It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Berenstein Bears, now... Jupiter Rising?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Jupiter rising seems familiar to me as well, though I can't say for sure. I was firmly in the Steiner camp as well.

Another possible one, last night auto correct changed helpfull, to helpful. I thought it just looked wrong as helpful. Now I'm no spelling bee champ but helpfull seems awfully familiar to me. Anybody else?

Nope. 'Helpful' is correct. FYI, I was a spelling bee champ, many, many years ago.

Edit: Berenstein
edit on 4/5/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ever since I first heard of Jupiter Ascending, I've been mixing it up myself as Jupiter Rising. Probably both because of Mercury Rising (thanks Bruce) & because the words ascend & rise have similar meanings anyway.

But I know damn well it was never Jupiter Rising, it's Jupiter Ascending & it always has been. I probably subconsciously think Jupiter Rising sounds cooler

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I'm not as convinced time is being 'manipulated' outright - in some nefarious scheme in which warrants paranoia.

Sure. It's a possibility. But what I think is more likely is we're seeing evolution at work as it applies to the concept of multiverses.

Here's the theory: there generally speaking is one timeline, but it branches out all the time to mitigate the risk to life and to encourage the development of individuality. Now occasionally, there's being which 'rise up' (pardon the inference), and go toe to toe with eachother refusing top back down on who controls their individual timeline which may look like a copy of eachothers. Let's say two different versions of "Q" if we refer to the Star Trek Universe. Or God versus Allah if you're referring to this one.

My theory goes: When a being 'controls' time with their mind, and both minds dominate - this creates a cosmic form of mitosis - and quite literally splits the timelines in two. This results in a mirror universe and/or alternate realities.

But as time goes on. These two individual beings - get tired of being 'alone' in their game. and eventually their timelines wander back to eachother. They dance. War ensue for two thousand years after one makes a cameo in the other's reality as the minds seeking simple company begin to converge into one reality.

And what we're seeing here is - firsthand evidence of the dance.

Media and history's and even geography is not going to be exactly the same between two nearly aligned realities. We're going to see differences I myself have documented nearly 60 geographical differences that I have noticed alone from my 'parent' reality - and it's absolutely fascinating to me to see others are seeing things in their own way.

Being paranoid about the change isn't fair unless that change is detrimental to our civilization. Ive seen SOME things that may be detrimental. SUCH as the weird focus on death, dismemberment, and killing a lot of media tends to be obsessed with lately. But I suspect this too will pass.

All we can do is chat about it and shine a light on what we think needs addressed, ya know?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: universalbri
a reply to: Jukiodone

Nope. Different movie altogether. I distinctly remember Jupiter Rising. It most definitely was not Ascending - until the last two weeks or so.

Funny little thing... Just did google search of Jupiter Rising..

Jupiter Rising Paperback – April 23, 2004

Jupiter has been living her life according to other people's wishes, including her domineering manager and her musical partner and childhood friend. When Arbor and Jupiter meet, sparks fly, and as incredible as it seems to Arbor, Jupiter Warner first flirts with her and then actively pursues a romantic relationship. Arbor is quickly and easily caught up in the excitement of Jupiter's world, and, as their worlds converge, each sees her life altered

Linky

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: universalbri

Awesome post.. And I'm not paranoid about it.. I don't really have a way of fearing things anymore. 9/11 was like I was baptized in fire into a new me.. anyway.

And oddly everything in your post is something I thought about today.. I'm having one of those days ya know? Where everything is relating to everything.. Smacking you in the face.

My main fascination with multiverse ideas is that I have always had dejavu.. And also I don't want to sound crazy but I've said it before.. I think my timeline was altered specifically for me, like maybe I was put in this one.. The one where I don't die in Iraq.
I've had some ODD experiences meeting guys with horns and electric eyes.

And by the way the people I was talking about altering time, are the same dudes you just named... the Most High Lord and the other guy.. Funny that.. In LOST their names are Jacob and well does the other guy have a name in that one? The "dark one"

I just searched Jupiter Rising.. See where it says it there? If I click that link jupiter rising goes away.. and becomes the other word lol..

Same with a New york Times article.. It said Jupiter Ascending "alternate title jupiter Rising" review.. But if I go into it rising is gone...

edit on 5-4-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

OH YEAH. I remember it being Revenge of the Jedi at one time too! Funky funky funky!

These funny games Hollywood likes to play!

