It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judges shocked by first time seeing video of WTC 7 collapse in Denmark court, March 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+75 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted to ATS yet, and it's a new story so here it is:

Judges shocked by first time seeing video of WTC 7 collapse in Denmark court
(wtfrly.com)

New evidence on 9/11 attacks in Copenhagen court
(universitypost.dk)

Three judges in Denmark watched in “astonishment” last week as they saw the collapse for the first time of World Trade Center Building 7, the third collapsed building in the September 11th attacks.

In the interview below, after the court case, Neils Harrit says,

“We got the opportunity, for once, to present a video of World Trade Centre 7 collapsing, in court, … at that time I recognised a state of astonishment among the three judges…. I understand, as usual, that none of them had heard or seen the collapse of Building 7 before.”

“I’m just an ordinary, very ordinary retired scientist from the University of Copenhagen who just can’t stand (when) the fundamental laws of Galileo and Sir Isaac Newton are not respected in the public domain.”

The former Prime Minister of Australia, Malcolm Fraser, was also unaware that a third building had collapsed on September 11, 2001 (when I interviewed him last year). Regardless of the outcome of this libel case, the collapse of this Building 7 has been deliberatedly “kept” from the public.

According to Mike Young’s report, Journalist Søren K. Villemoes seemed confident coming out of the courtroom after a four-hour long court drama in the Eastern High Court in Copenhagen. He writes that Harrit’s witness, a professor of theoretical physics Per Hedegård from the University of Copenhagen’s Niels Bohr Institute could have over complicated the issue. (from Three Judges “Astonished” At Now Seeing The Collapse of Building 7 (14 years later))

A comment in the above:

Frank Legge March 16, 2015:

There is no need to debate trolls who continually promote the view that the NIST report is true. All that is necessary is to point out that the collapse of WTC7 was, for about 100 feet, at free fall, as now admitted by NIST. Only simultaneous severance of all support columns can achieve this, which requires the use of explosives. Any other explanation for the collapse will produce sagging, bending, tilting motions, leading to a slow collapse, which will be obviously progessive. This has been clearly set out here: Legge - Debunkers (PDF)

Another article on this:

911 Truth: Distinguished Scientist Dr. Niels Harrit Sues Danish Newspaper for Libel
Will Present Video of WTC 7 in Court
Richard Gage Global Research, March 03, 2015

Two days ago, we announced that Dr. Niels Harrit, the distinguished co-author of the landmark nano-thermite paper, will be appearing in Danish High Court two weeks from now to bring an appeal in his libel suit against the Danish newspaper Weekendavisen.

It all started back in December 2012 with an article titled “Madness in the Royal Library.” In it, Weekendavisen writer Søren K. Villemoes referred to Dr. Harrit and his fellow 9/11 activists as “crackpots,” while also comparing them to creationists and Holocaust deniers.

“. . . Is the library soon going to open its doors to an exhibition showing us ‘alternative’ theories about evolution? . . . Why not just invite in Niels Harrit and the other crackpots from the 9/11 skeptics movement while we are at it? What about the holocaust denial movement?”

Søren K. Villemoes, Weekendavisen, December 7, 2012

For Dr. Harrit, a scientist who taught chemistry for 40 years at the University of Copenhagan, this amounted to an allegation of scientific misconduct and a baseless attempt to damage his hard-earned reputation. So he decided to seek recourse under Denmark’s strong libel law — and give himself the opportunity to prove in a court of law the scientific legitimacy of his 9/11 research.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Let's hope he doesn't have to wait as long to hear the Victoria Neuland recorded phone conversation .

+43 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

Dr. Niels Harrit is doing the right thing. In America, he would be swept under the rug very quickly. Unfortunately, because of the Bush kabal and other corrupt powers, proof of WTC 7 being blown up will have to come from outside of the US.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Excellent Find "Balckmarketeer" S&F. Will check back for more updates!

@the2ofusr1 What is the Victoria Neuland phone conversation about?
edit on 19.3.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's hard to believe there are still people in the world who haven't seen any of the footage of Building 7. If you have access to the internet and 9-11 was ever any interest at all then Building 7 should have been in your research somewhere.

With so much coverage and controversy about it, it just baffles me that it's still unknown to some.

