It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl and 5 year old brother are beaten up by 14 year old in park

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Earlier in the week, a middle school girl and her younger brother were walking through a park. When suddenly they were surrounded by a group of teenagers and a 14 year old girl started beating/kicking the young girl. While being beaten, the young girl repeatedly screams "What did I do" and after claims she did not know the name of the suspect. It is being reported that the suspect was trying to get "street cred". I created this thread in the Social Issues and Civil Unrest subject because of the nature of the crime. The suspect was black and the victim was white. If the roles were reversed, we would be hearing about this on national news. I believe that all racism is ignorant and wanted to point out that it happens both ways in today's society. Thoughts? Here are links to the video/story.
VIDEO
STORY
edit on 20-3-2015 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kevinp2300

This is why some people are advocating for learning basic fighting skills (doesn't have to be fancy like the movies. Just basic boxing and ground fighting martial arts like Judo and Jujitsu would do). In the more violent parts of LA many people have to learn how to fight due to situations like the one on the video.

As for these scum, if caught well, they better be thankful they ain't in Utah because just recently their legislature have proposed bringing back firing squad executions should there be low numbers of lethal drugs for lethal injection executions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is the kind of event that makes my blood boil. I better not say anything more on the subject.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Well A. the suspect is 14 B. her offense should not require her to see the firing squad lol...Nevertheless, people should understand that race shouldn't matter anymore. There is black on white crime, white on black, black on black, white on white, etc etc. For some reason, our national media outlets like to show the white on black crime to stir ppl up.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Just saying it out of anger.

However, these punks need to be taught a lesson one way or another. These is no excuse to beat up a defenseless young girl in front of her little brother.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

"Ghetto Culture" is barbaric, ignorant, and vile, our urban youth think its cool to "wanna be a thug" and all that. That is not a myth this is reality. "Ghetto Culture" is not defined by race or gender but rather, the need for that "street cred" and "thug" image, it's truly disgusting.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Yeah, absolutely disgusting! I am so angry after watching that. I could not believe the animals. ALL those freaks laughing and excitedly following. Even when the little one got hit . . . they still were loving it!!! Absolutely sub-human in my opinion. The main girl should be locked away for years many years for that and the accomplices at least a couple. No reason for that in our society. And as far as society none of those animals should be a part of ours . . . lock them away! I hope they all get their ass handed to them some day.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

O it gets worse. She hits the little boy too. The new video I posted shows it at the end. I understand your anger.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

Well A. the suspect is 14 B. her offense should not require her to see the firing squad lol...

Why not? We don't need people like that around any of us that follow the norms of civilized society . . . get rid of them I say. I don't care if they are white, black, yellow, red or purple . . . just get rid of the lower sub-human scum once and for all and save the rest of us from ever having to deal with them. If someone is willing to hurt someone like that they have a good shot at dealing permanent damage or even death from their attacks . . . treat it as attempted murder at least! Forget charging them for wimpy ass or aggravated assault.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

O it gets worse. She hits the little boy too. The new video I posted shows it at the end. I understand your anger.

Yeah I saw that its gross, I almost wish I didn't, it feels bad to watch people act like that especially to such young ones.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: nonnez

Maybe the suspect was beaten as a child, maybe other bad things happened to her growing up idk. Also, she is only 14...I guess I put my faith in some people changing. Nevertheless, she should be locked up for a very long time. Especially for hitting the 5 year old boy.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It really goes to show you what we would be dealing with in a major breakdown of society. All those animals would be so much more free to victimize the decent folks. It would be hell on Earth for most. I just can't imagine turning all these type of people loose throughout our cities.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yeah, but bad things happened to me as a child and I still treat people good. So that is just an excuse in my book. That predator knows what she is doing is not right. If she was 5 I might give her some leeway but she is old enough to know better. She just doesn't care. She WANTS to hurt other people to make herself feel and look good. Anyhow, I am mainly just venting because that story really teed me off to no end. I hate seeing those kinds of events and have a hell of a time wrapping my head around them.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
So you get "street cred" by beating up someone much smalller and weaker than yourself..If beating up any innocent stranger is supposed to give one "street cred" I would have assumed the person should be bigger+stronger..but then,for a cowardly,idiotic oxygen thief like this POS and her buddies I suppose it works like seen here.Pick on someone smaller and weaker-and Wow! You are one admirable,formidable person.Jesus Christ..all I can say is,she does'nt know how lucky she is that myself+my teenage daughter were not in the vicinity,and I don't care How many POS buddies she had with her.It Would have made national,if not international headlines indeed-and not just because we're white.I would have no compunction about ripping out the juguglar of such a worthless ,pathetic waste of oxygen with my teeth,so I could move to the next brave buddy of hers sharp-sharp.

And I would have done exactly the same to any POS of any race or gender I caught being this feeble and cowardly and despicable.God I hate cowards and bullies!! I sincerely and with all my heart,mind and soul wish this "teenage girl" if that's what you can call the #ing thing,everything bad and horrible in life.May she have a miserable cursed life+i hope she ends up with a guy who beats the living crap out of her on a regular basis.Considering the type she is and obviously chooses to consort with,luckily that is not impropable.a reply to: kevinp2300

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
WOW, total BS. This was for "street cred" eh?? Oh, I'm sure this wasn't about the fact that the little girl was white huh? No way, no-one is allowed to say that! "street cred" my ass. This is about the ever growing hatred being brewed by the black community toward whitey, no matter the age. This # is wrong, something has to change soon.
edit on 20-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This looks a lot like a 'hate crime' to me.

Sick.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Watch and see the rise of the skinheads appearing.

We shall see how brazen these thugs are when THEY become the hunted.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
Watch and see the rise of the skinheads appearing.

We shall see how brazen these thugs are when THEY become the hunted.

This is exactly what I fear if things don't change soon. People are just now starting to see this hatred and intolerance from the black community...once people stop caring about the "racist" label, which has been beaten to death by the leftists, then it's going to be incredibly bad. Society really will crumble. Then we'll look back at the times 20 years ago and remember how it wasn't so bad after all..
edit on 20-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

And as it escalates, good ol CNN Foxnews and other MSM outlets will be right there waiting to spread the hate, one incident at a time...

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

a reply to: Wookiep

No worse what if the lawmakers take advantage of situations like this and restore the Jim Crow Laws?
edit on 20-3-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join