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

They do that a lot with movies between buying the rights for it and releasing it.
edit on 4/5/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Yep. The information's been changed from what it was before. Sorry. I trust what I remember more than what I am told to remember. It's really that simple.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They do that a lot with movies between buying the rights for it and releasing it.

This # is so burried...

But anyway..

Jupiter Rising article from.... 2011..

Comment under article:

I don't know...they made it sound like it was something different, and I don't see any reason why they'd decide to change the title all of a sudden.

What is the Wachowskis’ ‘Jupiter Rising’?-pure #e

And another link:
Linky

Word is that the Wachowskis and Warner Brothers are moving ahead on a project titled Jupiter Rising. Though little is known at this point this is apparently the priority project and is being prepped as quickly as possible. Plot details are being kept firmly under wraps but Warner Brothers believe that this is the project that will return the duo to their post-Matrix glory.

And under that is a comment...

It reads and this is getting weirder..

Is this film bassed on the original and has anyone else seen the original. I think it was made in the 80's and may have been Australian.....A very serious film indeed. I can't find any ref to it now . I think Alex Jones gave a link to it.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Interesting. Are there different versions of the internet, as GW Bush posited, called the INTERNETS?

Here's a search I did for Jupiter Rising, look at the title of the article of what you retrieved versus what I retrieved - and the search result format.

I don't think you're that far off. That we all have our own 'distinctive' reality.

Do you think Paul Walker thinks he died?

In any case. Look at the link in your search results. It says Ascending. But the article text says Rising.

Now there's a couple possibilities here, right? You changed it. Which I sincerely doubt. Or we're seeing informational mitosis at the search level. Google and/or Bing are quite literally splitting into separating parts - it's fragmenting.

Now I made a suggestion to the government yesterday that they actually 'create' separate' labels for the separate forms of the internet(s). And for those of us like me and you - maybe we'll soon have a method to investigate and research alternate realities directly through the internet.

Now I have suspected this has been happening for quite a while - and came up with a preliminary numbering and label scheme based on Slider's the tv show - at - vrilliantacademy.wordpress.com - which contains a numeric scheme and naming reference which cross references a reality 'label' to an IP like number to make alternate realities accessible via Virtual Reality - you know - to travel and experience, explore and research - these alternate realities.

You clearly got different results than I did.

And while it's quite possible you or someone could have 'faked' this information.

Where's the fun in that? I actually love the idea of holodecks and virtual realities.

So like the X Files. I choose to believe.

Read my text under "Avoid another Wachowski Misfire" - it's clearly pointing to the same article, but we're clearly not seeing the same article, are we?

Cool # if you ask me. Gives me more direct evidence I'm seeing alternate realities.
edit on 5-4-2015 by universalbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I deleted something earlier I'm starting to get weirded out for real man...

I found the same page with 2 separate words on it. Was New York Times article.. And when I went to it it said ascending in the article, but on google search it did say rising..

OK that's how it's been going so far anyway..

Then I left, but then I had the urge to reopen the article..

And Now it says Rising...

It's not even a little funny to me that these are the guys who made the movie the matrix about things getting shifted.. And now this movie something.. And really maybe they went too far.. No what I mean??

And no I would never fake anything.. It goes against my core.

I'm finding so many links of it being responsible people laying it out "Jupiter Rising" in quotes.. but it's also ascending on same page.. I'm finding this a bunch and one would think typos wouldn't be in quotes, or in the New york times and Forbes... And I'm finding ascending and rising being referenced in all times, not separated by any time someone would have changed the name..

Ashton kutcher visits mila on set of Jupiter Rising

The title of the article says Rising. The url says Rising... Then the very first time the movie is mentioned in the article it's ascending

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ok. You're familiar with Douglas Adams "Dont Panic?" right?

Sincerely. Take it easy. I've been observing this for nearly 3 years now. Not just changes on the internet. Physical and logical changes in the world around me.

For instance: I've been to 40 countries. Hopped through Denmark. Which in 'my reality' - at least what i remembered 4+ years ago - was the Dog Ears of the north. Now it's wedged just north of Germany.

Macau used to be east of Hong Kong. I took a ferry there when I lived there. Now it's West. And since I first noticed it, it's now moved south from when I first noticed it's positional change three years ago.

I have about 60 geographical changes I have noticed.

My advice is. Take it easy. Write these down. I document all kinds of stuff on my blogs - vrilliantacademy.wordpress.com has the 'reality shifts' I notice, and attempts to document a scheme for addressing these. And with universalbri.wordpress.com I just talk about whatever i feel like. I just blogged about your findings, which directly support my beliefs.

