It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
My maternal instincts just kicked in.
Dear Anti Christ, you need a big pot of nice hot tea, home baked bread with honey and butter a blankey and a long nap.
Try this and you will have no further inclinations to rule the world.
If it doesn't work try it again but add the whole series of "Pooh"
The Wizard of Oz is another good choice. All though I prefer "Pooh" when I feel omnipotent and want to cause a nuclear war.
There now, 2027 is too far off anyway, don't worry about it, just relax.

Best regards WIS
edit on 5-4-2015 by WalkInSilence because: ups

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: falucho05

Hi there anti. Your post leaves me scratching my head a little.
- Who are Falucho 01,02,03,04?
- Why keep us waiting until 2027? That's a dozen years away. Surely if you are whom you say, you could move it right on up?
- Why does the prince of the earth make grammatical mistakes, tsk, tsk?
- If we are all really one, then why did you choose to call yourself antichrist rather than Jesus?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thats nice ... que for anti-christs ls over to the left .. take a number and join the rest of them .. and no arguing with the little napoleons in the next que .. still repairing damages from the last brawl between them and the hitlers .. also dont piss off the stalins ..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Dude, I feel bad for mocking you. Let me know if you want to talk. Here, private message...what ever. I am here to hear you out. I may not be able to help you, but I will be your witness if thats what you need.

Ultimately my recommendations will be conventional and practical. I will hear you out though and not judge. That stops now.

I am sorry sir.

I think I know what you may be going through, and you are not alone.
edit on 4 5 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: falucho05
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

I wonder how many here will secretly use these numbers . I sure am . Because ...... well just in case you know .
edit on 5-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Don't take yourself so important, always remember you are just one of many, no matter ho weird your experiences may be, rest assured, you are not the only one. This guy for example is experiencing almost the same as you do.
We share a global soul, or we can dive into it and it will have the colour of whatever perception-glasses you wear. When something confirms your bias, that doesn't make it true, it just shows the communication parameters you've set with what/whoever you got in touch.

1. Try to educate yourself more, Religion is not literal, always just symbols and metaphors, like "magic", TaiChi, or whatever other "soul gymnastics" you make.
2. If you feel special, you fall into the trap and eliminate yourself from the ranks of those who's voice will count.
3. Nobody "knows" what is going on, but there are huge waves in the Pool Of Thoughtsmash lately that's for sure. (I'd say it is because of IS, all the mysery and suffering, torture etc.)

You will earn nothing but piss take and rightfully so, when you start to assume your tiny personal initiation experience is relevant to anybody else but you. It is your soul giving you a final examination, but you will only pass, if you accept the greater corpus of human souls, won't be bothered much, by your results. It simply doesn't matter to anyone but you, if you pass or not.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
You can identify the under-achiever anti-christs by the 444 tattoo'd on their head.

Could you elaborate on this please?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AquaAscending

Can't you tell its a sarcastic joke? lol

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't know weither to curse this anti-christ guy or pity him.

Il just send some skinwalkers your way and see if you think you can handle Dread, Gloom, and Terror and report back in this thread after your life altering experience thanks. - Anu Tyr

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

I suppose I did not catch the sarcasm lol I was just curious because I see this number a lot

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Mods, how bout an IP location for the Anti-Christ? Something tells me this 'unkown' 'faraway land' might be his parent's basement in Nowhere, Middle America...

Anti-Christ, are you an adept? If so, of what order?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
He just needs to understand that the rath of ATS comes upon anyone making a claim of that magnitude.
If anything he said has legs, he will be around for the end of the discussion.
Sometimes, there is a fine line between reality and delusion, and it is good to work it out.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Sure you don't see 440?

The Pleiades have inspired a wealth of mythology and legends: fascinating as these are the reality the star cluster is profoundly more wonderful. Historically, the Pleiades were seen as a group of 'seven' stars – its brightest stars: Alcyone, Atlas, Electra, Maia, Merope, Taygeta and Pleione are visible to the keen naked eye. However modern observations show that this most famous of open clusters is comprised of several hundred stars wreathed in intricately structured nebulosity. At a distance of about 440 light years from the Earth, the Pleiades are one of the nearest galactic open clusters.
pleiade

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
No its 444 but that does help out a lot so thank you very much!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Pleased to meet you anti-christ, I have a question about human sacrifice:

When I sacrifice a human virgin, do I cut the throat right-to-left or left-to-right?

Also what sort of thread is best to sew the mouths of the sacraficee up? I have been using fishing line, but I would like some organic replacement.

Thanks, and love ya work!

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I believe he meant that, since the anti christ's number is supposedly 666, an underachieving antichrist would have a lower number, such as 444 for example. But I could have misunderstood since from what I remember, its the antichrists followers who have a number on their right hand or forehead (perhaps the forehead is used in the case of a person who has had their right arm amputated?), not the antichrist himself... But since it was apparently just a joke, maybe such details were not considered to be of any importance to the one who posted it.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
who flags this BS?

The odds in favour of you being a full blown retard is way higher than this anti-christ lunacy.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pronto

Did you get a PM from weirdguy or myself ????

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates

As a 45 year old human male virgin, my preferences would be left-to-right on the throat and I dunno, maybe dental floss for the stitching? I mean at least it's minty-fresh after all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join