It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ATS! Please check out my new Experimental Rock Album!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey ATS, I've been a member of ATS for a few years... and I have a deep interest in all things strange amd mysterious like many of you. Well... my music also falls into that category and I would love to share my newest release with you guys! I did not realize how active the music forums were on ATS, so I'm defintely excited to post this.

It is called "Famous Breathers", and our debut release is titled "Mosquito Buzzer". I have linked the website below, there are links to check out the music, videos, and also purchase links for iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon if your so inclined. I can assure you its not your typical music, its definitely unique. It can be dark, bizarre, and downright insane at times. Some of you may hate it, but others may love it... I hope?

Thanks for checking it out!

famousbreathers.com

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh, and I forgot to add... there is an entry on the website to enter to win a free CD! were giving a bunch of them away as a promotion to get the word out!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Tnx , but no Tnx .

Don't want my IP to fall into your hands

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I dug "Dimestore Guitars" streamed from you page... Very nice work on the Video too. Nice and Gritty... almost like the Butthole Surfers, Ministry, and NineInchNails had a Threeway and gave birth to you guys.. I knew Gibby and Al were close, but damn.... hahaha

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Thanks! Definitely a compliment... I'm a huge Surfers fan. You never know... Gibby's pot belly could have been a pregnancy!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Not really my thing though.

Through all three tracks I couldn't stop thinking about Eraserhead. I think these are the kind of sounds going through Spencer's head as he descends into madness.

Best one in my opinion was Dimestore Guitars. I enjoyed that one!

Thanks again, and best of luck!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I also liked the dime store guitars bit. Your music reminds me a bit of Steven wilsons band Porupine tree. It's kind of psychedelic rock. You should check them out. Very cool though!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Great stuff!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I hope you don't take offense at this, because none is intended, however I'm curious...

What drives you to create such disturbing music/videos? Personally I've never been attracted to that type of music, and to be honest I don't understand the appeal.

That being said, keep making music and good luck!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: heliophysical1

Very atmospheric works on show here.

Interesting stuff, although not my personal flavour. My personal taste aside however, these tracks are packed full of quality. Their architecture is impressive, for all that they might not tickle my particular fancy!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Good to know psychedelic/industrial rock is not dead.
I got the butthole surfers/ministry vibe from it too.
In the right state of mind this could be heaven, or - music to cut yourself by.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: heliophysical1

my best friend/bandmate's mother wrote the 1st 200 episodes of Peppermint Place, so Mr. Peppermint (Gibby's Dad) and Gibby always came to Birthday Parties, etc... Kind of surreal to look back at it now... Gibby and Al did spend a lot of time together driving the Nissan Crackfinder around the worst parts of Austin... You wern't born a crackbaby already addicted were you? lol

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

What drives you to create such disturbing music/videos?

One person's 'disturbing' is another person's 'awesome'. Personally, I find Taylor Swift disturbing.

heliophysical1...I really like these vids. Reminiscent of The Residents in some aspects.
The 'Peanut Vendor' clip is a great touch.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

One of my favorite Films! Thanks!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Eggwhites1111

Thanks! I will check them out.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thanks Cole... glad you dug it!

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

No offense taken at all! I know this music is not for everyone. The music just comes out this way... maybe I spend too much time reading about dark and disturbing things on ATS!!! Thanks for being honest.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks! Thats an amazing compliment even if you did not care for the music personally.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Thanks! Hopefully my music won't inspire people to cut... just get lost in it and maybe add it to a night of altered states... whatever that may be.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thanks! Much respect for The Residents, so again a great compliment. The vids were just a later addition to get some media out there... glad people are enjoying them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join