It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 year old girl and 5 year old brother are beaten up by 14 year old in park

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

What incidents are you speaking of?

As I stated, in the other thread you mention, as of now, there is nothing but a single allegation from someone that was arrested for child endangerment. (If I had a nickel for everyt time a person I arrested tried to deflect from what they did....)

This thread has video evidence.

edit on 20-3-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

Maybe it is not racism but realism......Hear me out I am not a racist but something is very wrong with the black getto culture in the US and many other places.

Does this have anything to with skin color....No. This is what happens when cultures buy into progressive ideals. Failure on an epic level is the only milk this cow gives. The statistics back up what I am saying and numbers do not lie. And to give some clarity to what I just put forth my personal idols are Mr. King & Mr. Jefferson. Look at the leaders the Black culture choose to follow today........It is very telling.

Actually something is seriously wrong with the youth in general in America.

Why do you people continually love to say all black youth are like this..that is such BS. The true black leaders are not to blame..it is the ones out for recognition. Al Sharpton is no leader..if he was, he would be out for all injustices concerning race..not just the blacks.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Look dude, you can post all the liberal media articles you want on this "myth". The FACT is, it has been happening, and there is video to prove it. Stay in denial all you want, but your bias is killing any hope of understanding the reality around you.

Nothing personal, because I don't know you, but just by observing your posts here.. I think you might be highly delusional due to political or cultural insanity, so have yourself a great night and all but I won't be taking your posts in this thread serious any longer.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Are you really saying white people scream race crime more than Blacks.....Come on now....Really.

Actually..the right wing and it's people do.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It looks like another version of the knock out game. It really made my blood boil when I saw the little kid getting hit. Somebody needs locked up.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Are you really saying white people scream race crime more than Blacks.....Come on now....Really.

LOL. I don't subscribe to either political party.

But that's just insane.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Oh I know it is NOT only the black youth. It is youth in general.

Like I said I worked in a high school as a School Resource Officer from 2009-2014.

What I experienced shocked me.

There is problem with the culture in general and it affects whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, etc.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

Look dude, you can post all the liberal media articles you want on this "myth". The FACT is, it has been happening, and there is video to prove it. Stay in denial all you want, but your bias is killing any hope of understanding the reality around you.

Nothing personal, because I don't know you, but just by observing your posts here.. I think you might be highly delusional due to political or cultural insanity, so have yourself a great night and all but I won't be taking your posts in this thread serious any longer.

No matter what BS you read..the "knockout game" is rampant was a myth created by the right wing media.

It is not my fault you are easily led like a sheep to believe. I am not biased I am reasonable.

This is a disgusting crime done by a few idiots. I will not label an entire race bad because of them though. Nor will I jump on the bandwagon...like the "knockout game" idiots did. The few instances of it caught on tape did not prove that it is as rampant as it was. If it was...the right wing media would still be on it but no...they gave up on it when they ran out of videos or instances of it happening.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

LOL. I don't subscribe to either political party.

But that's just insane.

Actually it is becoming a thing now on the right...the poor us, the white people trend.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

It is not a black or white thing......This is why I used to the term......Culture. And you are right progressive ideals are taking root in households across the country.

Liberal progressive ideals are failure. This is the root reason so many young adults never leave home or grow up. It is also the reason why young people today are so sensitive and needy.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I am in no way saying these kids are innocent.

I am saying that I noticed a trend on ATS.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

If by right wing you mean Republican party.....I agree. The right wing has also bought into liberal progressive ideals and that is why men like Ron Paul are on the outside looking in. If Romney would have been elected we would have Romney care and everything the current president has done he would have followed the same script.

Thing I am nuts how is Obama any different from Bush......He is pro war and he signed the patriot act.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

How can you say the "knockout game" is a "myth" from right wing media when there are tons of videos from liveleak, youtube etc, showing all these atrocities against whites on camera? These are acts BRAGGED about by blacks.

Oh, I'm sure right wing media ran with it, but I wouldn't know, I don't watch right wing media! This "game" is real #, totally admitted by blacks on camera, I don't need any right wing media to show anything to me.

Now the question is, what has made you so biased and delusional? It smells to me like you have a political agenda. I think you are a victim of liberal media.

edit on 20-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

How can you say the "knockout game" is a "myth" from right wing media when there are tons of videos from liveleak, youtube etc, showing all these atrocities against whites on camera? These are acts BRAGGED about by blacks.

Oh, I'm sure right wing media ran with it, but I wouldn't know, I don't watch right wing media! This "game" is real #, totally admitted by blacks on camera, I don't need any right wing media to show anything to me.

