It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Separation of 'Aliens and UFOS'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Those that are smart enough to know the difference will be the ones who will be participating in the discussions that matter. I think It's one of those things that sorts Itself out.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: LionOfGOD

You mean like ball lighting?

👣

Another very interesting subject,
but unfortunately i have no idea of what your post means?

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Acatalepsia
Those that are smart enough to know the difference will be the ones who will be participating in the discussions that matter. I think It's one of those things that sorts Itself out.

We all wish that it would be so, but unfortunately
the evidence contradicts this claim.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-4-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yes I agree that is the truth is some cases, but not all.

"Truth" would suggest that there is no other options, so is that the case here? They are are no longer UFOs, but identified piloted objects?

To even suggest "someone is piloting them" would mean that there is actual physical proof of this. That statement would be just like if I said that "someone made life on earth". In this case even though I have solid proof of life on earth I have no proof it was made by someone, so it is a speculation at best. One big problem is people just do not understand what a speculation is and somehow just by deciding that something is real makes it instantly a truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Well someone is piloting those objects!

There have been some sighting in the "sweet spot" that is both the outer edge of the atmosphere and the beginning edge of space that have raised the question as to whether or not they are craft all. Some sightings may be of a type of life that we've never considered...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yes I agree that is the truth is some cases, but not all.

"Truth" would suggest that there is no other options, so is that the case here? They are are no longer UFOs, but identified piloted objects?

To even suggest "someone is piloting them" would mean that there is actual physical proof of this. That statement would be just like if I said that "someone made life on earth". In this case even though I have solid proof of life on earth I have no proof it was made by someone, so it is a speculation at best. One big problem is people just do not understand what a speculation is and somehow just by deciding that something is real makes it instantly a truth.

As I told someone here in another thread recently, for personal reasons I had promised myself to refrain from saying anything in public about the ongoing sighting my family has experienced until after my mother passed away. She passed on over Easter weekend this year. My twin brother was killed when T-boned by a state trooper in 1999 and our dad died the year before he did. That just leaves me and my sister (and B-I-L) and I sent them divorce papers two years ago...

So, since there's no reason not to, I'll share what happened when my brother and I were two years old and blissfully asleep in the back seat while my parents were scared to death up front. Dad refused to ever talk about it and it only came up rarely when mom felt the need to talk.

It was 1954 and we'd had a family outing to the drive-in that used to be in the town North of where I live now. Once they'd passed through the town where I live now (headed South) there was no other traffic on the road. Their farm was about ten miles away.

There is an area once you get out of town that is bottom land and the dip in elevation is probably three miles before you get back out of it. On foggy nights there have been countless wrecks down through there over my lifetime. A stream runs East to West and visibility literally can get down to less than a car length.

On that particular night it was just your standard hot and humid Southern Indiana night and the corn on both sides of the road was 8 feet or more tall. They hadn't gotten to the bridge yet when Mom's attention was drawn to what she thought at first was an extremely low plane. At first Dad slowed down to look, too. When they realized that the object itself wasn't lit on the outside other than the beam of light that had caught Mom's eye, Dad tried to speed the car up.

By then the old Nash had started to spit and sputter and Dad started freaking out. Mom just kept an watching as it got closer. Once they'd crossed the bridge it was pacing the car in a parallel fashion. The impression that mom got was that they were looking for something. The light shining straight down was nothing like they'd ever seen before, she said the only way she knew to get the idea across would be to picture a perfect column of noon-day sun on a pitch black night. Where the light hit was perfectly visible but the line between that and darkness was razor sharp, there was complete light or complete black. It was that sharp...

The reason that dad was freaking out was because the object had three large windows divided by just two lines on either side of the center window and they could see the "people" moving around inside in silhouette. A few were at the window watching the car but others could be seen farther back apparently doing whatever they did when going about their usual business.

Just about the time mom was afraid dad was gonna have a heart attack or stroke, the object tilted at an odd angle and shot off into the sky with incredible speed.

Maybe they run on auto now, but a few of them, at least, had "someone" inside them a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi
a reply to: tanka418

legitimate extraterrestrial research does no harm to UFOlogy

On the contrary, people should have been seeking answers about black, secret, and classified man-made aerial endeavors directly from universities, private companies, corporations, armed forces, and governmental organizations. Instead, popular culture caused a significant segment of the population to research, focus, and question the extraterrestrial idea exclusively.

Today, we have many examples of declassified aircraft resembling eyewitness reports of UFOs. We also have CIA admission that many UFO reports were indeed hushed away and ignored, as they were in fact top-secret man-made craft. The questioning and attention of man-made craft was sidelined by the E.T. question.

