It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instant Justice for trying to beat elderly man.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

It's great when a loud mouth gets what is coming to him.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I think the two guys in the car are great. I would have done the same thing.

I sometimes wonder how come there aren't more people like this but then i think that most people are taught that "violence is never the answer". The law reinforces this because punching somebody is assault and a jailable offense. Even if it was with the best intentions or a perfectly valid reason.

We see videos posted on this site all the time of good people suffering at the hands of animals. I just wish more people behaved like these two gentlemen in the car, when you see something like this you don't say something later, you do something.They helped that trucker.
edit on 16-4-2015 by myartisstrong because: sausage fingered the keyboard.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No one left anyone alone that night.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: myartisstrong

Yeah, it was awesome seeing these dudes backing up that old truckie.

But many people have died from taking less than that to the head, then it'd be them going away for manslaughter. It wasn't the most intelligent way to deal with a stupid fool like that.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
That man was clearly an animal that needs to be put down like the animal he is. It may better if he does pass. Good to see young guys helping out an older gentleman from an unnecessary case of abuse. He got laid out but good.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Now, if a LEO had arrived on the scene and done that, we'd be up in arms, burning cars and looting stores, but because 2 guys do it, its perfectly acceptable.

The old guy had a bar in his hand, which he used to beat the other guys legs, so he didn't get down from the truck to ask for insurance papers and shake hands...he could of stayed in the truck but he chose confrontation.

We dont know what happened here. They could have called 911 but chose to use violence.
edit on AM5Fri20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
oh bull# nobody would have been giving the cop #. The cop would clearly have seen that a crime of assault was occurring and used the appropriate non-lethal force on this man. And the guys did not come out with the intent of attacking the man. They pleaded with him to leave the old man alone, and then the rabid subhuman animal began an attempt to assault one of the nice fellow citizens, and thusly got his just dues.

The raid animal clearly must have been going nuts from the get go and is probably why the older gentleman had gotten down to discuss the matter with a blunt object for his own safety.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

The old dude who got down from his truck with a bar in his hand to face off with the other guy?

Why did he get down with the bar?

We only know half this story. Theres NO innocents here.

Im all for street justice when he cause is clear, but not here.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If the old man initiated the violence, the subhuman rabid animal would probably have mentioned it at some point to the people who knocked him out, but instead he is bitching only about the car, even after he confirms that he initially cut the old man off to begin with. Good job defending a jack of all asses though. I will not be giving the assailant the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
If the old man initiated the violence, the subhuman rabid animal would probably have mentioned it at some point to the people who knocked him out, but instead he is bitching only about the car, even after he confirms that he initially cut the old man off to begin with. Good job defending a jack of all asses though. I will not be giving the assailant the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't there at the start, so I don't know what triggered the violence.
However, as with all incidents, theres three versions.

1 - The version of the agressor.
2- The version of the "victim".
3- The truth.

I like to wait to hear option 3 before I lynch someone.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Looks like everything worked out just fine.

I for one am glad this jerk met someone with no inhibitions. All noble composure aside, This will make that man not beat up people over a fender bender EVER again.

About the bar, it looks like he needed a weapon, since the guy was violent and DID actually attack him.

You dont know how it feels to be old and weak when faced with a strong young guy out to hurt you.

I am not old, But I used to get my ass kicked by big scary jerks allot. I am not a big guy. Either you find a way to even the playing field or you just get used to getting hurt. That is not living.

There is no expressing the feeling of being weaker than someone else who is bigger and meaner than you, that is just out to feel better about being a POS by hurting you.

I have come to the conclusion that the only people who advocate for "civil" treatment in the face of animals are in part animals themselves. They like the dynamic of weaker people needing them.

Its better to just dig deep and find that strength to overcome. When you are old its not that easy. I know what it feels like to be that guy on the floor.

NEVER AGAIN. I will also never tolerate that. Violence DOES sometimes deserve, no NEED, violence.

You can take my word on it as a former pacifist who relied on the strength of others when faced with people like this.

Its better to hurt those trying to hurt you. Once they start there is nothing else to talk about. There are no rules at that point and only broken bones and bloody noses do any talking they will listen to.

I may be wrong, but most people that tell me that I am have never been that guy on the floor...and they will change their tone when they are old and defenceless.

Good on these two guys.

Fight back. HARD.

edit on 4 17 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I am kind of at a loss here because we were talkking in another thread earlier and you said this

originally posted by: andy1972
Well, the whole group need to be found and sent to jail.
The guy who held the door shut needs to be found and sent to jail.
This is just pack animal mentality. Everyone there, especially the ones filming, need to be named and shamed.
He was more than justified in drawing his weapon and sending this trash to the morgue.
The whole group needs to receive jail time. A clear message must be sent that every action has repercussions. This was violence for the sake of violence, nothing more nothing less.
What a bunch of pussys.
And I repeat, the gas station guy should be tried as an accomplice for holding the door shut while they attacked him, what a coward.

It seems to me you perfectly accepted a violent end to that situation, even going so far as advocating the shooting of the teenagers. But you can clearly see an older gentleman being beaten for damage to the car which he admitted was the cause of. And on point two, unlike the gas station clerk who you wanted to be arrested for not helping the situation out, these citizens DID actually stop to help , and they did not even jump right into violence.

I see you advocate FOR violent solutions in one scenario and prosecution of others who do nothing, and then turn right around in this scenario and defend the attacker??? Then you allude with the wording in your first post with these words that maybe it was not a good thing for other strangers to help the man out??

Now, if a LEO had arrived on the scene and done that, we'd be up in arms, burning cars and looting stores, but because 2 guys do it, its perfectly acceptable.

