It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, ready for some debating?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hello ATS members,
Im a long time lurker who has decided to bring my unique take to this site. Im into conspiracies but i approach them from a skeptical point of view and appreciate them on a mythological level as much as i do from a factually level. I love knowledge and reserve my right to change my mind as i see fit, meaning my beliefs are not necessarily set in stone. To me the two greatest tragedies in the history of mankind are the burning of the library of Alexandria and the destruction of the Mayan culture. Im a 29 years old disabled American veteran of several ethnicities among them Latino, Native American, Jewish, Norwegian, English, Irish, and French. I was raised southern baptist but believe in no relgious dogma but rather my own individual relationship with God. I can't be put into a box so don't try. Im neither conservative not liberal not libertarian but a combination of all three. I enjoy debating and arguing and I welcome people to prove me wrong as I might learn something. Look forward to contributing this site.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

Welcome aboard. Use your seatbelt at all times, and always wear your tinfoil hat. Oh...and we have cookies and pie...Get to 20 posts quick and you can start firing away.....C ya round the forums.

Mysterioustranger

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Sounds like you'll fit right in! Welcome aboard, and see ya around the boards!

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS!
Climb aboard the MotherShip,
and Hang on for the Ride of Your Life!

I wrote this recently, and have been dropping it
in My Welcome's to New Members.

Have a good time while on This Trip,
On The Wild Ride ATS MotherShip.

As Someone has already mentioned Before,
Welcome Aboard the Ship Now Please Close the Door.

We don't want any Trolls coming up the stairs,
Pushing their Hatred and Lies, till you want to pull out Your Hair.

You will Learn so much Here that it will fill You with Pride, Just Remember Most of all Hey!, "It's Just A Ride!"

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Welcome aboard, former lurker! The debate awaits...

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Im into conspiracies but i approach them from a skeptical point of view and appreciate them on a mythological level as much as i do from a factually level.

You've already said too much...

edit on 1-4-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Just being real, the overwhelming amount of conspiracies are rubbish, but might contain a pearl here and there. Ive seen some pretty far fetched things on here and those are the ones I flock to. Love the pic btw.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoxFulder
a reply to: eisegesis

Just being real, the overwhelming amount of conspiracies are rubbish, but might contain a pearl here and there. Ive seen some pretty far fetched things on here and those are the ones I flock to. Love the pic btw.

G'day mate. Welcome. To coin an aussie phrase here - "that's a pearler" - take it as a complement.

If you've been following the site for a while I'll add another often used aussie phrase - "come in spinner" - which needs some reflection.

I was baited and here to stay.

Cheers and beers,

Bally

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

mmm fresh meat

top topics

join