It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Imprisoned After Filming Eric Garner’s Death, Refusing to Eat, Rat Poison Found in Jail Food

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
stands for I rummage through legos don't read into it LOL

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There are 2 issues here that we should be concerned about:

1) Rat poison in the food. That is not ok, it is foul and there should be an investigation on such, including holding those who state such is ok, accountable, to including demanding that they prove it and eat such.

2) If the only witnesses who video taped such are a target, why is the community not stepping up to protect and ensure their safety?

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig

2) If the only witnesses who video taped such are a target, why is the community not stepping up to protect and ensure their safety?

All who oppose the police peacefully will be abused, arrested, and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. If you resist your abuse, you will be executed. Any who attempt to expose the police corruption will be either executed or removed from society.

The best of our bad options is de-fund them before the US dollar fails- there is no good way out of this mess we've created.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

There are a few problems with this report, however.
1) the car in question had a KBB value of about $800 at the time, and the damage was a small dent
2) the car was fully insured at the time

and most importantly...
3) I wasn't driving. Nor was I passengering. I wasn't even there- I was safe and sound at home, and someone else had borrowed my car.

So basically your friend wrecked your car, left the scene of the accident, and you covered for him until you went to court so he wouldn't get a DUI. Does that about sum it up?

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

If this story is true, where are the Federal authorities when they are NEEDED? I don't trust the NYPD, I lived in Riverdale NY and know very well about the things they do there. I think Riker's should be investigated ASAP. I also think that the charges for the "unregistered firearm" should be dropped by the Federal Courts. In my opinion, what I have stated would be true justice (If every detail of the story is true). They should send the FBI in. The corruption is so rampant in NY though, that even if they sent the Feds in, it would only be a band-aid fix...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Look at our resident politically correct status quo enablers cheer-lead for this guy's demise.. Unbelievable because they don't even know anymore if they are on the right team or not.. Just pot shots of ignoramus on display

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Whisky tango foxtrot over!!!

Command we have a FUBAR situation here!!!!

How are the prison guards not in prison for this?

Its OK to give inmates rat poison now?

How do you know it was the prison guardsvthat did it? All they admitted was that rat poison was found in the food, not that guards were lacing it. Chill the f*** out.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: Shamrock6

The two are linked. Orta refused to eat because he was advised about the rat poisoning other's food.

The OP is trying to insinuate that he is being retaliated against by the Police when it was in fact twenty other seperate people.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

That doesnt sound anything like what the poster wrote, maybe you should go back and read the post again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join