It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Water From Fukushima Is Systematically Poisoning The Entire Pacific Ocean

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ResearchNOWknowledge
Symphonyofblase - why not mention that the water taken from the Ganges was perceived by humans as ugly... It didn't have the same natural geometrical structure when crystallized into a flake.

I don't understand what you've written here. It doesn't make any sense to me at all.
I was pointing out how Masaru Emoto's website contradicts itself and has zero information to back up what the cosmicstarseeds website is claiming.

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
BGTM90 - this is why I joined the site
. lol... I was just making a fast way to ask you basically if your are paid to know this information that you are posting, do you work in the nuclear industry or go to school to learn all this? Or u just a concerned citizen like me trying to logically find out the truth? People make typos and post all the time... The WRITER of the article might not have as much knowledge of radiation as you so we can take that into account. I definitely don't know as much as you about radiation. The ideas still hold value as no one can prove it wrong until we get together and try this out.

I just really want this to be the answer... Deep down I know that the current technologies that the public knows about are not in any way capable of cleaning up the mess...

Why do you think you proved the article wrong? Did you go out and use crystals with the highly expensive tech. to see if it took care of the radiation in the water?
edit on 20-4-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Dr. Emoto's website and the cosmicstarseed website are different websites proposing two completely different ideas.
"Ms. Crowther had planned joint venture with Dr. Masaru Emoto to spread this message about healing the waters of Japan and the world, but this was suspended due to the death of Dr. Emoto." - cosmicstarseed
This was the only quote in the article about Dr. Emoto.

His website is about his life's work and the fact that he changed the way people perceive water. Ms. Crowther wanted to work with him cause of his knowledge of the water, and her knowledge of crystals and to combine these ideas to try and do something.. he was sick in the hospital and transcended his body.. So they never got to work together... So why would his website be posting things he didn't work on?

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The quote from the article you posted was quoted from Ms. Crowther, and she is a shaman/healer, has a bit of an accent so she might have had the learn English as a second language... she made a mistake in her hour and a half long "performance" at the earth and beyond 2014 convention... She said becquerel tons instead of just saying becquerels. She is still human, and trying to reach out to new types of technologies that might help save the planet... She still has my attention for the moment, until I see legitimate evidence that this works or not, just as well as I'm sure you are

posted on Apr, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ResearchNOWknowledge

You joined this forum just to ask me a question? Ok. But no I am not in the nuclear industry, I didn't go to school for nuclear engineering, and no I don't get paid to know this. When Fukushima happened it was freighting, So I decided to teach myself. It's amazing what you can teach your self if you just do the research. Also I never disproved the article. I said I don't know if what the author said about crystals is true or not. I haven't done that kind of research into crystals. There for I didn't comment of the whole of the article. I did point out inaccurate information in the article I knew to be false.

posted on Apr, 21 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResearchNOWknowledge
His website is about his life's work and the fact that he changed the way people perceive water. Ms. Crowther wanted to work with him cause of his knowledge of the water, and her knowledge of crystals and to combine these ideas to try and do something

Yes, and I pointed out how his website specifically mentions only being able to use a pure water source to form water crystals, and then goes on to show a picture of a crystal that it is claiming was formed from water from one of the most polluted rivers in the galaxy.

I pointed out how his website contains conflicting information. I pointed out how his visual information undermines his written information.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Update: 4-28-2012

Nuclear Engineer: I agree Fukushima can be ‘extinction event’

It’s a myth that disaster is being contained — Nuclear Expert: Radioactive material has “contaminated much of Pacific Coast of North America… Negative impacts of the accident have spread throughout world”

Question: “Do you agree that this is, essentially — if it runs the next 20 years without anything happening — basically an extinction event for a good part of the human race and higher life forms?”

