It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Nibriu Behind the Sun?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Lol I was just yankin' yer chain!

Yeah, I love the idea of Nibiru though, fantastic fiction.

~Tenth

No, no, I know what it is! Stereo A/B have visual area analysis that misses that 10 degrees where Niburu is orbiting on the other side of the sun. That would mean NASA is in on the conspiracy as well, they didn't want anybody to see it there. Because everyone knows that if you see your doppelganger you'll turn into bigfoot. If you touch your doppelganger on Niburu you'll mutate into something inhuman, horrible and vile with absolutely no conscience.

I guess the Space Command really does have a ship to get to Niburu, seems Hillary's already been. LOL

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If we adopt a helical model of the universe wherewould this place this supposed Nibiru? There is a trapdoor in the sun."

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Playing the "devil's advocate" here.... but what if Niburu is always 180 degrees apart from Earth? Oh, and behind the sun is a question of perspective, we might be behind the sun, if Niburu is where they say it is and from their perspective.

If there were a celestial body exactly 180 degrees apart from earth in the same orbit, I think that NASA could visually detect it using the two STEREO spacecraft launched in 2006.

Over time, the STEREO spacecraft will continue to separate from each other at a combined rate of approximately 44 degrees per year. There are no final positions for the spacecraft. They achieved 90 degrees separation on January 24, 2009, a condition known as quadrature.

ETA: I see someone beat me to this notion. Oh well...
edit on 3/22/2015 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No.

If there was another large body in the solar system it would have gravitational effects we'd see/be aware of.

Likewise, if some rogue planet wandered through the solar system on a regular basis, we probably wouldn't be here as it would cause problems.

Nibiru is fiction.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

Playing the "devil's advocate" here.... but what if Niburu is always 180 degrees apart from Earth? Oh, and behind the sun is a question of perspective, we might be behind the sun, if Niburu is where they say it is and from their perspective.

If there were a celestial body exactly 180 degrees apart from earth in the same orbit, I think that NASA could visually detect it using the two STEREO spacecraft launched in 2006.

Over time, the STEREO spacecraft will continue to separate from each other at a combined rate of approximately 44 degrees per year. There are no final positions for the spacecraft. They achieved 90 degrees separation on January 24, 2009, a condition known as quadrature.

ETA: I see someone beat me to this notion. Oh well...

Yeah, that's what they WANT you to think LOL. j/k

I know, I just threw that out there as another preposterous "theory."

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: cklein61

No.

Earth goes AROUND the sun.

You can't hide something..behind the sun.

~Tenth

Cheers - Dave
it's orbital period would have to be exactly the same as earth and even then it wouldn't work. because:

planets do not stay at the same speed at every point in thier orbit. they would still desync

Niburu is supposed to be massive at least super jupiter sized. it's gravity perturbance of other planets would be noticed. if it were close in it would boot other planets out of orbit. if it were far out it could not stay behind the sun because earth would lap it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What happened to you ATS? It wasn't long ago that this thread would already be pages long with tons of people arguing for the existence of Nibiru. Now you're responding with logic and reason. I feel like I don't even know you anymore.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
What happened to you ATS? .

Oh go on then I'll take one for the team lol..

Well it seems this is being ridiculed a bit,as you'd expect..

Although there are still many reasonable questions regarding all the signs pointing to Planet X /Nibiru's existence going unanswered by MSM and on ATS.

This site claims that the Earth's orbit is halted by the magnetic repulsion of PX.In this link is the proof as well apparently,check it out OP:
www.zetatalk.com...

*I'm just going to paste a message I put together for a friend with a few details on the bigger picture although there are many facets!

This blog has videos and pictures,100s in there:
poleshift.ning.com...

A couple of videos of PX:
m.youtube.com...

m.youtube.com...

Here is PX being captured on the LASCO cameras (cameras in space that film the sun)
poleshift.ning.com...

This is some of the evidence of the last time it passed:
poleshift.ning.com...

Sinkholes:
poleshift.ning.com...

Earthquakes:
poleshift.ning.com...

Volcanoes:
poleshift.ning.com...

Sundra plate sinking (tectonic plate in Indonesia that is the weak point holding the rest)
poleshift.ning.com...
poleshift.ning.com...

Meteorites and fireballs from the debris field:
poleshift.ning.com...

Earths magnetic field data showing large disturbances:
poleshift.ning.com...

The Russians have put it out there:
m.youtube.com...

So have the Asians:
m.youtube.com...

Also the Chinese have built 'ghost cities' to relocate their population:
www.examiner.com...

www.zetatalk.com...

edit on 22-3-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I'm on my phone right now so I can't watch the YouTube videos. Outside of those though every link you posted comes from a Nancy Lieder website. Remember when Planet X passed by Earth in 2012? No? How about 2003? No? How about 1997? Once again no? Ok. How about last year when world leaders announced the existence of Nibiru? Still no? These are all things that have been claimed by Nancy Lieder, owner of Zetatalk and Poleshift.ning.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You can read about it in "Aboard a flying saucer; Non-fiction. A true story of personal experience" Los Angeles: De Vorss & Co., 1954, 192pp.

Sell many copies, did she? If so, I think I have been channeled a new business plan from Orx, the friendly gray.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Playing the "devil's advocate" here.... but what if Niburu is always 180 degrees apart from Earth?

Then it wouldn't be the Nibiru that everyone claims, because that Nibiru is on a 3600-year orbit, and comes swooping in towards us to wreak havoc.

If it is always on the other side of the Sun and staying out trouble, then it's not doing that.

edit on 3/22/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
hi it mite be a planet from another plane and every now and then some sort of vibrations from some where will make it appear.
Im not saying its real just that some thing like that mite make it appear out of no where ??? ho sorry about the spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: EndOfDays77

I'm on my phone right now so I can't watch the YouTube videos. Outside of those though every link you posted comes from a Nancy Lieder website. Remember when Planet X passed by Earth in 2012? No? How about 2003? No? How about 1997? Once again no? Ok. How about last year when world leaders announced the existence of Nibiru? Still no? These are all things that have been claimed by Nancy Lieder, owner of Zetatalk and Poleshift.ning.

2003 maybe
m.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well some information on this thread is correct, but there is a lot to learn.

You can find the author below on Facebook : Wael Baseem

wbaseem.wordpress.com...

WTH I will throw in my reliable source too:

m.youtube.com...

His new Channel: m.youtube.com...

Finally someone local: m.youtube.com...

I love ATS!

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
"Nibiru" or "Planet X" may be a real thing (not along the predicted timelines), but we haven't seen it yet. It would be pretty obvious when we did...not something we could detect only at the point it was close. We could someday see a large body entering the inner solar system, but it won't first show up on a camera phone unless that camera phone is taking pictures of images captured by telescopes.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: okachobi

m.youtube.com...

Sorry for the repost I just think this is something that may have been over looked

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If I cared enough to believe in a God, I would pray that Nibiru is behind the sun & it's arrival imminent.

Get your free copy of "Hercolubus or Red Planet" at

hercolubus.tv...

This is like my bible, I have ordered over 4 copies & I give them to people, haha
edit on 23-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Don't u know its the moon one day it will fall from the sky

Lol behind the sun

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cklein61

I Listened to coast 2 coast the other night and they mentioned this link on youtube.

You listened to C2C and watched the video...I see the problem.

But here is a good little video that discusses another planet orbiting our sun...

and one about brown dwarfs in our solar system...

Speculating is fun, but science trumps speculation every time.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here is another interesting video showing the problems we would see long before it reached the sun...

Safe to say it can't hide behind the sun or make it's way into our solar system without being noticed long before it got here.

<< 1    3 >>

join