It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAGE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My Nostrils flare as I think of the Anger in which I seethe! My mind will not stabalize after seeing those sights!!! OGRES!! They have torn apart what once were Docile Woodland Elves!! Such acts will not go without retalliation!!! They left the bodies and parts lay there as they took their leave. They did not even kill for food. It was for sport!! From the looks of it, 8 little lives were lost......

Witnesses spoke of a Tribe of 30 Ogres being the one's responsible for such a senseless tragedy! I know I could handle at least 6 or 7 of them in a single charge. But wanted support to handle the rest!

Fire streams from each side of My face as I head skyward! Fireballs eject as I breath heavily beating My mighty wings in disgust!! Never before have I been so ENRAGED!!! I fly now to the Dragon's keep of Ehlor. There my brethren shall hear of this heinous act!! They will accompany Me back here to exact the neccessary act of revenge!! That tribe of Ogres shall live no more. That is fact!!

Now on the edge of Ehlor, I see the Dragons Keep. It is attended by 5 Dragons of different colors and sizes. There are usually more Dragons there, but today some are absent. No matter. There are enough there for this task! 2 Squads of 3 Dragons each can demolish an entire large city in only a few minutes. This will do just fine! Just fine indeed!!

I landed and layed out the scenario for the other Dragons. They all nod their heads in agreement as to what must be done. "Those Ogres must die today!!!" The largest Golden Dragon sent telepathically to the rest of the group. "They will regret ever being born!!"

Mighty Roars could be heard echoing throughout the valley of the Keep as we all raised our heads and bellowed outloud!! A Raging inferno of Flames spat towards the clouds!!

We all walked to the cliff and dove over the side towards the valley below. Spreading Our wings, We banked up, up into the clear afternoon sky. We beat our wings in unision. Such a sight has never again been seen by any woodland creature, or humans. It was a glorious sight to behold!!

Our Dragon Wing took only a short while to reach the land of the devestation. Down below there could be seen the scattered remains of the poor woodland elf victims. Some were being gnawed upon by scavenging carniverous creatures. We swept down to scare them all off. The second team Breathing Fire on those who remained after the first wave of Us flew past.

Onwards towards the last known encampment of Ogres. It was miles away and usually was no threat to anyone residing in these parts. Their food sources must be nearly non existant for them to travel so far for food. But as mentioned before, this appeared to be for nothing more than sport! Again I am EnRaged at the thought!!!

The multitude of Our wings beat, furthering Myself and the rest of the Dragons along Our path. We decided to split up in case the Ogres were not where they were suspected of being, but in another region all together. It was decided that Whom ever spied the Creatures would send a telepathic message to the others. It sounded like a grand idea!

We all parted ways and each of Us took on a different area for Our search. Very soon afterwards, One of the other Dragons found the Tribe of Ogres milling about their encampment.

The Telepathic message was sent out to each of the other Dragons with the location of the Ogres.

The scene soon included Expoloding Ogre bodies as FireBalls were thrown towards them! Fire enveloped the area very quickly and all that did not die imeediately were running around on fire! No Dragons were harmed, and very soon the entire area was full of dead Ogres. Burning stinking bodies were strewn all over the lands. Some parts of the woodlands were on fire as well from some burning Ogres who had run into the brush, trying to take cover.

The dragons landed in formation on the far side of the encampment. "A job well done!" Sent the large Gold Dragon to his mates. "A very fine show of force we had here today!" He added.

"Let us return to Ehlor with the news of victory!" Was sent as well. They were airborn in seconds thereafter. Flying silently, they all headed back home with thoughts of the events that had just transpired. "Such a waste of life." was sent from one of the smaller Dragons. "For both the Elves, and the Ogres." was added.

Reaching Ehlor they parted formation and landed in their own areas of choice, solemn in their thoughts....................

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thank You for that first Flag and Star so quickly after I posted this story!!
Mystery to the one who did it, but no matter!

I appreciate them!!! Thank You!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Nothing like a good dragon story to start the day off! Don't worry though, the ogres obviously didn't get all the elves for here I stand.

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well good on that Little Elf!! I knew You were spared as You were probably inFlight with Storm!
Thanx for the comment Young Lady! Oh, Not so Young?
That's right, A BirthDay soon approaches My Little Eleven Friend right?

LMAO!!! 5 days and counting NightStar!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thank you for a very enjoyable read while
I had my morning coffee.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 13 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

I'm glad to have been able to dispense some enjoyment with your coffee this morning!
Thanx for reading and commenting here! Have a Good One!! Syx.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yes, I'm an old elf. 4 days and counting now. LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Nice story! Good job Syx!!

It almost read like something out of Skyrim!!

I love it!!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Thanx Bro! Glad Ya liked it!!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm glad you escaped the carnage Night Star!!
And Yes I know of the upcoming Year older Day Young Lady!! LOL!!

top topics

join