Since I am in the 'same boat' as you - and believe that this reality is kinda custom made for me - I am actually emailing the NSA, CIA, and White house to tell them - hey - let's create something fun for me so we can all go explore realitIES together.

Science Fiction and fantasy may have been nothing more than an education for what to expect, ya know?

So it's our responsibilities to ourselves to not stress about it. To breathe. and to enjoy the ride.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Alright guys...
So there's this new movie out that was just made this year. I saw previews for it and whatnot and thought it looked cool, so I wrote a note to myself to watch it. Jupiter Rising. And then I see someone in a recent thread reference this same movie, Jupiter Rising.
The problem is... There's no movie called Jupiter Rising. It's now called "Jupiter Ascending".

Great thread OP..

And trust me it's been bugging the hell out of me.. And I think it's why I never went to see Jupiter Ascending.. Cause it's just not right.. And now with the weird internet stuff going on.. I'm this uhh lol...

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I'm just excited about it.. And I've thought it was like this forever, I've just never seen it change right in front of me.. That's a new one..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yep. Internets. That and clearly, Hollywood could simply be changing the name and story to what they want.

I mean. There's a ton of conspiracy theories that can surround this.

But for me, I see this as further proof of alternate realities and the multiverse.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

My old theory was this is why they put the truth in movies. It's not to drive those who notice it mad.. It's so that it can actually happen.. In LOST there are only a couple people I think that can remember through shifts.. Everyone else doesn't remember the past that is now in the future.. Desmond could tell the future, because to him it was the past..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Just for another ... until I read the post, I thought it was "Jupiter Rising"

And, I remember wondering about the "Berenstein" bears as a kid, wondering if they were Jewish.

BerenStain would have made me think of something totally different.

$0.02

On a similar note... I was an ace speller and obsessive word nut as a kid and broke down everything into its components and I remember the bears as Berenstein too. And I figured they were German based on stein as in beer... childish connection perhaps.

Edited to add that I also thought it was Jupiter Rising.
edit on 5-4-2015 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm excited about it, ya know? I mean. To document and explore the infinite possibilities of rising separate versions of internets?

Think about this:
I am convinced televisions shows largely do not occur in our reality.

I mean. Crafty Hollywood productions aside. There's flat out too many different "IP" numbering schemes and URLs being used in shows like CSI and Law and Order - that simply 'do not fit' in our world.

Hackers have LONG attacked Hollywood for being naive and stupid. For depicting 'hacking' poorly like in the movie Swordfish.

but if you pay attention. IP ranges in 'our reality' can go from 0 to 255 in four pairs (ie: 255.255.255.255) - yet many shows depict IPS and what appears to be functional internets in the range of 700, 800, 900++++.

Here's one example:

Now this can all be Hollywood movie magic. But really. Is it?

Are they that good? I believe they are. But I also believe there's absolutely proof there's more than one reality out there, and we can have some fun and create some really incredible opportunities for this country - educationally - explorationally - and research wise - if we collaborated on defining schemes on how to interact with them...

Are they THAT good at inspiring us to think outside the box?

Maybe.....

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Yup. I suspect that Star Trek and shows like that are versions of the past.

And the future is a combination of those storylines and the storyline I decide to write for myself.

That's why I call myself Q the First Timelord. I don't want to be alone like the Doctor is in Doctor Who, and love the idea of creating a real life time machine to take friends and family to other locations in time and space - you know - be a time travel tourist agent and explorer. Kinda like Indiana Jones. Only with time.

And I call myself Q because I also want the ability to 'snap my fingers' to get from one location to the next - or go explore things without machinery - or just in case there's technological failure.

That and he's a total prankster who needs competition for his pranks because he's clearly bored..

and so do i.

I suspect this 'my reality' is converging to 'allow' me the funky and crazy journey as a quasi omnipotent being. Maybe others are here just as looky-loos saying - who's this insane man who wants to play like a god?

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Have you ever read handbook for the new paradigm?

It was a supposed channeled from aliens book. That part is not needed, but that's what it is apparently, whatever..

It's all about what we are talking about.. And it's a strategy for how to use this power..

I found thew book from one of my psychic things.. I think you might like it. It was offered up for free, a printed free book, shipped to me for free... I am sure it's free online still maybe? I actually had them send it to me 3 times. for free..

Anyway I noticed you can tell what you beleive is true when you dream.. It's all made in your mind in a dream.. So if you know you can fly you just can.. But up here there are other rules. I think this is a collective consciousness reality myself..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join