It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A war for our mind, War that is Mankind

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Do any of us really know what is happening around the world? Ego's aside, any of you? I sit here in 21st century scratching my head wondering how the hell I got here. How is it that all that is happening around me, stands in stark contrast to everything that I believe? Wars are fought in my name and MY treasure. When it is over, what is left for my children?

I suppose there isn't much to say that hasn't been said but I do what to remind the people of one thing. Regardless of our national borders we all want peace and security. No one nation is comprised of monsters, trolls or psychopaths just because we are represented by such creatures. The monsters that do exist only have power through us but it is we who must bare arms and fight one another. Without us they are weak and that is why there's a fight for our mind.

Our history books are riddled with examples of senseless war and each time it ends we promise to find a commonality with one another. As always we are duped into believing another people hate us for a freedoms or religious beliefs. How many of you out there truly believe that? It is that answer that determines the effectiveness of the war for our minds. Is mankind really synonymous for war?

We really are not that different. War is a racket that benefits the few to believe otherwise is foolery. Nations going to war for the betterment of their people is foolery. What is happening around us is no joke nations are at war with nations and it is not limited in size or scope. There are currently so many nations engaged I can't even keep count, in fact just read yesterday France is carpet bombing Tikrit, Iraq. About 6 gulf nations attacking Yemen with US and Nato support as we speak. Syria, Ukraine, et. al. Who benefits here?

I think what scares me the most;
Where are the protests? I go to work and anyone I see or speak to is oblivious. Absolutely frightening that no one know and/or cares. I actually wonder often what it would be like to wake up and exist within an actual evolved society. *sigh*

Iran, Tehran Breakdancing

Break dance a Nice sur la place massena

New York Subway Break Dance

Ruhrpott Battle 2014 Portugal vs Russia

edit on 28-3-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

The problem with war is that you still gotta defend yourself

If US attacks country like Iran

Iran still has to defend itself, so there are always 2 sides to war but one side is forced into it

While another side is just in killing and pillaging mood

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
On another site I posted regarding a soul as a walk in. The poster labeled all those whom were as DEMONS. AS a typical example of perhaps being a walk in, I illustrated my life as not being demonic. But then I am not leaning towards accepting any of his or her definitions, but understand the small mindedness of what he is trying to say.

To the point, I illustrated that if he chose to find true evil, sociopathic behavior, then just look around this earth and it's political leaders, it's churches and the privileged few whom pull the puppet strings of these leaders, you said it well, I will let it stand there. Many have said, if you search for hell, just look around, it is here on earth.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineAndCheese9

The problem with war is that you still gotta defend yourself

If US attacks country like Iran

Iran still has to defend itself, so there are always 2 sides to war but one side is forced into it

While another side is just in killing and pillaging mood

Every nation is comprised of leaders in power. That power must remain consolidated at whatever cost, usually at the expense of the people of that nation or other nations. There is currently war being waged with aggressors and otherwise but don't be fooled into assuming any one nation is benevolent. The victims are the people, its that simple. Ukraine and Syria being shinning examples. Russia fighting via proxy in Ukraine isn't really helping Ukrainians nor does Russia give a #. Its sole concern is Russian sovereignty.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
On another site I posted regarding a soul as a walk in. The poster labeled all those whom were as DEMONS. AS a typical example of perhaps being a walk in, I illustrated my life as not being demonic. But then I am not leaning towards accepting any of his or her definitions, but understand the small mindedness of what he is trying to say.

To the point, I illustrated that if he chose to find true evil, sociopathic behavior, then just look around this earth and it's political leaders, it's churches and the privileged few whom pull the puppet strings of these leaders, you said it well, I will let it stand there. Many have said, if you search for hell, just look around, it is here on earth.

The machinations at work are indeed that of evil thoughts and dark energy no doubt. There is something very sinister hiding in the darkest corners of our power centers.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

You answered your own question with your signature line that I love:

"We can fly. We just chose not to."

You tell us about two aspects of our cursed being, a portion of the higher mind that we can experience and examine and the brute physical part that walks. How to meld the two? Meditation is the intermediary, even the escape.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Every nation is comprised of leaders in power. That power must remain consolidated at whatever cost, usually at the expense of the people of that nation or other nations.

War is alway started by one side and defended on the other.

Its not a two way street if one side is the aggressor.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Every nation is comprised of leaders in power. That power must remain consolidated at whatever cost, usually at the expense of the people of that nation or other nations.

War is alway started by one side and defended on the other.

Its not a two way street if one side is the aggressor.

Wars are waged by governments not their people. In America if you asked where the war on terror is being waged your average citizen would say Iraq. *sighs deeply*

The justification for the war is what needs to be questioned. If the true reasons for war were outlined clearly prior to any engagement than there would be no war. Hence, the war for our mind.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Sometimes its both sides who want the war after long history of disagreements.

