I could get it right? We are talking about your side's use of mathematical probabilities for the answer for everything.

So if there is a 1% chance of probability, then there is a possibility. I suppose that is how you guys define that.

And did you go look up information about Moldova's military?

BTW, I said F16s.

posted on May, 3 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: fixitwcw
yes something is very wrong. people are starting to realize that they are slaves. lets take america for instance. you can have almost anything...... if you play by the rules. "rules" are not "laws". one of the rules i am talking about are you can make money, as long as you let the people in power rob you of some of it in the form of taxes. now, is that freedom? lets say you are a greedy, dishonest, immoral, power-hungry, pos that just happens to be an intelligent and talented opportunist with a silver tongue. you will most likely find yourself as a politician, who is above the laws...... but plays by the rules (you know, natural seletion and all that jazz...... the strongest will survive)

what i am saying is that unless you were lucky enough to have all the traits that predetermine your success, and have extremely good luck, you have no hope of making the world a better place...... and people who are born with these traits are also called psychopaths by the rest of us, because they do not care to make the world a better place.

long story short, this is hell, and no one can change that. i just hope that we at least deserve to be here for one reason or another. honestly, i am tired of it.

I have a job I love, a great flat in London, a fiancee i love and great friends. Throw in a bit of spending money and the occasional nice holiday and I'd say if this is hell...that's fine with me.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm bumping this thread because of your awareness.
All glory to the one true God, our Father in Heaven
the Ancient of Days.

SEPTEMBER

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Not a prediction, just a possibility... lots of coincidences I think. Throw in St. Malachy prophecies of the last Pope along with the Pope's historic visit to address a joint session of congress and the UN in September. Lots of coincidences.

Way too many not to take notice of the negative consequences of not being prepared... for anything.

edit on 21-5-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's a mans job to make preps available for his family.
The squirrel is even that smart.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Wow! Really!?

The OP just said he had a bad feeling..maybe he is feeling the negative energy much more now than perhaps last week?

The OP is feeling what a lot of other people feel, and I noticed that the OP has said he felt that when surveying the Killing Fields. If one can't feel anything after visiting some place like that, then they really must be hard hearted. A lot of bad happened there.

Would you prefer the OP say it in Quatrains?

No you can't, If you could, you would and you would be rich and famous and be a scientific marvel.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join