Chris Harris, former licensed Senior Reactor Operator & engineer: “I just jotted down some thoughts really quickly, these are myths of Fukushima: Containment – there isn’t any, even though today they started off probably another failed attempt at the ice walls; Cold shutdown is a myth at Fukushima — they declared it, but there is no cold shut down there; Cooling is a myth there, because you can’t tell that there is actual cooling going to where ever the fuel is; Waste processing… mountains of plastic bags, a mountain of them — that’s waste processing?; Decommissioning is a myth; Cleanup is a myth, it’s a waste generation facility; … There is no containment; Emergency planning there is also a myth, as we have seen because of the faulty electrical systems and everything else from the makeshift system they do have running. So, I am in agreement with your statement.“

edit on 4 29 2015 by CornShucker because: Remove YT vid link because of controversial comments beyond the facts of Fukushima

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I believe Fukushima will remain as is until after the Olympics which are to be held in Tokyo. Once the Olympics are finished... Tepco will dump a bunch of boron and concrete on top of it and walk away.

Should the Olympics be cancelled for what ever reason (radiation cough cough) then all bets are off as to when Tepco will walk away....there is nothing they can possibly do to fix this, there never was from day 1, it's a virtual never ending money pit. Tepco has already legally separated the Fukushima cleanup division to limit financial liabilities. To the best of my understanding, Tepco has the capability to legally bankrupt the Fukushima section and avoid bankrupting all of Tepco.

Right now my money is on they are trying to save face until after the the Olympics. Just my own two cents.
edit on R412015-04-29T23:41:38-05:00k414Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hahaha, you can't seriously think I joined for that reason... I joined to gain some more knowledge so I'm just happy you are here to give me this information! Definitely a new subject of research... You just pointed out that what she SAID was incorrect, like I said she probably has no knowledge of radiation... The inaccurate information was just a quote from the talk she gave at the conference... We need to come together to solve these issues!
a reply to: BGTM90

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes but the crystal created by the contaminated water was not geometrically perfect, like with clean water... I think he meant to use clean water to make a perfect sacred geometrically sound particle of matter. That's was my initial interpretation of it.
a reply to: symphonyofblase

edit on 10-5-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2015 by ResearchNOWknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this prophecy:

And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter ...

right now it is only most of the northern Pacific that is full of poisoned fish and ocean life,,,

the expectation is for more than 100 years of continued 'wormwood' seepage of radioactive Cesium and Stronstium into the whole Pacific , Indian and Arctic Oceans ~~~ might that volume of oceans constitute 1/3 of the waters?

Are we caught in the actual beginning of Revelation 8:11 prophecy... of a Wormwood Event at the 3rd Trumpet...
It will take another length of time for the Fukushima melted/fused core to completely saturate the whole Ocean and to kill 1/3 of all sealife... that will be the acknowledgement the 3rd Angels Trumpet has sounded

makes one sit & thimk

related news
enenews.com... es-worse-predicted-scientists-clue-about-whats-coming-real-goal-down

At 7:30 in — Last week, Woods Hole announced a study that showed that about… 7 becquerels per cubic meter [has reached the west coast of North America].
They called it ‘trace amounts’. I don’t call 7 Bq/m^3 a ‘trace amount’… that’s significant and measurable, and it’s just the beginning of the onslaught.
There was a study in 2012 that predicted how much radiation was going to get to the west coast of B.C. … [It] was 29 times lower than what [Woods Hole] actually measured.

So scientists have no clue how to measure what’s transporting through the ocean. Studies two years ago are already wrong by essentially a factor of 30.

The scientists’… real goal was to downplay the significance of the damage to the Pacific Ocean.
It is in fact 29 times worse than predicted.
Woods Hole scientist Ken Buesseler, Apr 24, 2015: “The bad news is, the Japanese found, through their own monitoring data, cesium levels weren’t going down in fish.
That means they’re getting a source-they’re getting fed more cesium. There are still leaks at the site… There are 300 tons coming out a day…
but it has stayed pretty constant for strontium-90… The U.S. government has failed us because they don’t analyze ocean waters for radioactivity...

edit on th31143128922410202015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31143128937710222015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I just had a conversation with a scientist involved in studying Fuk radiation and he had some sobering things to say... so I'd thought I'd share it... just in case someone was having a good day.

He mentioned that Fuk strontium is showing up in Honolulu's groundwater ... exactly when it was predicted to as it takes 2 years to percolate from rain to ground to aquifer.... though it is in trace amounts, it was never there before.

Cesium, too, is moving inland across the Western U.S. with rainfall... as 40-60% of the rain comes from Pacific.

No Orcas have had babies (they've seen) this year in the N. Pacific... and as an apex predator, that is bad news... most likely tied to fallout, but hard to prove.