+35 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm with the judges. The Tower 7 collapse simply isn't possible the way it happened from debris hitting it. It was built to extra high standards as it held the cities new emergency facilities as well as secret government agencies.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

It's hard to believe there are still people in the world who haven't seen any of the footage of Building 7. If you have access to the internet and 9-11 was ever any interest at all then Building 7 should have been in your research somewhere.

With so much coverage and controversy about it, it just baffles me that it's still unknown to some.

True, but then again there are salient facts about 9/11 a lot of people aren't aware of, add the fact that the collapse of building 7 is NOT in the 9/11 Commission Report. It took a really dedicated scientist to finally get his day in court to bring even a basic fact of 9/11 to their attention - not that a Danish court will have any bearing here in the US.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I figured all the events of 911 were broadcast live, I realize we are talking a different continent but it was a world changing event..interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

at that time I recognised a state of astonishment among the three judges

Pfft...Yeah right, lets get a voice from the 3 judges instead of Niels harrit, cause he will say anything that can suport him in his claims, i am from Denmark Btw.

Oh and.

9/11 litigation: City Court rejected the nano-termite proof Google translate
edit on 19-3-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2015 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

How long will the hold outs keep the population divided out of
their fear of the true evil behind the attacks?

Surely it seems the mountain of evidence will never be high enough!

How long before the LOL forum on ATS claims more truth?

This is Wayne Gale reporting live from ATS.

edit on Ram31915v342015u54 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's hard to believe there are still people in the world who haven't seen any of the footage of Building 7.

At least 90% in the US would answer: "two buildings".
It's a great conversation starter though. Waking up feels like a long hangover, so I usually end it there with a wink and send them a link to the vid.

The next topic is the physics of the steel "I" beam.... two winks.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Niels Harrit on Danish live

www.dr.dk...#!/

Care to interpret Mianeye?

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

WTF NEWS, not great call letters for the news but I digress. On a serious side, I hope the truth comes out about building 7 and I hope it gathers front page news from all over the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I already did, i have nothing else to say...

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

You might be right. I can understand not knowing details about it since there are so many different theories and all but to not know of at least the number of buildings that went down is frightening. It does show the ease at which you can successfully hide such a significant piece of info even though it's everywhere if someone just bothers to look.

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The "Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth" are calling this a "watershed moment."

WTC 7 and Thermite Paper Enter Legal Arena

When he appears in front of three High Court judges on March 12 (2015), Harrit will bring with him evidence that will be difficult to defeat.

It gives a good overview of the legal process unfolding here.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Before we go to patting each other on the back about this wonderful find we may want to ponder the sad reality that the American reach is so powerful that not even foreign countries have taken the 911 obvious frauds and started an investigation of its own into this mass murder before our eyes

It shows us the influence of the American empire where they can murder its own people and nothing is done by the foreign countries through fear of this empire

Its called
EYES WIDE SHUT!

edit on 19-3-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There are still so many out there that still believe the official narrative because the only alternative is to actually acknowledge that 9/11 is one of the biggest fairy tales ever.

The World was lied to and the lies continue to this day.

I will NEVER see it any other way.

Jude11

edit on 19-3-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The problem with WTC7 is even proof that it was taken down in a controlled demolition will not prove anything to those who believe the official story. What will likely happen if anyone ever really presses this issue in the public eye is that the US government will finally be forced to admit they took it down with explosives. However, they will simply add that the reason they didn't say anything about it is because it was a matter of national security to divulge why. We know that several security agencies had offices in that building. By simply saying it's a matter of national security they will likely just count on the public trusting that the collapse of the building is a sort of security precaution taken to ensure that classified documents or information didn't wind up in the hands of terrorists. A simple explanation by the government that "yeah we blew it up but the reasons are a matter of national security" will be all that is needed for those who want to keep believing the official story. Further, once the government is forced to admit it, people will stills shout down 911 truthers saying we don't respect national security and need to keep our mouth shut. There is no win here. LOL
edit on 19-3-2015 by truthster013 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2015 by truthster013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How is it possible that people who would claim to be intelligent not know about WTC 7 ? The curious minds of intelligent people should have lead to them wanting to know as much as possible about THE event that made the USA change the world we live in.
I'm dumbfounded as to why these judges would not know, to the point of believing that they are feigning ignorance !!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join