Your points of view on the two scenarios and the actions you believe as appropriate in either case contradict, and somewhat confuse me. Why would it not be ok to stop an animal from continuing to assault an older person?? the two people were not even trying to be violent, it only got that way when the aggressor turned his attention to them.
edit on 4/17/2015 by DYepes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
From the U Tube Poster : `The man driving the car cut off the semi, making the driver hit him, then pulls the innocent old man out and starts assaulting him. We intervened, the ------- took a nap.` Just so folks here know.
edit on 17-4-2015 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

The difference "He was more than justified in drawing his weapon and sending this trash to the morgue."

Black bad guys

"Im all for street justice when he cause is clear, but not here"

Black good guys.

Seems to me one type of street justice is acceptable but only when it concerns a specific race, very apparent to me..how about you.
edit on 17-4-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The old guy had a bar in his hand, which he used to beat the other guys legs, so he didn't get down from the truck to ask for insurance papers and shake hands...he could of stayed in the truck but he chose confrontation.

We dont know what happened here. They could have called 911 but chose to use violence.

Quite the opposite from me actually. I would love to see a cop knock someone out cold if they try to beat and thrash him for just trying to talk to someone. Kudos to any cop who doesnt just blow someones head off...

In my experience the European way of dealing with these type situations is so much better than the US. Basically it works like this:

If you simply have a fistfight you can expect to spend a night in jail at most, so long as you dont beat the guy within an inch of his life or use weapons. If he tries to sue you or press charges it's usually thrown out of court with HIM having to pay the court costs associated with wasting the courts time.

It encourages people to watch their mouth and not be a dick. It also gives you decent reason to smack some sense into some a$$hole without fear of ruining your life. Saves police time and taxpayer money too. I've seen many a cop break up fights in the UK and just tell both parties to go home. Often the two fighting end up sharing a pint and laughing it off.

Furthermore when humans deal with anger immediately in a simple way, its doesn't bottle up and lead to mass shootings like the USA. The American lawyer culture has destroyed so much sensibility. Everyone wants their big $50squillion payday these days, so yet again we all lose.

Nothin' wrong with someone gettin popped in the mouth for being way out of line.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Cripes Andy... I hope those two guys with balls were not black?

Certain members here would be up in arms and this thread will turn into a discrimination thread (because there is always a reason to do so)

I definately heard the word N.I.G.G.A...

Good on those two good hearted humans for giving out a little bit of REAL justice from human beings and not justice which has been written down and procedurised by people that have never even stepped out into real life on the street to an arsehole who apparently has a health problem with high Testosterone levels.

He deserved what was dished out to him for attacking someone apparently much much older than himself without defense.

Nibs

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Its better to hurt those trying to hurt you. Once they start there is nothing else to talk about. There are no rules at that point and only broken bones and bloody noses do any talking they will listen to.

Sometimes it can be the difference between short term consequences and eating through a tube for the rest of your life. People are unpredictable. Better to dish some out if you're going to get served anyways. This jackass got what was coming to him.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I didn't even see what the big deal was. The guys car looked fine to me. Whatever it was obviously wasn't enough to stop the car from still driving fine. Where I come from that's called a minor accident and you exchange information and go on with your day and let insurance handle it. You don't beat people up over it.

Jackass get's what he deserves. Now he knows what it's like when someone has the advantage over you physically and decides to beat you simply because they can. Hopefully it's a lesson learned.
edit on 17-4-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I am for a violent solution only were and IF necessary.
1 - The gas station guy was attacked by a mob without provocation and had his son to defend. He had every right to defend himself from a mob of 30 or 40 attacking him. However he chose not to although it was perfectly justifiable. In this case I would have approved of an act if violence in self defence.

2 - The old guy gets down from his wagon, there hasnt even been an accident but the guy gets out with a bar of Wood or Iron in his hands.
He went to the situation prepared for violence.
If i had seen him get down with the bar, old man or not, fight or flight would have entered.
In my opinión if the guy hadn't have got down with the bar ready for a fight, this would never have happened.

The two situations are COMPLETLY different and each one has to be treated on its own mérits.

If I sing two songs, its because Im able to analyze the world of difference in the cases.

As for Batman and Robin "recording" The scene...an intelligent person when they commit a violent act, don't tape it....

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Looks like everything worked out just fine.

I for one am glad this jerk met someone with no inhibitions. All noble composure aside, This will make that man not beat up people over a fender bender EVER again.

About the bar, it looks like he needed a weapon, since the guy was violent and DID actually attack him.

You dont know how it feels to be old and weak when faced with a strong young guy out to hurt you.

I am not old, But I used to get my ass kicked by big scary jerks allot. I am not a big guy. Either you find a way to even the playing field or you just get used to getting hurt. That is not living.

There is no expressing the feeling of being weaker than someone else who is bigger and meaner than you, that is just out to feel better about being a POS by hurting you.

I have come to the conclusion that the only people who advocate for "civil" treatment in the face of animals are in part animals themselves. They like the dynamic of weaker people needing them.

Its better to just dig deep and find that strength to overcome. When you are old its not that easy. I know what it feels like to be that guy on the floor.

NEVER AGAIN. I will also never tolerate that. Violence DOES sometimes deserve, no NEED, violence.

You can take my word on it as a former pacifist who relied on the strength of others when faced with people like this.

I may be wrong, but most people that tell me that I am have never been that guy on the floor...and they will change their tone when they are old and defenceless.

Good on these two guys.

Fight back. HARD.

You are 100% right.

There are only two ways to deal with a bully, warn them and, if necessary, hurt them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join