Tokyo sits in a valley and the prevailing winds blow from Fukushima.

The levels of radiation in Tokyo are now the same as they were in the Bikini Atoll when the U.S. govt relocated the indigenous population due to birth defects (like babies born sans bones) from the H-bombs tested there.

As he said, it translates to trace cesium and strontium (primarily) in our environment in the Western U.S. and the Pacific... and a larger area of Japan, including Tokyo, should be evacuated and thus areas around the Northern Pacific will have higher incidents of cancer and birth defects... and a possible collapse of the ocean's eco-system... but it won't end all life... whew (1/2 sarcastic "whew").

This all came from an informal talk ... thus no citations.. .but he's been reliable, before... and really, nothing too surprising except the radiation level in Tokyo and the Killer Whales having no babies.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There is mass liability and criminal prosecution coming in the future for the liars on both sides. Those Radioactive storage tanks in Japan are leaking too, And that will continue as time goes on.

Why nobody is not questioning TEPCO about why they have those black bags of contaminated soil sitting right next to the shoreline is beyond comprehension. WTF is wrong with these imbeciles?

It's as if we have a bunch of Clueless mentally deranged lunatics continuing to make this catastrophic nightmare even worse than it already is. Where is Greenpeace, where is that dunce Al Gore now? ~$heopleNation
edit on 15-5-2015 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

There will be no mass liability, no criminal prosecutions. TEPCO is even so bold as to show off their radioactive disaster to the entire world in the form of the olympics. Maybe the 2020 Japan Olympic flame will just be a lump of glowing nuclear matter? They could even tout it as a carbon neutral olympic flame!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase

There will be no mass liability, no criminal prosecutions. TEPCO is even so bold as to show off their radioactive disaster to the entire world in the form of the olympics. Maybe the 2020 Japan Olympic flame will just be a lump of glowing nuclear matter? They could even tout it as a carbon neutral olympic flame!

Well considering the World of absolutely no accountability for anything that we live in, I find it difficult to argue against your point. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
There is mass liability and criminal prosecution coming in the future for the liars on both sides. Those Radioactive storage tanks in Japan are leaking too, And that will continue as time goes on.

Why nobody is not questioning TEPCO about why they have those black bags of contaminated soil sitting right next to the shoreline is beyond comprehension. WTF is wrong with these imbeciles?

It's as if we have a bunch of Clueless mentally deranged lunatics continuing to make this catastrophic nightmare even worse than it already is. Where is Greenpeace, where is that dunce Al Gore now? ~$heopleNation

There should have been people in handcuffs within weeks after SHTF. The people running TEPCO should be charged with crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: supremecommander

There should have been people in handcuffs within weeks after SHTF. The people running TEPCO should be charged with crimes against humanity.

What they should have done was allowed the World to help, but their culture has too much pride. I am sure fear of multi-national lawsuits played it's part as well.

Fact is the deciders on both sides do not want to hurt their precious economies. God forbid they lose a buck in the name of humanity and planet Earth. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
T'was doomed to happen as soon as plans were finalized and before the first shovel full of dirt was turned.

The quake alone did enough damage to have caused the meltdown due to a plethora of factors.

There are three multi-ton blobs of nuclear lava somewhere below where they started, quite likely within the strata containing the underground stream which runs below the plant.

And no known technology to deal with the issue.

This stuff will be dangerous on Morlock timescales.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

"right now it is only most of the northern Pacific that is full of poisoned fish and ocean life,,,"

If you take the current amount of reported leakage, double it for good measure, it would take about 10,000 years for 1% of the pacific ocean to be affected.

The Pacific ocean is a long ways from being dead, it is much more likely that a natural event will wipe out the oceans and us along with them, but Fukushima just isn't big enough.

edit on R242015-05-18T16:24:50-05:00k245Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Read the linked article - you won't feel quite so confident about the Pacific ocean being "a long ways from being dead"...

The Ocean is Broken

The worst thing is: most of the damage detailed in the article isn't even from Fukushima...

...also, it was written in October 2013, so - since 'we' haven't changed anything we're doing - it's all been worsening for a year and a half (and since no 'changes' are being 'planned', well...I wouldn't hold out much hope for the Pacific Ocean's survival)..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join