It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reunion with source on this vernal equinox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

That's odd. Moments ago I made a post about tusks another thread which you are participating in.

Some of the stories surrounding Ganesh are confliciting in nature, for example how his tusk came to be broken.  One popular story is that he broke it off himself in order to write down theMahabharata, one of the world's longest epic poems, as it was dictated to him by the sage Vyasa.  In the process of writing, Ganesh's pen failed and so he snapped off his tusk as a replacement in order that the transcription not be interrupted.  The broken tusk therefore symbolises sacrifice and reiterates Ganesh's role as patron of the arts and of letters.  However, another version of the broken-tusk story emphasises Ganesh's loyalty and devotion. 

In this account, his father Shiva decided to take a nap and asked Ganesh to guard him.  A proud Brahmin warrior named Parashuram came to visit Shiva but was stopped from waking him by Ganesh.  Parashuram was furious and fought with him, finally throwing his ax at his head. Ganesh stopped the ax with his tusk which broke, giving him the nickname Eka-danta, or "One Toothed."

www.kashgar.com.au...

👣

edit on 786SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Am I the only one that felt horrible?

Not physical pain, I was anxious and heavy hearted. I couldn't cheer myself up. I couldn't sooth my nerves not with any mellow music out there. I was lurking this thread hoping someone could tell me why this happened. Does anyone know?

No. I was hoping for a wonderful positive rush and not only did I feel awful, negative things multiplied and began manifesting, (lost lawsuit against me, got a letter from the IRS saying I owed almost 2k$, professor -that expects you to teach yourself-decided to dump 11 projects on us all due at the same time, right after my tutor was hired somewhere else and left to go overseas, could find zero help until hours before everything was due..etc) All this began around the 17th and culminated by the 20th. I mean.. WTH?

Can anyone tell me how to reverse my polarity or something? (only half joking!)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

Eh, well, if you're 'starcrossed', you might have to wait it out. What does your horoscope say?

It's spring now, and here is my favourite spring poem. Maybe reflecting on it will help.

The Music We Are

Did you hear that winter is over? The basil
and the carnations cannot control their

laughter. The nightingale, back from his
wandering, has been made singing master

over the birds. The trees reach out their
congratulations. The soul goes dancing

through the king's doorway. Anemones blush
because they have seen the rose naked.

Spring, the only fair judge, walks in the
courtroom, and several December thieves steal

away. Last year's miracles will soon be
forgotten. New creatures whirl in from non-

existence, galaxies scattered around their
feet. Have you met them? Do you hear the

bud of Jesus crooning in the cradle? A single
narcissus flower has been appointed Inspector

of Kingdoms. A feast is set. Listen: the
wind is pouring wine! Love used to hide

inside images: no more! The orchard hangs
out its lanterns. The dead come stumbling by

in shrouds. Nothing can stay bound or be
imprisoned. You say, "End this poem here,

and wait for what's next." I will. Poems
are rough notations for the music we are.

-Rumi

👣

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I'm pretty good at telling myself that life happens and moving on. However if I were a drug addict or an alcoholic I would have relapsed. That's the only way I can possibly explain how bad and not alright I was feeling.

You sound like you're having a difficult life happens moment yourself. I hope we get a response that's interesting and can help us change this. I was hoping for something to be captivated reading about why and how certain people are sensitive as we are.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hy guys, thanks for the replies.

Blue Mule- what an amazing poem. I definitely need to contemplate it for a long while. I especially like this line; "New creatures whirl in from non- existence, galaxies scattered around their feet." wow !
hmm.. regarding your comment about my name. That is very interesting.. I do not know. I chose my name due to many intense dreams I used to have about crossing the stars, now I am wondering!

Iamthatbish- yes! Totally agree- I may turn to alcohol soon. I've gone through so many programs that are supposed to help you and I always get back more of the opposite of what I want. This is after years of study and guidance and meditation and yoga and prayer and hypnosis..you name it. I've gone through programs that are supposed to fix your deepest unconscious beliefs that are detrimental to you even if you can't find them or know they exist. I've done energy work and shamanistic journeying, but I can only do it a little while and then I seemed to be blocked from ever 'getting there' again. Does that make sense? Things just turn out biting me in the behind. It seems I sure do suck at this life thing. Seems like I've got everything backwards

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Alcohol is a depressant. Don't do it.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

That's odd. Moments ago I made a post about tusks another thread which you are participating in.