If we would have been petitioning for Boeing or Lockheed to reveal their manmade engineering and technologies instead of focusing on aliens at Roswell, we would have known a lot sooner that many of those UFOs were actual hybrid blimps, stealth craft, and unmanned-drones.

Until rather modern times, most of these UFO's /extraterrestrial craft were clearly distinct from anything that could be produced by Terrestrial Technology...even today, many UF's, though they resemble "secret" terrestrial craft, are clearly NT "man made".

To date...there is nothing that can hover, silently, at an altitude of 20 feet or so. Meanwhile, reports of just such craft continue to be filed...

And, you wholly misunderstand what I man by "extraterrestrial research"...but, this is the wrong place for that discussion.

edit on 23-4-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

We also have CIA admission that many UFO reports were indeed hushed away and ignored, as they were in fact top-secret man-made craft.

If you believe that you will believe anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The holy grail of denial for UFO believers...one they can whip out anytime they are asked for proof..."we can't the government is hiding it"

They say NASA is hiding proof of alien visitations and they show us by using NASA footage..

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
The holy grail of denial for UFO believers...one they can whip out anytime they are asked for proof..."we can't the government is hiding it"

They say NASA is hiding proof of alien visitations and they show us by using NASA footage..

You seem to be upset with people who accept that some UFO's have an ET connection. Try to see that is just ego, and that their world view threatens your "self concept". When you can look at the situation dispassionately, then your ego is out of it. Think about it, if I said I was researching some interesting but unacknowledged phenomenon related to quantum physics, would you care one way or another?

Just because the government is hiding evidence related to UFO's, it does not follow logically that no shred of evidence can ever slip out. Evidence does slip out sometimes.

Here is a note, obtained by FOIA, no one disputes it was written by Herbert Hoover when he was CIA director, talking about flying discs confiscated by the army, there are hundreds of examples like this that directly disprove what you are saying, and that in fact the government is hiding info:

Or here is another quote from an ex CIA director:

or the COMETA report by the French government, whose title states, "UFO's and defense, what must we be prepared for?" Do you think they are referring to space junk or swamp gas?

edit on 24-4-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Meh. Most of the UFO/UFA threads are easily turned into IFO/IFA threads. Those that are inexplicable are extremely rare and fire up all kinds of speculation and debate. Ufology has always had fringe elements - it has never been a "respectable" field of study, though that's not to say that amidst everything respectable research has not been done or cannot be done - it has and it can.

The problem is, you cannot regulate peoples imagination, beliefs or *gasp* experiences. You can request scientific rigor and testable proof, you can turn your face blue explaining that what someone experienced is not, in your opinion, real or possible, and that you are looking for something in the realm of "hard science" before you will be persuaded. They can go blue in the face saying that what they experienced was as real as the presumable nose on your face and that there is testable evidence out there, but "pseudo-skeptics" ignore this evidence in favor of discrediting all possible evidence.

No matter where you put UFO/UFA phenomenon, it is inextricably aligned with the idea and possibility of either ET or ID entities - of "otherworldly conscious beings." I say let it go, and start your own threads with the kind of arguments you see as being valid and then go and defend them/keep the thread focused on your topic. If you are the OP and are willing to properly and politely manage a thread, you can herd the conversation to the type of discussion you are looking for.

My two cents.

-AB
edit on 24-4-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Not many people care about * unknown sky shinanigins * Like Atmospheric plasma, or a floating baloon ect.

The majority interested in * UFOs * are interested because visitors from other planets could be piloting them.
Or humans using backwards engineered technology, which came from aliens.

reguardless, i myself have seen * UFOs* become Identified in my own experience as alien crafts. As i have seen a saucer before, and the pilots were Aliens.

Although they were non-physical entities actually not typical to the alien propaganda being spewed by the current alien and UFO community as the species i saw was faceless and a shapeshifter being primarly made of energy. Tho the craft itself was a solid physical craft.

People assume the weirdest things like * they come from an alternate universe! and the craft is just an illusion! * or something but that's for them to argue gnostic beliefs rather than correct me on my own personal experience of which the arguer has non usually, only information collected from another source.

Eitherway. Why not just have a forum named Natural Atmospheric phenomenon? N.A.P for short? Because you cannot seperate UFO and aliens.

I don't think Abovetopsecret can rewrite decades of programing.

The whole reason they name them UFOs is simply because they don't know if its atmospheric phenomenon, or aliens just like how you try seperating the meaning behind it because im assuming, don't believe in aliens.

But shouldn't such a propesition belong in like a science theory forum or something?

* Science Mysteries* or something? Wouldn't that be more fitting? or i don't know. Why do we need a forum specifically for balloons and air plasma. Would anyone even post in it lol not to be rude.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join