It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about the Grey Theories...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Many people have been reported to be abducted by the Grey, but there are some things I can't get...

-Many mixed opinions where they are from.
-The description is similar in general but vary widely from person to person, some greys have a bigger head, others have more humanoid features.
-alledged Pictures vary widely, every part of the world has different versions of the grey.
-Why do they ingest bio matter in their skins? have cattle mutilations ever shown signs of them being liquified and eaten? what about the alleged humans who were eaten all the time?
-why would they smell like sulphur?

I am growing more and more skeptic, although I have seen UFO's, I have a fear for the general images of the greys.

I can no longer see the forest because of all the trees, I don't know what to believe anymore...

How do we know who is lying and who is not? has anyone ever composed the MOST common description and/or intent of these beings and vehicles?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
I can no longer see the forest because of all the trees, I don't know what to believe anymore...

How do we know who is lying and who is not?

I believe it's the easiest thing to find out whether a person is lying or not... Only you complicate everything so much, that you cannot see through. It's that tree there...

I suggest you check out what you have achieved so far in the past, and filter the unuseable elements. That way you can see everything clearly, and handle them wisely.

Too many complications are always the worse.

The Reptilians? The Greys? Who cares?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well you now know (first hand) the psychological reason the military spreads disinformation!

� A confused mind decides nothing.

� A confused mind does not act.

I'm sure the military has access to a few good psychologists with their budget.

Seek out credible witnesses, and also realize that at this point in time there are still more unanswered questions than answered. If you can't enjoy the journey of seeking out knowledge, your in the wrong game.

The most credible group of witnesses I've come across are the disclosure project (www.disclosureproject.org) they now number more than 500! Their background is also noteworthy.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

Cade

That is true. But every single individual's important responsibility to keep a clear image of the circumstances around him/her, otherwise it would be very hard to realize anything simple!!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
well to make things easier for you ive seen a grey and im still as confused as you are. Was it real or not? I saw it with my own eyes but i still cant belive it. As far as pictures go some are better than others. Many are to "arty".
So thinking back why i saw what i saw there is only one explanation. I had vivid dreams about greys since i was a kid some 20 years ago. Some memories are so confusing that i cant tell if they were dreams or real events but thats not the point. Im trying to say if you are opened enough to accept the possibility of them being real, youll bump into one of them sooner or later. In fact you probably already have, you just dont remember it. I have seen a whole bunch of people staring at a bright UFO without blinking, as if they were hipnotised. When it dissapeared they all went about their business without a single word. No one even mentioned it once. There is something rotten going on here...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
There is something rotten going on here...

Think over your fairy tale once again, please! But your conclusion was definately right. So what is going on? Any opinions? Can you handle this situation you are fed up with?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
what you think i havent thinked it over (and over and over...)?
Just what part do you think i have to think over?
This kind of experiences put great strain on your mind, that is why most people gladly forget everything. Of course it comes back to haunt them sooner or later. Most people cant cope with daily life, let alone with aliens. Why do you think there is so much talk about a government coverup (lets say there is one). The government certainly did the research on how population of earth would handle aliens. Most of people simply cant handle it. You might think you could, but i am pretty sure your little safe world would collapse in an instant. I know it must be hard on you to even think that things actually do happen.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have noticed that there are slight differances between differant people. The human looking ones are probably Grey/human hybreds. The greys themselves seem to come in hundreds of types but once you get rid of the crap that has been spread and nicked from movies *cough* Close encounters *cough* you see that there are four common Greys Human hybreds, workers (the manual labout slave guys) tall greys (who are meant to be the leaders and the most common plain old greys that do most things. I seriously doubt that there are tall greys or worker greys, these probably came about from movies and imaginitve sleepers.

Close encounters is a awesom movie

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
You might think you could, but i am pretty sure your little safe world would collapse in an instant. I know it must be hard on you to even think that things actually do happen.

Well, I guess you know a lot more about me, than I do about myself... but I must admit my last post again and again, until you will clearly understand me.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   

-Many mixed opinions where they are from.

Unless they were taken there, this seems logical. If someone kidnapped you on the side of the road, and had a strange accent, perhaps you too would have varying ideas as to where he was from?

-The description is similar in general but vary widely from person to person, some greys have a bigger head, others have more humanoid features.
-alledged Pictures vary widely, every part of the world has different versions of the grey.

The variations are fairly slight in most cases, and could either be the result of fuzzy recollection or minor differences in the species...just as some humans have slanted eyes, curly black hair, darker skin, etc.

-Why do they ingest bio matter in their skins? have cattle mutilations ever shown signs of them being liquified and eaten? what about the alleged humans who were eaten all the time?

This is all Cooper/Lear stuff, and mostly supposition on their parts...with very little evidence to back it up. Other than these sources, there doesn't seem to be any other support for it.

-why would they smell like sulphur?

This is largely likely due to rather rural witnesses believing them to be demons/devils and thus tacking on this detail. Other than this, the odor could be a misidentification of an ozone smell (commonly associated with UFOs), or a by-product of the craft's engines, etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

This is all Cooper/Lear stuff, and mostly supposition on their parts...with very little evidence to back it up. Other than these sources, there doesn't seem to be any other support for it.

And Lear esecially is a massive crank and one needs to be careful of him. His theorys are easily debunked and have been on more acasions than i can count. I haven't heard of Cooper but if hes into this "yea, their totally evil, dude and want to take you're bio matter and eat you're brain" he must be a crank too.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
LOL well I am happy to hear that, I didn't believe that crap anyway since it makes no logical sense...

thank you for your responses!

What are the most convincing photo evidence ever procurred?

BTW www.ghoststudy.com has some pictures of Aliens....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Cade

Cade

That is true. But every single individual's important responsibility to keep a clear image of the circumstances around him/her, otherwise it would be very hard to realize anything simple!!

And that's why we should all keep reminding everybody of this.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
William or "Bill" Cooper is whom I'm referring to. BTW, Lear was/is a member here actually. I just think he (and Bill) were too quick to integrate some of the more "out there" (and unsubstantiated) stuff into their master ideas, and ended up getting more of a sci-fi movie than a realistic picture.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Lear was/is a member here actually.

I thought that was just for the GS forum.

Now im confused

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

He was actually a member for around a year prior to the Guest Speaker event....

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   

He was actually a member for around a year prior to the Guest Speaker event....

Even though it is off topic, I take this opportunity: I wonder why Bill Cooper (himself, really?) would be a member and then either banned, asked to go, decided to go, or whatever, just before the guest thingie, especially given the fact that John Lear himself was an event guest speaker!?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lear was a member....not sure on Cooper, but Lear was a member for about a year prior to the GSE...

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Lear was a member....not sure on Cooper, but Lear was a member for about a year prior to the GSE...

So is he now? Does he have a few aliases or somit? How do we know its him as well?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Well, yes, indeed, I remember seeing posts from him, but what I mean really is:

- were (you, we, ...) sure that it was him really?
- why just before the GSE he disappeared? Was he banned? Did he decide to go? You may not know the reason actually, but...
- why was Lear invited as a guest, just after he left? Were those two events linked?

I feel the need to insist on the fact that I never took Lear seriously, and that Cooper always seemed to me to be way too far-fetched, but still less than Lear and his paranoia. Btw, it was interesting to have Lear as a guest speaker, but then, what became of Cooper? I thought at that time that he would surely be part of the event...

I am just wondering, and not trying to imply anything though...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join