It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is very wrong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I do not regard myself as an empath,intuitive or anything else but I have been to places that exude evil like the killing fields in Cambodia,there Buddhist monks chant 24/7/365 to get rid of the bad juju but you can still feel it,this morning here in Australia I have the same feeling here as I had there something has changed or something has got of its leash I dont know but I feel an ill wind,maybe this earthquake was a warning.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

So what you are saying is anything could happen at anytime…

…you're right.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So what you are saying is anything could happen at anytime…

…you're right.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

Beware of giant sharks...

Actually, Australia is probably one of the safest places to be in the world. Geographically speaking at least.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

1) Mystery of the Shemitah (Coming this fall if the pattern holds true)

2) Revelation 12: Then I witnessed in heaven an event of great significance. I saw a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon beneath her feet, and a crown of twelve stars on her head. (Coming in 2017) Some believe this event is the start of the tribulation, others feel it is an event during the tribulation.

edit on 26-4-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FaceMyBook

Beware of giant sharks…

And them little jelly fish. And Salties.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I have been feeling this way for a couple days. Honestly I think we're about to be in the thick of a SHTF situation long before we even know about it. It's just all the sudden going to be reality. Like others have said, I give it before the year ends and like others have said, I hope we are all wrong in our premonitions.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Well you are correct its not often I get gut feelings like this though but when I do something usually happens my concern is why would I get this feeling in a place where there has been no bloodshed or history to it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

No bloodshed in its history?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Well you are correct its not often I get gut feelings like this though but when I do something usually happens my concern is why would I get this feeling in a place where there has been no bloodshed or history to it.

Everyones experience is different.

My experience over a life time is you rarely see it coming. They usually blindside you.

But its good to keep your eyes wide open for a while until the feeling passes. Otherwise, you are here hoping for a big event somewhere just to say, "I Knewit!"

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You are correct most often it is out of the blue and I have never seen an accurate prediction for a specific date, after 9-11 I had a vision of 7 airliners in seven cities with suitcase nukes set on altimeters blowing up,this has not happened was I seeing another timeline in the multiverse,was I seeing a possibility not a definate I do not know,what I do know however is the presence of evil and I felt it this morning.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

DUN DUN DUNNNN!

Who still does that ?

It was the standard 'soundtrack' for us boys playing soldiers or cowboys back in the sixties. DUN DUN DUNNNN!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yes there is also a lot of illuminati code,Jade Helm,asteroid predictions and Isaac Newtons prediction for September could be a busy month.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

"They've" been saying September 2016 was the turning point for quite awhile now. & trib could easily last into 2100+

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
My prediction is that ATS will get 99% of all its predictions wrong--again. These seem like pretty safe bets: "I feel something will happen--or not."

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I searched around about Newtons prediction and couldn't find much. Could you link to some info? a reply to: khnum

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

There has been a great shift. We have entered a time of dissent and inhumanity. A test of sorts. The dark night of soul. We all feel it, can almost cut the thickness of doom with a knife.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Eggwhites1111

Its mentioned here,this is quite an interesting watch

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomy327
I have been feeling this way for a couple days. Honestly I think we're about to be in the thick of a SHTF situation long before we even know about it. It's just all the sudden going to be reality. Like others have said, I give it before the year ends and like others have said, I hope we are all wrong in our premonitions.

Oh...dont worry, im positive you all are..

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Australia in one of the more dangerous places to live. Forget the most dangerous wildlife, they have one of the highest skin cancer rates jn the world due it's poor magnetic field protection. Everyone in Australia knows a close family member affected by cancer.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

what I do know however is the presence of evil and I felt it this morning.

'Bad feelings' aren't the sign of evil. They are just feelings. More like people do horrific things to others and then we feel bad when we hear about it. Or some angry abusive person in the room, that kind of thing.

The "presence of evil" isbn't likely "felt", more like perceived. You might then become afraid and feel adrenalin or tingling up and down the spine, hair standing on end, chills, that kind of thing. The presence of good spirits cause the exact same feelings.

How does one tell the difference?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join