Now the question is, what has made you so bias and delusional? It smells to me like you have a political agenda. I think you are a victim of liberal media.

There aren't tons of videos of this happening

There are only a few videos out there....where in the blue hell are you getting tons from. I would really love to see these hundreds of videos of this happening..you know what you can't.

Google it..you will be lucky to find twenty DIFFERENT videos in fact they continually use one video over and over again.

Also it is not just blacks doing it as much as you would love for us to believe.

Let me make it clear...the "knockout game is rampant" is a myth.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Just to humor you, I Googled "knockout game", it returned with 30,900,000 results. I don't know what Google you are using, I don't care. You're going to remain delusional, and nothing I say will make any difference. I can only lead the horse to water, can't force it to drink it.

I would love to continue this convo with you, but I could go 6 more hours and you would remain just as delusional. So with that, good luck! I'm not going to continue the mindless discussion which would just keep going in circles.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Well A. the suspect is 14 B. her offense should not require her to see the firing squad lol...Nevertheless, people should understand that race shouldn't matter anymore. There is black on white crime, white on black, black on black, white on white, etc etc. For some reason, our national media outlets like to show the white on black crime to stir ppl up.

Except race DOES matter, because it's obvious that this girl was targeted because she was white. THAT is racism, as well as simply a disgusting act of violence.

She clearly knew what she was doing, planned on doing it, and even took it so far as to assault a small child. She should be charged as an adult. If these kids continue to walk away from these crimes, it will only escalate.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The 'knockout game' faux media trend has finally jumped the shark

Even James Addlespurger, the Pittsburgh, Pa., teacher who has become a poster child for the current “knockout game” hysteria says it’s all a bunch of hooey.

The Knockout Game Myth and its Racist Roots

Here’s the fascinating thing about this “spreading” trend: nobody seems to have any evidence that it’s spreading, or that it’s new, or that it’s racially motivated, or that black youths are the ones typically responsible, or that whites are typically targeted. This hasn’t stopped Mark Steyn, Thomas Sowell, and Matt Walsh from describing this specifically as a crime committed by blacks against whites, CNN from claiming that it is “spreading,” or Alec Torres at NRO from say it is “evidently increasing [in] popularity.” Most sources claim that it is spreading, and a number of sources claim that it is racially motivated. But how do they know? Where are they getting their data from?

We’ve All Been Sucker-Punched… by the Knockout Game Myth

Yes, the Knockout Game exists. These assaults have happened, and we've seen video of them. But the many assumptions associated with the "Game" — that it's new, that it's a widespread phenomenon, that it's a major thing that's happening everywhere, and that it is always black-on-white — are overhyped if not completely false.

The "Knockout Game" and the Myth of the "Liberal Media"

According to conservatives, the news media has a "liberal bias": this is a foundational tenet of the Right-wings propaganda and disinformation campaign against the American people.
Black youth are running amok in mass and attacking white people across the country in a bacchanal of violence known as "the knockout game".
But, if there is a "liberal media", why is the knockout game story being circulated by such "liberal" news outlets like MSNBC, CNN, The NY Times, USA Today, and others? Why would the liberal media legitimate the knockout game narrative instead of suppressing or covering it up?
The "liberal media" is a myth and a lie. There is no liberal media; there is only a corporate media.
The knockout game is a moral panic wherein isolated incidents of random street crime are reframed as a nationwide plague upon innocent and vulnerable white people by deviant and naturally criminal blacks.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Just to humor you, I Googled "knockout game", it returned with 30,900,000 results. I don't know what Google you are using, I don't care. You're going to remain delusional, and nothing I say will make any difference. I can only lead the horse to water, can't force it to drink it.

I would love to continue this convo with you, but I could go 6 more hours and you would remain just as delusional. So with that, good luck! I'm not going to continue the mindless discussion which would just keep going in circles.

I am not the delusional one..I am the reasonable one.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

LMAO, I'm sorry but you're killin me smalls!! You site an article dispelling "liberal media bias" by sourcing the liberal media biased website the article was written by??

Hahahahahahhah..... Oh man, did you see their articles on "white privilage"???

For real man?? Ahahah! I'm literally in tears now...

Check out this "unbiased source", LOL

Daily Kos

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What a brave girl beating on someone much younger and smaller than herself while surrounded by all her friends. While I don't generally go for the whole 'eye for an eye' scenario after seeing that smug grin on her face at the end I hope she gets jumped by a group of people bigger and older than herself and gets the crap pummelled out of her. Might just teach the horrible little waste of air a lesson.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join