It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reunion with source on this vernal equinox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Today was a very special day. Today we had a super moon, solar eclipse, and it also happened to be the vernal equinox. I woke up this morning with my chakras vibrating at a nice pace so I sensed this tremendous energy very quick. But I totally underestimated it. I really didn't know it was that strong.
I'm still fairly a novice when it comes to this journey thru the planes of existence. I decided to meditate. Something I do usually every day or so. As I began spinning my chakras I noticed that they activated very fast, I didn't really think any of it. I usually have flashes of white light when I spin my solar chakra only for a second. Today when I spin it the light was more bright than I have ever seen it before.
When I got to my crown chakra my head started spinning in a small circular motion like a magnetic antenna. As I spun my crown I believe I connected to source energy or YHWH/amen ra whatever you call the godhead. Energy from the heavens began to flow in through my crown and I began to vibrate uncontrollably. I then saw a glimpse into a vision it was like looking through a peep hole.
What I saw was I believe a small part of a beautiful golden pyramid it shone bright like it had it's own aura. I tried to focus but it vanished. While all this is happening I felt the Energy flowing through my body and very rapidly going up and down my spine like a bubble of energy moving up And down.
Safe to say this was an intense meditation I've had others but this one is over the top I was so overwhelmed with energy it took me awhile to come back. Once I released all that energy and stopped vibrating I felt serene. They say today is the zero point of earth with these 3 celestial event happening simultaneously did I just experience zero point?
Anyway feel free to give your thoughts or any advice as well as any majorly intense meditation experiences you've had would love to hear some other of these magnificent experiences.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I also had many ideas and epiphanies that I will be implementing in the future during this meditation

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I haven't meditated but I also felt it's somehow easier to connect with higher vibrational energies, nice to hear I wasn't the only one. I would like to hear more about your epiphanies.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I can very much relate to this, since before Christmas I've 'known' this year, March and April in particular would be big, I felt March 3rd would yield something, sure enough, my wife left her job on that day and the moment she walked out, she became hyper aware, she's now seeing number 12's where ever she goes, I've been having the same experiences with 11's, I truly feel we as a collective are on the road back to our creator status, I can only imagine what the next 6 months will bring, and I had a crazy vibrational moment last night too

Let's make it happen!!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Cool

The only different thing I noticed yesterday that was different was an increased vibrational field on my left hand but my hand where half asleep so it might be nothing.

Played around a bit with Gamma Wave audio video last night and am playing around with it now. I have a nice little tingle going on now in my body but have a hard time telling if it is more or less of what I normally have. Feel very relaxed right now and I am in a playful mood.

Namaste
edit on 21-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I was hoping someone would open a thread on current "strange" experiences, because we are going through some too.

I don't have any set beliefs, and although my mind is open to all sorts of paranormal hypotheses, I have a tendancy to consider much within the context of psychology. Eclipses, supermoons, equinox's... they all have meanings and symbols for the collective unconscious, and can trigger internal events.

For one- the Hum. I get used to it coming and going at times, but for the last week, it has been almost unbearable in intensity.

Then, my husband and I had a terrible last few nights of dreaming.

For my part, it was disasterous events, in which I was trying to save my husband and youngest son, while also accepting my own immanent death. An attack of some giant Godzilla-like creatures that threw the buildings around, including our house. In that one I was relaxed and prepared to die, and found to my surprise that I survived.

In the other dream, tidal waves hit the mountain we live on, as we watched from our home. As we saw people and objects (even my car) get picked up, slammed against rocks and pulled out, my husband and son rushed down to save things. I saw the tide pull back and knew another wave was going to come, but couldn't get my voice out loud enough to warn them to climb back up. I started asking people near me to yell to them for me.

My husband said I was yelling in my sleep.

Before that dream though, my husband woke me up in the middle of the night and asked for my arm, saying he will heal me. I have epicondylitis in both arms, but one is worse than the other. I was half asleep, and was not in for this nonsense, preferring to keep the worse arm on the cooling device I had it on, and only gave him one arm.
He held his hand just slightly above the effected area for a long time. It got hot. After a while we went back to sleep.
It is now a day and night later, and I haven't had a hint of pain in it since!