Yeah, in fact, that was what set me off to start questioning. I saw that and said for crying out loud, WHAT is with elephants and Tusks being mentioned or shown everywhere I go???

Looking up some stuff on them, I was struck by their very protective maternal energy- being a matriarchial grouping, highly affectionate and communicative between each other, and also very protective of their young as a group- all the elephants take part in the education and care of the young, and the matriarch has an important role in that.

I realized that I have been in a mode of strong maternal concern lately- not only for my kids, but in concern for all the young in our society, and how we bring them up as a community. I have been outspoken and aggressive on this almost everywhere. I am helping my daughter prepare for coming childbirth and motherhood in three months, working on making our ancient farm a place for all these generations to gather, with renovations of parts that were previously ruins.

I'm going to the local elections today to vote, and I admit this is a strong influence in my choices.

My afternoon dream yesterday was linked to this theme too. I have other dream worlds I dream of, which have a certain context environment, characters- as if they are alternate live with their own continuing storyline.
Well, yesterday, one of them sort of closed up. In that one, I have had a baby for a while- I always have it with me in dreams there. She seems to be about two years old now (for there has even been a progression or aging with the dreams).

In the dream I figured out she doesn't really exist- nor do the other twin boy babies that I was caring for. I was crying and upset and explaining to people in the dream that I had only created them, and this world, to fulfill my maternal drives to care for others, and I was crushed to realize it was not real. They just faded away.

I was under the impression that the dream babies and that particular "world" had been some form of escapism- in which no one in this world was able to percieve this part of my nature being so strong because I directed it into these illusions (which was a strange way of looking at it, because of course I do not consciously choose my dreams, for any reason).

But anyway, I suspect that it is this outward manifestation and expression of my protective maternal instincts into the world (this world) that is attracting symbols of elephants- and tusks! Because Tusks are the projective usage of these energies!

eta- writing this out is making everything clear! Even the two baby boys in my alternate dream world- I know who they signify!!
All my "disaster" dreams lately involved me trying to save or alert my husband and my youngest son! Who look a like, have names that are extremely similar.... the son is in university now, just detaching from his childhood, and I guess, I have been a maternal type of support for my husband for ever. He always says I got him where he is now, in both spiritual and material terms.
Those babies were they. I guess I am letting go of them and just expanding my maternal energies towards a more generalized and wider context. No longer just a mother of specific individuals, but of all young.
edit on 22-3-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

edit on 22-3-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

- Even my husbands dream fit in now.

He dreamed that we were driving on a local road, and came across my mother on the side and picked her up.
But she has been dead for about 24 years! We were shocked and she explained that she didn't die, she had been a secret spy, working in various parts of the world, having to stay hidden on a mission of trying to bring about world peace.

I've been taking parts in discussions on the American Patriarchial system and it's problems, I've been examining the problem of rejecting any value on maternal power (not self sacrifice, but projective energy). My mother was a feminist, a fan of Ayn Rand, and left me and my siblings to live alone when I was ten, under the excuse that it is "bad" to nurture people, it is "good" to make them independant as early as possible.... while she remained a woman child trying to earn the acknowledgement of her father-figure lover. She is an important symbol for me, and the reason I have always been somewhat ashamed of my caretaker-maternal instincts, trying to repress them.

I changed my avatar because the other image was of a woman who acted as a sort of double agent, trying to unite Italy and France during the reign of Napolean III. She is only showing her right (masculine side)eye there, hiding the left (feminine) one. When I first found that photo, I didn't know who it was but grabbed it intuitionally, learning later who it was. I now see it had important personal symbolism for me.

Sorry I am doing all this self-analyzation here! I am having one of those revelation moments that are very important personally and that writing and exchanging with others finally helped unveil.
I've been struggling with this for a couple of weeks, and wondering what is going on in me. It is exciting to finally see it all finally making sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I was reading on spirit sciencec that our auras are electro magnetic.

thespiritscience.net...

I'm curious if those of us feeling horrible don't like our Bio magnetic feild changing on us.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I was reading on spirit sciencec that our auras are electro magnetic.

thespiritscience.net...

I'm curious if those of us feeling horrible don't like our Bio magnetic feild changing on us.

You seem sincere in your curiosity.

It would not be unreasonable to link chakras with EMF. We are able to catch most fields on imaging devices, but the only process in this case would be Kirlian photography. I am not convinced it is actually taking an image of what is claimed, at least not in totality. Personally, I suspects majority of the field is slightly out of phase with the current point in time and space.

