It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ambien turning ATS to 3d

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I had to stop taking it when, after several incidents, my wife was woken by the neighbors one night. Apparently I was hanging out of the bathroom window, yelling for the dog to secure the prisoner at the north gate, and caught the neighbors attention.

LOL....Yep, that's probably going to get you noticed.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
All Ambien ever did for me was make me sleep, but have horrible dreams. No thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Hi. I do pop a 2.5 mg melatonin most nights (and take a break from it sometimes). When I first started I had very vivid dreams, but that subsides (darn it, they're fun to coast through). No side effects that I can tell.

The brain makes melatonin naturally and the one thing that depletes it quickly is light. So having a light on at night, or getting up and moving around in light may decrease its usefulness. As animals we are made to exist in a world without electric light, so the natural melatonin production begins in the darkness of night.

There have to be ATS threads on melatonin. I'll take a look. EDIT: Here's one, and I'll read it later too:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had to get off the search engine page (lots of ads rushing at me and popping out the side - I'm out of there), but there were more than one thread listed, and one of the titles was about a scary experience. Others might want to look.

edit on 16-4-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join