It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'Public Service Academy' Set to Launch at Arizona State University

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

It's creepy, but one part, I can clear up a little, maybe. The military does help with disaster relief, globally and locally. One lace we lived, back on the 90's, there was a lot of flooding. The military guys did a lot of work helping fill sand bags, to try and control some of the damage. They have delivered supplies to other places, when they could get there faster. That is all well and good. What bothers me is that the military is changing, a lot. It isn't what it was then, or even some years after that. Twenty years ago, ROTC people offering advice would have been all good Now? I am not so sure.

The way they use a of words, and don't really describe anything firm, bothers me as well. That, and the way this sort of "youth training" was discussed before. The way they talk, these people will have tentacles all over the place, and that is never good!

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

we are rapidly turning into a layered classed society with less, not more, social mobility

That is being done by business and bankers with the full aid and blessing of republicans.

Last I checked, Obama wasn't a republican...though he speaks of them often.

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Lord, I'd love to own the bag you're wearing over your head.

I bet the sun shines in there, and there's lots of rainbows.

Ignorance of evil perpetuates evil.

Take off the bag and look around you. Do some research. Reality is calling.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join