It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I am destined to become the so called anti-christ. I have been a Mason for already 5 lifetimes. I have jewish bloodline. I have always said I will become the emperor of this World. I have always envisioned the abolishment of religions. I have been a World leader for many many lifetimes already and have prepared this World to what's to come. I seek a one World Government and I shall become it's figure. I am under ET vigilance and protected, currently locked in a faraway land, somewhere I am unknown. I did not want to accept my destiny, but today I embrace it. Don't fear me, I will not cause pain and war, nor I seek your praise. I will prepare humanity for its real purpose in the cosmos, I will create a new beginning and theism will cease to exist. It will be the right time for some to wake up, and others will live in ignorance forever. I will be killed but not in a war, but by those who are controlling the world today. I just want to return the order of things as they should be. Today, we are living a lie. So, wait for me in 2027.
edit on 5-4-2015 by falucho05 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
*Pet Pet* Awwwwwww, look at the cute wittle anti-christ. So widdle still.

edit on 4/5/2015 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Get in line behind all of the other Anti Christs that have been here proclaiming similar to you for years now. It's a long line and getting longer by the week it seems.

Take a number.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i can reccomend a good psychiatrist..in hospital i met a guy who said he was god, another lady thought she was the jersy devil..fun things the mind can do!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: falucho05

Another Anti Christ? You guys really need to meet back at the clubhouse and get your sh** straight. Maybe you can all vote for one and the rest can be side kicks.
edit on 5-4-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Why has ATS become a place for wannabes silly and phychos to act out. Enough no ones going to give you the time of day to even entertain your silly ideas.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

oh, you should have continued your thread title "I am the anti christ" with "ask me anything!!!!!"

seriously...pics or it's not true

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

" I have been a World leader for many many lifetimes already and have prepared this World to what's to come."

"I will be killed but not in a war, but by those who are controlling the world today."

"Today, we are living a lie. "

Claims to be world leader many times and have prepared this world for what's to come. Yet later says you'll be killed by those that are controlling the world today. Lastly you say WE, as in you too, are living a lie.

Hey you know what I'm hungry for!? Coco Puffs!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

ATS has unfortunately long been a place of weirdos, people that hate Christians and outright lie and a Mason playground.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

I'm lost

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So where does Isis fit into your plan?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am the real deal. I really hated the idea, but maybe the anti-christ is not about tragedy and chaos, is more about transition. Theists are afraid of losing their power, because they control the masses through devotion. Then, how about someone who comes into this world to teach people that is not the way it goes, that actually life is not about God and Christ, etc etc. Life is about your own existence and how you have the power to make the most of your life. How we all are part of the same conscience and how we can co-exist. A one World Government would have many challenges to tackle down, however it is what we need today, because among humans there are no differences, only those we create, well, they created. 1st, we took the power off the monarchs and gave it to the people, in theory, because in reality it was given to those who have the economic power to exercise it. Now, it's time to give that power to every human being, so for about another decade I shall keep observing, until my time to rule comes.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
ATS Must be the Anti Christ bus depot.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Isis will be brought down soon enough. There are already many infiltrated, because a Lion is killed inside out.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Well I will agree with you on one point they will go to extra-ordinary lengths to protect their fairy stories.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

The Antichrist is meant to be able to throw thunderbolts and part the Red sea ye he chose to come to Ats, nough said lol

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You can identify the under-achiever anti-christs by the 444 tattoo'd on their head.

link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

A World leader is not really the one who is leading nowadays. Last time, when I was Henry Pelham, 10th Prime Minister of Great Britain, I was a World Leader but I did not have all powers vested in me. The World is being led by an elite group for thousands of years already, if you don't want to believe it, just study history and see how knowledge and evolution has been controlled in a very subtle way. I don't want people to believe me, even better if they think I am crazy. I am doing everything I can to destroy the mere possibility of becoming such a person. Hopefully, I am wrong.

link   

I sometimes wonder if bored world leaders or those in the know with free time while flying or yachting spam conspiracy sites.

Here is a way to prove yourself, tell me, what is the name you have been given before the New testament and when was this title given?

you are the prince of _blank_. here is a hint to help your google search. Its an old Babylonian title from older Sumerian texts.

Prince of what dear anti Christ....

BTW the title of Antichrist is much more recent. A true anti christ wouldnt use such a modern name, he would use an older title....from when he may have lived in corporeal form.

LOL

edit on 4 5 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

I do have powers myself, I can control the wind and light.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join