The weird part is that my husband is as "down to earth" as can be, has no interest in "woo-woo" stuff, and doesn't believe in touch healing. He just says he had a dream which told him he had to heal me, and directed him on how to it.

So, this morning (after another active dream night) I get a message from my crazy aunt. She is schizophrenic, but medicated. She has always had a thing about telling me I am evil, I am possessed by Satan, or demons, or simply will go to hell to pay for the sins of my mother since I was old enough to hear it. It has been very damaging, as I looked up to her and didn't know she was sick back then.

So she messages me to tell me she had a troubling dream about me- that I was coming to kill her. In the dream, she was ready to go, because she knew she was going to heaven, but troubled to find that I had been killing lots of people! (And was going to hell ). So she offered to pray for my soul.

I feel hurt, even though I know she is sick and doesn't really mean to hurt me (she says she is telling me because she loves me). We've talked before, she doesn't get it.

But all this "death" and destruction ....! In my experience, such times of dreams like that are simply symptoms of a re-birth or transformative phase happening. I hope that is true this time. Things just feel like they are in a state of upheaval inside.

I just needed to get this out.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I was hoping someone would open a thread on current "strange" experiences, because we are going through some too.

I don't have any set beliefs, and although my mind is open to all sorts of paranormal hypotheses, I have a tendancy to consider much within the context of psychology. Eclipses, supermoons, equinox's... they all have meanings and symbols for the collective unconscious, and can trigger internal events.

For one- the Hum. I get used to it coming and going at times, but for the last week, it has been almost unbearable in intensity.

Then, my husband and I had a terrible last few nights of dreaming.

For my part, it was disasterous events, in which I was trying to save my husband and youngest son, while also accepting my own immanent death. An attack of some giant Godzilla-like creatures that threw the buildings around, including our house. In that one I was relaxed and prepared to die, and found to my surprise that I survived.

In the other dream, tidal waves hit the mountain we live on, as we watched from our home. As we saw people and objects (even my car) get picked up, slammed against rocks and pulled out, my husband and son rushed down to save things. I saw the tide pull back and knew another wave was going to come, but couldn't get my voice out loud enough to warn them to climb back up. I started asking people near me to yell to them for me.

My husband said I was yelling in my sleep.

Before that dream though, my husband woke me up in the middle of the night and asked for my arm, saying he will heal me. I have epicondylitis in both arms, but one is worse than the other. I was half asleep, and was not in for this nonsense, preferring to keep the worse arm on the cooling device I had it on, and only gave him one arm.
He held his hand just slightly above the effected area for a long time. It got hot. After a while we went back to sleep.
It is now a day and night later, and I haven't had a hint of pain in it since!

The weird part is that my husband is as "down to earth" as can be, has no interest in "woo-woo" stuff, and doesn't believe in touch healing. He just says he had a dream which told him he had to heal me, and directed him on how to it.

So, this morning (after another active dream night) I get a message from my crazy aunt. She is schizophrenic, but medicated. She has always had a thing about telling me I am evil, I am possessed by Satan, or demons, or simply will go to hell to pay for the sins of my mother since I was old enough to hear it. It has been very damaging, as I looked up to her and didn't know she was sick back then.

So she messages me to tell me she had a troubling dream about me- that I was coming to kill her. In the dream, she was ready to go, because she knew she was going to heaven, but troubled to find that I had been killing lots of people! (And was going to hell ). So she offered to pray for my soul.

I feel hurt, even though I know she is sick and doesn't really mean to hurt me (she says she is telling me because she loves me). We've talked before, she doesn't get it.

But all this "death" and destruction ....! In my experience, such times of dreams like that are simply symptoms of a re-birth or transformative phase happening. I hope that is true this time. Things just feel like they are in a state of upheaval inside.

