It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video people scrambling to pick up cash dropped by armored truck

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well what would you do? An armored truck in texas spilled cash all over the road. I swear I would pick that s## up and never return it.

The banks deserve it as far as im concerned.

link Is facebook will try to find a youtube link.
www.facebook.com...
edit on 10-4-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

There is a saying.

"Finders keepers".

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo
Well what would you do? An armored truck in texas spilled cash all over the road. I swear I would pick that s## up and never return it.

The banks deserve it as far as im concerned.

link Is facebook will try to find a youtube link.
www.facebook.com...

You would end up paying for it from the FED anyway.

Plus interest, on that interest.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Not returning it would make you a thief.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I dont know. I want to say that I would keep it, though I think my kids watching me or bringing it home and having them ask me where it came from would make me turn it back in.

Its not that I dont need it, but honestly, I would like to think I am worth more than what ever amount of cash I can steal.

It is stealing.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I dont know. I want to say that I would keep it, though I think my kids watching me or bringing it home and having them ask me where it came from would make me turn it back in.

Its not that I dont need it, but honestly, I would like to think I am worth more than what ever amount of cash I can steal.

It is stealing.

I agree it is stealing but again as far as I'm concerned the banks have been stealing from me for years.

So if they can't keep it safer than that it's there own fault

If I found someone's wallet full of cash i would absolutely return that
edit on 10-4-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What if the money was going to restock a bank to be able to give cash to account holders?

What if the money was coming from a privately owned business to be deposited into a bank?

I recall you criticizing (and you were right to) a police officer for taking money from a crime scene in a thread you posted a while ago.

Don't be a hypocrite.
edit on 10-4-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
haha. thats over right by where I live. DANG IT!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

What if the money was going to restock a bank to be able to give cash to account holders?

What if the money was coming from a privately owned business to be deposited into a bank?

It's insured.

i would probably pick some bundles up, then pass some out to a bunch of homeless people, having been homeless once myself.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Why do these kinds of things never happen in my neighborhood? I would take the money and run as fast as I could on a dislocated knee.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

Well money is created out of thin air and backed by nothing so you could say your not stealing anything

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: occrest

That would make you a thief.

Why don't you donate some of your own money or time to help homeless people?

Not saying you don't already do so, but you get the idea.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I agree, I mean while part of me says "citizens deserve a break" this isn't the way, Go pirate a movie or something lol.

I wonder how many would be angry if the people getting the money were Police Officers, stuffing it in their pockets, and obviously grinning ear to ear.

People would be livid over that, yet it is okay if citizens do it?.......... Why exactly is that?
I do not concede that police are to be held to a higher standard to the average citizen ,thus it is okay for citizens to take money they didn't earn. if that is the case I don't think anyone can say anything negative about corrupt cops anymore.

It is hypocritical in my opinion.
The simple fact is whether banks deserve to be robbed or not is irrelevant, the money doesn't belong to the people gathering it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

It may be created out of "thin air," or backed by "nothing" but it still belongs to someone else.

Yeah, I know the Federal Reserve really "owns" it.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: snowen20

Bingo!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: occrest

Why don't you donate some of your own money or time to help homeless people?

I have, and I do.

I agree those actions would make me a thief, just as bankers are thieves. What i would have stolen in this scenario would go to help others, whereas what the banks have stolen have caused many to be homeless.

Banking trickery has destroyed nations.

They have no mercy coming from me.

Just my humble opinion.
edit on 20152015-04-10T18:40:13-05:002015-04-10T18:40:13-05:00Fri, 10 Apr 2015 18:40:13 -0500America/Chicago1330 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I recall you criticizing (and you were right to) a police officer for taking money from a crime scene in a thread you posted a while ago.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Lol I'll be whatever the hell I want

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: occrest
It's insured.

And that's a really weak excuse for immoral actions.
Someone's car is insured, someones home, does that mean it's also perfectly fine for you to steal/damage it?

And the rise in the insurance as a result will directly impact more people, causing them financial loss. If anything, saying "it's insured" is actually worse, as the theft is ultimately from thousands of your fellow citizens rather than any "big bad bank".

Personally, I can't imagine ever acting like this, not just because it's theft, but because I think it's incredibly embarrassing. Don't these people have any pride or self respect? It's like the Black Friday nonsense, I just don't get how people can subjugate themselves like that, it's humiliating.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I did star you for that.

You are definitely allowed to be whatever you want.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: occrest
It's insured.

And that's a really weak excuse for immoral actions.
Someone's car is insured, someones home, does that mean it's also perfectly fine for you to steal/damage it?

And the rise in the insurance as a result will directly impact more people, causing them financial loss. If anything, saying "it's insured" is actually worse, as the theft is ultimately from thousands of your fellow citizens rather than any "big bad bank".

Personally, I can't imagine ever acting like this, not just because it's theft, but because I think it's incredibly embarrassing. Don't these people have any pride or self respect? It's like the Black Friday nonsense, I just don't get how people can subjugate themselves like that, it's humiliating.

People subjugate themselves like that because they are frikin broke. Alot of them are broke because of banks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join