It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone teach me Telepathy, Clairvoyance, Psychometry or Remote Viewing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: s3ptopus
i cant believe this site prides itself to "deny ignorance "
yet there are boards on ghosts, paranormal, and big foot, and psychic powers.

Oh, I don't believe in big foot...

posted on Apr, 23 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=19268308]gell1234
Oh, I don't believe in big foot...

but you think there is a way to physically see or hear or use any senses humans possess without using the apparatus we were evolved with.
if this was a skill learned or even possible, the world as you know it, would not be the same. (definitely would not be on a board asking for a crash course in psychokinesis... im not even sure why theres a word for something that not real or possible)

posted on Apr, 24 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I have no problem sharing information with an inquiring mind but something tells me you see these powers like a game and know nothing of the damage you can do by using (or misusing) them. So no, please be on your way.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianoasis
I have no problem sharing information with an inquiring mind but something tells me you see these powers like a game and know nothing of the damage you can do by using (or misusing) them. So no, please be on your way.

I don't see it as a game, I take this all quite seriously.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Can someone teach me?

I need to win lottery. With gained money I will spend all on mother earth. Will buy land and grow food forest by permaculture. I will not help humans. So I will change world, because if with this skill I can get unlimited money, then I will buy lots of land.

Contact me. I have try some stuff on my own but without results.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why do you want to learn these types of things?

Also, have you already experienced any of this?

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Help me. I just posted why I want this. I have try to predict future with remote viewing. But my partner was bad with pairing and I m not good at painting.

I meditate 2 times per day with binarual beats. Once in life I had oobe but I # my pants so it lasted for a second or two.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Well, I don't know what to tell you.
I do know that chances are if you are trying to get money,
it's not going to happen.

Now if one aligns themselves with the flow of the universe, then the right things will open up for them,
but it is most likely not going to be winning a lottery, although you should never say never.

edit on 25-4-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

But I don't need money. I need land. I want to take land and make sure but g buildings and other bad things are not build on it. I have some other ideas. I don't want money for my self. I need money to biy things that will help me create forest and help nature grow. So I was thinking if I can go in future and see numbers than I can have unlimited cash. And if I can go in future I would destroy all corporations and companies that don't obey laws of nature.

So if anyone can help me I m here.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I want to expand my world. I haven't experienced any of it yet!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I like that answer.

I know towards the beginning of the thread you said you bought some books on Amazon,
but they didn't help you at all,
What books were they?

There are many things that will help a person understand, however, that is part of the problem as well as a part of how to do these types of things. There is to much information, and because not everything works for everyone, it is hard to sift through it all and find personal gems.

Some things that will help anyone who attempts to learn any form of ESP is an understanding of the brain, the mind (the sub-conscious in particular)
and then their own mind and how it works (some psychology).

I would recommend reading up on these topics, if you have not already.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the books were called-I threw them out. How did you learn?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
How on earth can you learn from a book if you throw it out? And why are you even coming here if you get a book and don't bother to read it?

I don't want to learn how to control others, but there are some sick and selfish people in the world that have no qualms about controlling others, so forgive me for 'hijacking' this thread, but if anyone here knows how to PROTECT myself from those who want to use powers to control others, such as the op even perhaps, I would be very much interested in and would like to be pointed in the right direction.

I also have a problem with meditating, because no matter how hard I try, I cannot do it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jessme2

Try reading this:

jacquesricher.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

Try reading this:

jacquesricher.com...

thanks!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I had a few experiences growing up with ESP,
so as my curiosity got peaked, I read up about the things I was experiencing.

I tried some of the things out, found that they seemed to work, then over the course of years, I would experience something else, read up, try it, and move on to the next experience.

There was no quick way of doing it,
although an occasional epiphany along the way would occur and speed things up.

The biggest breakthroughs for myself came when I started to learn about the sub-conscious and how to pull information from it. Once I got a little bit of that figured out, things seemed to happen much easier.
(we all actually do this all of the time, only we don't realize it, once you get a good understanding of the sub-conscious and what it does, it is much easier to recognize in your own thinking)
I read a book once that suggested that there is the conscious,sub-conscious and then the super conscious, and when I looked into it myself, it seemed to fit somewhat. I am not sure about the super conscious part, but the sub is there, and it is very active. There is plenty of material out there that gives insight into what it is and does, but basically I see it as a sponge that soaks up everything you read and see and experience, even if you don't remember, chances are the sub does, so finding ways to pull information out of it helps.

Bottom line, it has taken me 30 + years of occasional interest, reading different things, trying out some of those things if they didn't seem to far fetched, and keeping mental track of what did and did not seem to work for me.

It is a very elusive ability (or set of abilities, shouldn't lump it all into one basket)
but there is something to it.

Those of us who have experienced it, tend to make our own theories about how it works, why it works, what it is for,
but in the end, no one really knows for certain.

Darkblade71
( you can click my name to get a short list of recommended reading that I had put up on another thread of mine when asked what books I personally recommend)
I hope I linked that post right.
edit on 26-4-2015 by Darkblade71 because: Added recommended reading list.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A person who tries to learn these things to control others will almost certainly fail.
There is a lot to the entire psychic experience and depending on how deep one goes,
instead of controlling others, They end up getting hurt by others.

Especially if the person has a lot of mental/emotional baggage on either side,
which a person who wants to control others would most certainly have.

I had that problem with meditation, where I just couldn't do it, but I found that with time and practice, and a lot of devotion to it, I managed. It is a learned skill, and it can take a lot of practice if you are the type that just can't seem to still your mind.
I wouldn't give up on it though, the benefits are well worth all of the effort.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Have you had paranormal experiences devoid of your curiosity? I'd like to know where your curiosity is stemming from.

A very good place to start is to remove mercury, flouride (this includes flouride toothpaste), and all heavy metals from your diet. If you can, a vegetarian diet is much more suiting for those interested in these practices. If this is too dire for you, at least try to avoid red meat (beef and pork). If you live in or near the city do NOT drink tap water.

Do some research on the pineal gland. These practices require an active imagination so get in touch with your artistic and creative self.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: s3ptopus

If you were truly a man of science you would understand that there are many things in existence that we, as humans, can not physically interact with in any way. Our range of visible light is so ridiculously narrow, so how can you claim that what you see is what is real?

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pianoasis

These practices require an active imagination so get in touch with your artistic and creative self.

I am not sure about the red meat part just because I am a heavy red meat eater, however, to the creative side, ABSOLUTELY!

That is where all of the information gets picked up, in the part of the mind that has the imagination. Most information seems to come through that way. You will hear people say you have to know yourself, because you need to learn the difference between imagination and then the information that comes through the imagination. If you don't know yourself very well, then you will have a hard time figuring out what is your thought, and what is "other" than you thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join