I just needed to get this out.

I think we're facing the last of our spiritual demons before we head home

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Am I the only one that felt horrible?

Not physical pain, I was anxious and heavy hearted. I couldn't cheer myself up. I couldn't sooth my nerves not with any mellow music out there. I was lurking this thread hoping someone could tell me why this happened. Does anyone know?

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yep, the energy is thick right now. I've had some recent crown chakra activity too. I got a promotion, an upgrade, an integration, and I've been hunting down evil on the astral plane left and right. There just aren't enough astral warriors to defend people.

👣

edit on 570Saturday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Bluesma, I'm so sorry to hear all that. It sounds very traumatic. During times like that, I've found that the poetry of Rumi and the music of Bach can be helpful.

"We have not even to risk the adventure alone
for the heroes of all time have gone before us.

The labyrinth is thoroughly known ...
we have only to follow the thread of the hero path.

And where we had thought to find an abomination
we shall find a God.

And where we had thought to slay another
we shall slay ourselves.

Where we had thought to travel outwards
we shall come to the center of our own existence.

And where we had thought to be alone
we shall be with all the world.”

Stay strong, hero.

👣

edit on 594SaturdayuAmerica/ChicagoMaruSaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

My left hand was vibrating as well yesterday usually both my hands vibrate evenly but yesterday my left hands vibration was stronger

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Thank you ! I need that.

I'm feeling even more troubled now.
Laid down for an afternoon nap,
and another dream happened.

It is all making me feel like something is about to happen- but not only in my personal life. Perhaps even a significant and traumatic outer event. I'm not one to go making predictions. I'm just saying. I feel apprehensive.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
There just aren't enough astral warriors to defend people.

👣

Numbers are irrelevant. Multiply yourself.

Noobs..

edit on 21-3-2015 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

Are you having any destructive behavior or don't feel right on the inside? You are probably feeling the negative energies entering earth there has been an influx of negative entities entering earth because people keep feeding those lower energies

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Try and keep your aura as strong as possible these energy vampires are out for us

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Me and my cousin were out there fighting some zombie like demon entities with some very beautiful bejeweled swords very lucid we had confidence and no fear haven't been fearful in forever trust we are going to win in the end

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

originally posted by: BlueMule
There just aren't enough astral warriors to defend people.

👣

Numbers are irrelevant. Multiply yourself.

Noobs..

Thank you very much for your outside-the-box pearl of wisdom. I'll take it to heart.

👣

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Thank you ! I need that.

I'm feeling even more troubled now.
Laid down for an afternoon nap,
and another dream happened.

It is all making me feel like something is about to happen- but not only in my personal life. Perhaps even a significant and traumatic outer event. I'm not one to go making predictions. I'm just saying. I feel apprehensive.

I've found that apocalyptic (unveiling) events seem to happen on the micro-scale, not the macro. So I would say, prepare to take another step beyond your ego-self.

/shrug

👣

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros

Are you having any destructive behavior or don't feel right on the inside? You are probably feeling the negative energies entering earth there has been an influx of negative entities entering earth because people keep feeding those lower energies

This exactly! But, I am most successful meditating while hiking and it was too cold. I couldn't concentrate on anything. I was on here, reading a book, different book, back on here on repeat. No joke I was sitting then would try to do a small task. I always joke about my attention span but yesterday was true misery.
edit on 21-3-2015 by Iamthatbish because: predict a text totally winning

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm having a bout of synchronicity too. Elephants; Elephants and tusks.
My husband and I found these big alabaster elephant statues from India we wanted to buy. Both had their tusks broken, which somehow seemed too sad, so we didn't.

Then we watched "Tusk" last night, that popped up as available. When it was over, I go to bed, switch on that tv and there's a documentary about a scientists studying the dna of a Mammoth tusk. Images and blurbs about elephants and tusks seem to be popping up each minute today!

Maybe that can give me some insight into what is going on in me? Anyone have an ideas on the symbolism of elephants, and their tusks?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join