Any way, you are the source of these fields. The small neural pathways and bio electrical signals coursing through your body are a result of many things, but are shaped and given coherency through our travels in time, our consciousness.

While outside forces can and will have an impact, we can choose to see an Aurora Borealis type experience or the fact our electronics are acting funky. There is so much more, but presenting it in a cultural duality may make it more meaningful at this point.

Perhaps someone is tying together, and splitting apart, various timelines to ensure the success of the processes here. A fixed point used as an anchor to echo and resonate throughout existence, avoiding the certain destruction that was lying in wait. Our at least turning it into a glancing blow..

Or that could all be fantasy

No one "likes" their field messed with because it changes individual perception of reality. It can be scary, frustrating and painful. Despite that, some may claim it is a natural progression of who we are, or perhaps more accurately, who we have always been. Sometimes, just sometimes, it takes some trees a bit longer to start budding in spring. Sometimes, it takes a bit longer for some to realize the vast expanse beyond their own mind. Shining down like the spring Sun on eager life.

Then again, what do I know?

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Its spring time more or less in my mind, and the length of the sun being out all day great since one can smell the spring dew coming around the corner. I won't feel energized till April showers bring on the may flowers, maybe it just the smell I guess.

Personally I don't get into the whole astrology stuff, and more or less thinks it mind over matter really, since I work in a chaotic, as well dirty workplace, and the weather unforgiving when it colder inside the warehouse I work in, which does help learn not to focus on the cold at hand and believe Im on a warm beach with tropical trees.

Hopefully I'm giving my final two weeks tomorrow.

As for envisioning of the gold pyramid, I think that more or less a psychological sum that the mind made up as to interrupt something like an esoteric, but how this get done, not the faintest clue. Interrupting dreams would be a good way to get some ideas of what it could mean to you.
edit on 22-3-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Really glad to hear all that, Bluesma.

👣

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam
That's a very good response thank you. It gave me many things to think about and research. I'm honestly struggling with having interest in this due to my own preconceived notions of 'new age'. So while there's plenty of information out there by me being unable to read a vast majority without rolling my eyes I'm certain its taking me longer than it needs to.

I actually had to give my S4 to my children due to my phone habits. I have the habit of setting my phone on my chest on speaker. That particular phone every single time I did it, there was interference. This action of mine is a habit, so no matter how often I tried setting the phone elsewhere the people I was talking to could always tell when I put the phone back on my chest.

Then I discovered things like the human bodies Bio magnetic feild being a Taurus object if that's the correct term and how cell phone towers are measurably interfering with bees ability to make it home. So while the subject is beyond interesting to me, I seem to have stumbled into this topic through the Backdoor.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

See what you think about this: animal interpretations in dreams.

www.whats-your-sign.com...

a little excerpt:

As a dream animal, elephants come into our dreams it is a message that we are able to deal with any obstacle we are faced with at this time. Dream elephants represent power, sovereignty, stability, and stead-fastness. If you dream that you are riding an elephant this suggests you have a tendancy to be the leader of the family, and others are heavily depending on you. If you dream of elephants in a circus this suggests you have a cavalier attitude about a situation in your life and you may want to invest more attention to it.

We gather more symbolic meaning of elephant by observing it in nature. Specifically, the elephant is considered a symbol of responsibility because it takes great care and responsibility of its offspring as well as their elders.

But do go read the interpretations in full.

Have not a moment of apprehension. It's all good. Elephants are awesome.

..........and get your hubby to heal that other arm!

edit on 3/22/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

I'm not so sure there is much of a front door either! But, there is the advantage that our species has existed and experienced the same (roughly) universe through a diverse amount of cultures.

Religion, science, new age, are all just different approaches to the very same thing. Together, they make up the great book of the human experience (up til now).

I find it very useful to be able to entertain ideas without actually accepting them as 'Truth.' In the end, our words can only ever speak from our own story anyway. It's always good to know the tendencies of our own lens of experience too.

I do think there is an impact on our bodies from "modern electronic life," but most probably don't care to know and there is money involved. As far as we know, it is a unique issue that has only presented in recent history. Even if the fields themselves are not interacting, we are still strongly affected by modern electronics on many social and cultural levels.

Who knows though, maybe the addition of all of those signals and fields has given an added dimension of connection between all of humanity.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I had a feeling something was going to happen. Now we've had a terrible plane crash here. Big reunion with source for a large number of people.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If it's any consolation, they (and we) are never separate from the source in any place other than our minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join