It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial Contact Protocol

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
It's not taken seriously and yes. Taking my ball and going home. Don't need the BS.
a reply to: schuyler

Not to put too fine a point on it, but it's not YOUR ball. You just got it rolling. :-)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Protocol is too proper for me. Seek Good, rejoice in Family and Wake up team, and with lightness and humor even, say, I know you're up there, please fly over my head, and you might see something shoot by. Meditation and just saying how happy you are with everyone in the universe and beyond, you just want everyone to turn up the Love and go home. work on self, and sight see and ask.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bucsarg
Hello again,
Upon my review of the replies to my post, my indeavor is not being taken seriously. So with that I will ask the Mods to remove my post.

I'll go it alone.

a reply to: bucsarg

Sir, the choice to over-personalize the issue and take offense was yours alone. I doubt Mods will remove anything...

Others were merely engaging and responding. The rest of us, who often choose to observe the quite effective and intriguing commentary rather than add banter for the mere sake of chiming in, welcome your initial inquiry, but we fail to see how acting out as if the topic is your private possession and others should not discuss it without you achieves anything at all.

What do you gain by bringing this toy to the sandbox to show others and then stalking off in a huff and crying that others don't care to play by your special rules of, what, "seriousness"? C'mon...

Pay attention: Schuyler, Antar, Jadestar and others here have already explored and commented quite eloquently and specifically many times on this issue in recent years. You can learn much from them. They don't always agree with each other, but so what -we 're all enjoying the experience and trying to learn something of ourselves in the process. (Tip: check the search function - THEN pose your question. You'd be amazed at what ATSers have already digested and regurgitated in your absence!)

Well, we're sorry to see you go, l'il Bucsy (sort of). Maybe after your mum wipes your nose you can come back and rejoin us. We'll be here - ready to share and play along nicely...

my dos centavos:

edit on 4/18/2015 by Outrageo because:

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You've been in your mom's basement Watching TV for too long.. get some sunlight and a few breath fulls of fresh air

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

Whatever you guys decide.... Just be sure to tell Jabba I've got his money.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join