It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Fraud in Israel Elections?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
During the closing days of the Israeli election campaign, all polls were pointing to Netanyahu coming in second, or at the very best, only being able to form a coalition Government.

All exit polls said the same thing. Every news network in the world was reporting that the election was "too close to call" on election night, most were reporting Netanyahu hadn't won enough seats to form a Government, that he'd have to figure out a coalition.

VERY early in the evening, Netanyahu confidently went on TV to declare victory. The main opposition party refused to concede defeat. This was at a time when every news network was still saying "too close to call".

When the late night numbers came in, they miraculously showed a "very surprising clear vote for Netanyahu" giving him a full mandate to carry on as Prime Minister into a 4th term. Many news networks reported that the numbers were quite shocking given the polls.

Now, I don't know about you, but this stinks of vote rigging, or number counting fraud. I can't believe that in this day and age, ALL the exit polls in every district in the country were wrong? Why would people lie in an exit poll as to how they voted?

I have no proof other than an extremely suspicious chain of events, but that chain of events is extremely concerning.
edit on 18-3-2015 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

This thread should probably be in skunk works because you don't have any evidence, but I like your reasoning. I wouldn't put it past that crazy asshole to try something like this. If it is true then Israel is turning into a dictatorship.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Almost all of the exit polls in the 2004 U.S. presidential election showed John Kerry winning the office. Then, surprisingly to the nation, George W. Bush "won" for a second, well, ah, first time. This trip back in time in history brought to you by your friends at Rent-A-Pres, the people who bring you presidents and prime ministers whatever the vote count.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
His puppet masters have taught him well...or is he pulling the strings?

aw hell, I don't know who pulls which strings anymore. More importantly, does it really matter?

He's got the seat he was never going to concede anyway. He either holds it by fraud or force. Less obvious this way.

Jude11

edit on 18-3-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Repeat of Bush Gore playbook? Career politicians. How do they do it?

Do they cast digital ballots in their elections?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Mods, can you move this thread to Skunk works please? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Anyway…

Link

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Duh.. Of course the election was rigged.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Wow...I am really surprised...Oh wait, no I am not....In another thread I said this would happen...When will people understand it isn't about the votes or the people? THIS CRAP IS ALL FIXED!!! Open your eyes....If zero people voted and we all Skyped to prove we are sitting at home together NOT voting, there would be the same amount of votes as usual and the person "they" want in office will be there...GUARANTEED!!!

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Surprisingly when polls show that Obama was going to have trouble winning, no one thought maybe he had massive fraud on his side ...

Maybe the polls don't know what they're talking about all the time. Maybe the polls are sometimes used as tools to sway public opinion and attempt to enforce a desired outcome.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Democracy, I'm loving it, or I would if we really lived in a democratic society.

If voting made a difference, they wouldn't allow it - Mark Twain

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Right. You live in a Republic not a Democracy.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No, I live in a sovereignty.

I'm from the U.K.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The Israel election decided by one vote

Now that the role of the people is over, the election will be decided by one man: President Reuven Rivlin.

With all due respect to the millions of people who gave up time on their vacation day to cast ballots, it was clear from the start that the election would be decided by one man: President Reuven Rivlin.
When the polling stations closed at 10 p.m. Tuesday, so did the irrelevant part of the election when the people had their say. Now the important part of the election begins.

Polls in The Jerusalem Post and elsewhere have found that the people of Israel do not want a national unity government. In past elections they did, but this was the “it’s us or them” election, in which everyone pushed for their own team.

Perhaps now that the election is over, the people will change their minds and favor unity again. But it does not matter, because the role of the people in the election is over.
It’s now Rivlin’s turn to take over, and Rivlin wants a unity government. It’s his job to bring about the strongest and most stable government, and he thinks that is a coalition of Likud and the Zionist Union together.

The leaders of Likud and the Zionist Union, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and opposition leader Isaac Herzog, will push Rivlin to give them a chance without the other. But Rivlin will push back for unity.
His associates say he won’t force a unity government, but he will encourage one. Anyone with a Jewish mother knows that sometimes it’s hard to tell the difference between the two.

So a unity government is the most likely coalition. It would include the Likud’s 27-28 seats, Zionist Union’s 27, Kulanu’s 9-10, Shas’s 7, and United Torah Judaism’s 6-7 for a total of 76-78 mandates.
If Netanyahu gets his way and receives the right to form a right-wing government, it would include the Likud’s seats 27-28, Bayit Yehudi’s 8-9, Kulanu’s 9-10, Shas’s 7, United Torah Judaism’s 6-7, and Yisrael Beytenu’s 5 for a total of 62-66 mandates.

If Herzog gets the right to form a government, it’s more complicated. The haredi (ultra-Orthodox) parties say they won’t sit in a coalition with Yesh Atid, the Joint (Arab) List says it won’t join any coalition, and Yisrael Beytenu leader Avigdor Liberman says he won’t join a coalition with Meretz even if he is offered the title of president of the United States

The best Herzog could do is take his 27, Kulanu’s 10, Shas’s 7, UTJ’s 6, and Meretz’s 5. That’s only 55 mandates.
That brings us back to a unity government.

President Rivlin, the choice is yours. This election will be decided by one vote.

Anyway ...

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Right. Well it still isn't a Democracy.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've witnessed a crazy string of events more times than I'd like to admit in American elections, who would think Israel would be any different?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Israeli voting system allows an electronic "change of vote," and cannot be detected afterwards.

Would you trust an election system that allows each vote to be changed?

The new electronic voting system is being designed and implemented by TEHILA, which is a subdivision within Israel's ministry of finance. TEHILA's original mandate was to develop Israel's government portal. The task of developing the new voting system was assigned to TEHILA by Israel's minister of interior, Meir #rit.

TEHILA did not make public any technical paper describing their system. This is despite their repeated promises to be transparent, and to publish technical details and code. (source)

The link above goes into the details of the new TEHILA system and the flaw of the voter smart card, which allows for a software one-time change of vote, and the ease with which the system can cover it's own tracks.

It's unbelievable that such a system could even be put in place. The election results in Israel are highly suspect in light of this fact.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This morning, it's being reported that it will be a coalition Government, but will be an "easy" coalition made up of religious, nationalist, and far right parties.

The Palestinians and the entire Middle East peace process are both in major trouble, as is stability of the entire region.

There won't be ANY move towards Unity, other than an Israeli invasion and complete takeover of the West Bank.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Goes to show that Israel is run by Zionists and NOT Israelis who want to live in peace.

Religious extremists represented by Natenyahu are going to bring their violent prophecies to life and no "election" is going to stand in their way.
edit on 18-3-2015 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No, I live in a sovereignty.

I'm from the U.K.

Actually, if you live in the UK, you live under a Constitutional Monarchy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join