It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'Public Service Academy' Set to Launch at Arizona State University

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Seems to me that this is just another part of the whole Jade Helm thing. S&F

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Classic ATS. Already you have turned this into something to fear. And don't forget comparing Obama to Hitler, can't let a chance to do that go by.

I swear, you guys must do back flips if you so much as catch a glimse of your shadow.
edit on 17-4-2015 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

OMG!!! Agenda 21

But most important to remember remember ...
www.google.com... .10571.23.9.0.14.14.0.202.1178.0j7j1.8.0.msedr...0...1ac.1.64.img..12.11.1198.rnygV42i-2o#imgrc=_

edit on pm430pmFri, 17 Apr 2015 16:17:41 -0500 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Such happy, well adjusted fresh faces! And I see an Asian AND a Black one too! Wow we really have come along way baby!

Good to know that we can spend trillions of our Tax dollars to train civilian student youth to liaison between the population and the Military! Puts my mind at ease!

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TsukiLunar

Classic ATS. Already you have turned this into something to fear.

Professional fascists (or, if you prefer, corporatists). That's what they aim to produce.

And yes, that greatly concerns me. If you don't see how this program can (and will) be used to advance a statist political agenda you've got your head firmly planted in the sand.

They've said as much.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Let's see these new Zampolits protect us from ISIS in Mexico...conservativebyte.com...
OH WAIT you need WARRIORS for that huh?
MEH

edit on 17-4-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Rather than balk at the idea being presented why not look at the course catalog and see what's actually being taught?

As far as I can tell this is their requirements, it's 21 classes plus 12 gen ed's for 33 total classes.
spa.asu.edu...
catalog.asu.edu...

It looks a lot to me like a business major built for the public sector rather than the private sector. I'm not too fond of business majors in general (atleast at the undergrad level, MBA's are another matter) because it's a do nothing program but I don't see anything here that's outright evil other than the fact that it's short changing someones education.

The biggest issue I see here is that their program is about 99 credit hours when most bachelors degrees are 130 or more which makes this 4 year program closer to an expensive associates degree in credit hours.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Same dog - different leg-action...........

Bingo. Say no more, I've thought the very same thing - and this isn't the first of it's kind from this administration, just first in a college setting.....'social change' - marxist a-holes they are...

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This almost seems like the start or precursor for the US of Russia's political commissars or a political officer from the early to mid 1900's.

commissar
a. An official of the Communist Party in charge of political indoctrination and the enforcement of party loyalty.

b. The head of a commissariat in the Soviet Union until 1946.

2. A person who tries to control public opinion.

Commissar

There is a reason that the military doesn't operate or interfere in domestic affairs. If this was a military program to help foster cooperation between the different branches of the military, I'd be fine with that. However, that's not what this is.

This whole program seems designed to bring a working relationship between the public and military. It even seems like it wants to start changing public opinion on having the military operate domestically through public services.

This whole program is wrong.

edit on 4/17/2015 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
wow its like obamas regime is like a carbon copy of hitlers.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Remember the last time the military helped the Native Americans on a large scale?

I think they had a name for that ... Trail of Tears.

But I'm sure it'll be much happier and more benevolent when they come to help you relocate.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

we are rapidly turning into a layered classed society with less, not more, social mobility

That is being done by business and bankers with the full aid and blessing of republicans.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The majority will reign supreme.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
That and DHS combined with THIS seem WAY too overeaching and uncessary.www.infragard.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It goes a little deeper than good ol' fashioned, fascist indoctrination, even. They've laid the framework to solidify total control of these institutions from the top down.

I'm surprised no one has brought it up yet, but the news story in the OP refers to the Employers of National Service program, of which ASU has become a charter member in tandem with creating the PSA. It appears that at these institutions, job applicants with backgrounds in these types organizations (NGSC, AmeriCorps, etc.) will be given preferential treatment during the hiring and vetting process.

Like-minded fascists will flood these places in every crack, from administrators and "professors" to the janitors. Check this strange snippet from the link above:

Employers of National Service will have a competitive edge in reaching a large and diverse pool of talented individuals. Participating employers will have their job opportunities highlighted via promotional channels that reach a vast network of talented job seekers. They will also receive invitations to special events and garner public recognition for their commitment to national service alumni.

What "vast network" are they referring to?

Couldn't possibly be "The Party", could it?

We're screwed pretty deep, folks.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Maybe this?
www.infragard.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Indeed. That was supposed to be a reply to your post. Brainfart.

But yeah, their networking program is scary. They're creating an ideological fraternity with your money (for the most part), to be unleashed against you when you fall out of line.

Affirmative action for fascist sociopaths.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Yeah, helping Native Americans get equal access to education and public housing for the poor really makes me sick. /sarc

I guess you guys think the Peace Corps was the devils work too, huh.

This program looks very similar to the Peace Corps except it focuses public service in our own country instead of other countries.

:

apples.....oranges.

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yea and the tone will always change given time. Like dog catchers.....look what they are now.....the spay and neuter, chip police. They see a male dog with a set of balls and it sets them off.

Anyway.....organizations like this can morph into a sort of roving bureaucracy. More and more power given to them over time. Pains in the ass will be the result given enough time.

Plus notice these people are white. The real prototypes of this organization were started in the inner city among black youth. Even before Obama these organizations were taking root here and there. We had them around here in uniform with their berets. Even blacks thought they were creeps, and stupid. Now it looks like they are trying to sell a white version. Must be the GD CIA at work. LOL

posted on Apr, 18 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Does anyone else find it Creepy that they use a Devil for their Mascot?! I Mean really?!?!? WTF Is that?!?!?!!

Yea its creepy if not stupid. Hay look its a giant Pokémon! Stupid, stupid, stupid. HR Puff and Stuff! GD we are beset on every side with dumbasses!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join