Resource disputes being a main cause for most disputes in our history I think... And the reason is because slash and burn agriculture changes biomes & microclimates gradually over time until the eco system becomes dysfunctional and depleted of natural resources. Nearly every civilisation collapse throughout history has been caused by agricultural methods like we use today that deplete the landscape of its natural resources, causing scarcity which leads to conflict. In the words of the ecologist Jon D Liu, the problem with the world today is that our economies are based on scarcity rather than abudance.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Wars are waged by governments not their people. In America if you asked where the war on terror is being waged your average citizen would say Iraq. *sighs deeply*

Thats what they tell us over here. The truth is the war on terror is a ruse, we are the aggressors and the countries over there are the victims.

By the way people fight the wars, they are duped by the complicit media into believing its necessary.

What would happen if they gave a war and nobody came?
edit on 28-3-2015 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Basically there will always be war and conflict so long as we have an unsustainable economic model based on scarcity which causes fierce, and often ruthless competiting over wealth.

War, unfortunately, in is in the DNA of our current system. And until we change that system war is inevitable.

edit on 28 3 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: inserted line about DNA

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What would happen if they gave a war and nobody came?

The war on terror is the equivalent to the war on drugs. We can also expect the same results. It is all very much akin to a wag the dog scenario. Entire wars can be waged without a single bullet these days, media matters.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: funkadeliaaaa
Basically there will always be war and conflict so long as we have an unsustainable economic model based on scarcity which causes fierce, and often ruthless competiting over wealth.

Or until we change our economic models. Why has the US made so many geo-political moves, destabilized countless nations and murdered countless people? So I can have more potatoes?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

No, its so you can be free enough to compete with your neighbours over their price at the market.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Resource disputes being a main cause for most disputes in our history I think…

More like religion and greed. Resources being the goal (money and stuff) because of desire. That plus power and control.

Damn control freaks. Can't leave well enough alone. Gotta be messing in some one else business, running things, busy, busy, ambitious, do-gooding megalomaniacs.

(spits)

The road to war is a long one. It begins with "talks" then demands and hopefully treaties and agreements which of course result in violations, sanctions, blockades, embargoes and ultimately (once the victimized state is weakened enough), invasion… first from the air and then by proxy and finally, full occupation and subjugation.

You just look around and see that process played out time and again in all the countries being subjugated by the West.

Libya has been done, Syria currently in the final phases of conquer, and Irans next.

In Iran its still talk talk talk, sanctions and agreements imposed upon it to disarm just like Iraq and Syria.

This is a "Geopolitical" playbook.

Notice the word political. That means the real intent is secret.
edit on 28-3-2015 by intrptr because: grammar and spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

No, its so you can be free enough to compete with your neighbours over their price at the market.

So we are waging war over the price of oil? Or a basket of goodies? I'm confused because it seems the stated goal in PNAC and quite frankly to this day the actions are that. To become a Uni-Polar government controlled by western influences which can only happen by strategic control of the flow of energy.

Somehow I think the lines between competing with our neighbors and out-n-out robbing them have become blurred.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That depends on how long you think our history is.
A long time ago there were no religious beliefs, only spirituality.
The main cause of conflict has been between the cultures who practise agriculture and those who don't practise agriculture.
Sure there might have been a few tribal disputes now and again over other issues, but the main large scale conflicts of our history have always been about resources and empire building, persued by a few egomaniacs throughout our history, who incidentally are still in power today, and we call them the one percent.
edit on 28 3 15 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

When everything on this interdependent earth belongs to everyone equally anyway, the difference between robbing someone and competing with them over a resource doesn't exist.

Competition is being a thief, and irresponsible guardian over the land and resources.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

When everything on this interdependent earth belongs to everyone equally anyway, the difference between robbing someone and competing with them over a resource doesn't exist.

Competition is being a thief, and irresponsible guardian over the land and resources.

So you are saying national borders are in fact imaginary, we all own everything equally so not our fault if we suck the water, oil, diamonds, gold, etc, dry? Or that's what causes war? Although I tend to agree, I don't see anyone coming to America and taking over are fracking fields.

China: "Oh, I'm sorry, were you gonna use that?"

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yes, I am saying national borders are infact imaginary, we all own everything equally, so it is our collective duty to preserve functional ecology and functioning eco systems, that give wealth and abudance, for current and future generations, if we are to survive as a species.

Its more about interdependence and what we pass on to future generations than who stakes a claim over what land or resource... American fracking fields being robbed by China hmm, first of all, it thought we had established, there is no America and China, so its a bit of a silly example. Secondly, taking a resource that provides for a whole community like, let's say instead of tracking, Nestle extracting Canadian ground water supplies... That is stealing, but the issue is scarcity, and the belief that rival communities actually NEED to compete rather than cooperate to help RESTORE earths naturally abundant ecology, which is possible,we just don't do it because all our effort has gone in to grabbing as much as we can from the environment as we can, and at great cost to the land and future generations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join