It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibriu Behind the Sun?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Aww! This gives me 2012 nostalgia!

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Cop: What happened sir?
NASA scientist: I was flying Voyager along like I normally do, and all of a sudden this planet just came out from behind the sun!

License and registration please. And I'm going to need you to step outside the vehicle sir.
How much did you have to drink today?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Nibiru is in each and every one of us and, when the spiritual vibrations are just right, it will burst forth from our hearts! Then, and only then, will we as a species know true peace and happiness.

Or maybe it's just a big load of BS that sold a lot of books leading up to 2012. Either way, it's all good.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What is "Nibriu"...???

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
IF nibiru was able to "hide" behind the sun, a number of interesting problems arise for believers of that particular "theory" (and I use the word very loosely)

1) How did it get there without being seen
2) To be hidden, its orbit would have to exactly equal ours (accounting for distance difference due to size differential)
3) how would an exactly mirror-orbiting object have any effect on us with a giant blob of nuclear fusion in the way, with associated gravitational influences
4) why has it not been seen on any space probe imagery that leaves earth orbit
5) to have any effect on us, it would have to change orbit, and therefore be seen from earth
6) how has it not effected the predicted orbits of other planets that ANYONE can calculate with high school physics

Its bunkum, pure and simple

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join