It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambien turning ATS to 3d

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I should be sleeping by now but had to get up for something then decided to take a look at ATS. Its all in 3d. I am admitidly batty right now but the site is consistently 3D with 10 mg Ambien on board. Nighty night. Might see if I can fly =)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

Go to bed dude.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Oh gosh, you should go back to bed.

Ambien scares me.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Don't go running naked into traffic!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This is one of many reasons I don't take Ambien. I also call people at 3AM and have long conversations I don't recall, and at least once I've gotten into a car and gone somewhere and don't remember it.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I am admitidly batty right now but the site is consistently 3D with 10 mg Ambien on board.

You should check it out in 420D, with 125 ml of Grey Goose on board.

Rookie...

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

That's when you know that you're feeling way too good or need to go to bed, or both. Go to sleep. Don't do any sleep eating or driving. I've heard some scary stuff about Ambien.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was prescribed it briefly. I discontinued use after apparently "sleep cooking" and having no memory of it the following day. I'm glad I never burnt the house down. 50mg of diphenhydramine works for me, with less sketchy side effects.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
While Ambien had nothing to do with it, right after I first got my Nintendo 3DS I was seeing websites in 3D for a while and then the after-effects of playing games in 3D went away after a while.
edit on 15-4-2015 by Junkheap because: The Cylons forced me to edit this post against my will.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
About 4 years ago I was having sleep issues and Doc gave me a 30 day supply of Ambien. The first night I took it, Wife said I was talking in my sleep and around 2 AM she felt me getting out of bed and realized about 30 minutes later I didn't return. She got up looking for me to see if I was ok. She found me outside in the yard digging up gopher hole trying to hunt for gophers. What a crazy night. Since then, we decided that Ambien is not for me and found an alternative. L-Tryptophan!!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
only ten megabytes?!

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Digital ambien. Lol

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

This is one of many reasons I don't take Ambien. I also call people at 3AM and have long conversations I don't recall, and at least once I've gotten into a car and gone somewhere and don't remember it.

Last and only time I took ambien was on a flight from Philly to Dublin... popped an ambien, had a little red wine with my pasta and woke up in Dublin.

Also had the phone numbers and apparent plans with the two Irish ladies sitting next to me that was a big surprise for me the second day day I was in Dublin town.

I never touched ambien since.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
As others have said... Watch yourself.

I have a very high tolerance and ambien scared me silly. Admittedly I took more than the recommended dose by one, but I near to choked to death on a cookie that I had to go to the car to get (brought them at work and didn't get them out that morning)... In my pajamas.

I threw up all over myself, the couch, the floor and then went to bed. My husband had to clean it up when he got home from work that evening. The only reason I vaguely recall anything is because he was mad as hades and I had a slight memory of laughing and spitting cookie out.

While it sounds hilarious, there is nothing scarier than knowing that I could have gotten in the car that day and hurt someone or even killed someone and drove home to go back to bed. I still do not recall retrieving the cookies (again in my pajamas) or leaving throw up anywhere. I could have aspirated and died on the spot.

That to me is terrifying.

Be careful with the stuff. As you can see, many folks experience the same thing and thinking you have a high tolerance, will do you absolutely no good.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
OP, haven't you heard of melatonin??? It's the natural sleep hormone, is sold over the counter and in all health food stores, Whole Foods, and anywhere that makes sense, and is all you probably need to fall asleep. It's made naturally in the brain, and somewhere in our young-to-mid 40s the brain starts to makes less of it, and so supplements only get the amount up to normal. Many people say that it's a very important hormone for humans to keep at reasonable and normal (with a person's younger body considered as normal) levels. Interesting description of your experience though, and since it's a legal drug I wonder if your report of its effects on you will be removed for a t&c vio or if it will stick around.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

Also had the phone numbers and apparent plans with the two Irish ladies sitting next to me that was a big surprise for me the second day day I was in Dublin town.

"Och, lad I don't know where ye've been, but I see ye've won first prize!"

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I was prescribed it briefly. I discontinued use after apparently "sleep cooking" and having no memory of it the following day. I'm glad I never burnt the house down. 50mg of diphenhydramine works for me, with less sketchy side effects.

My friend's mother called and purchased over $500 worth of lingerie (including 4 camisoles of identical size & color) and had NO recollection whatsoever. She later found the Victoria's Secret catalog under her bed, with all of the items circled.

Freaked her out, to say the least!
edit on 4/15/2015 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This works for me, but it's got the gentle aromatic flavor of undiluted liquid donkey butt:

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
About five years ago I was perscribed ambien too. And it had the same effects on me. I would be playing my Xbox360 and see everything in 3D. It was really weird.

And when I would watch movies with CGI I could easily discern the CGI from the real footage, it was soooo obvious it wasn't even funny.

And also I would get insomnia and forget whole periods of time. Once I remember setting a movie to record to watch the next day. And the next day I went to put it on and my kid said, 'dad we already watched this last night.' I said no we didn't I recorded it so we could watch it today. And he said, no, we watched it last night. And I said, no you don't remember. And we started to watch it and he told me everything that was going to happen. And I said, um, you saw this already, and he said, yeah, last night, and we watched another movie too.

That's when I realized I was blacking out but still awake.

I stopped taking it after that.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   
One night I took ambien,

and the next day I "woke up" as my gf was calling my name.

I was taking out the trash, I had on a different shirt, unbuttoned with my chest bare, and dry blood all over my hands. My bottle of ambien empty.

strange, I had no wounds.

edit on 16-4-2015 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join