It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The number of the beast 666 and the chip used for animal tags

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I have long thought that the mark number 666 was a reference for the physical human being in the material form of carbon which is the main element of material life. Carbon being composed of 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons is the elemental basis of mortal life. Humans had no way of knowing this fact when the book of Revelations was written so I postulate that this was a code embedded by the creator to verify to more technically advanced end times humans that God is the author of the book.

If the mark of the beast is indeed an implant that was first used to mark beasts for ownership it makes sense. If humans now microchip themselves they are in fact taking the mark of the beasts because micro-chipping is in fact how beasts are marked in the present day for ownership. I thought about this when I chipped my first pet. I had just marked this beast as my property.

Everyone who now receives a chip in their hand is receiving the mark of the beast when you consider how these implants are categorized in the U.C.C. as tags for animals. Thoughts ATS?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The Mark of the Beast hasnt been issued yet, and it will only be given to those who side with the Anti-christ after declaring himself to be god in the rebuilt temple.

The chips you're talking about may reflect the number, but the mark is different. All UPC barcodes and TV broadcasts are encrypted with 666...its even on the back of the US $1 bill (1110+666), but the actual mark will be unique.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
The first codes of any barcode on every product is 666 . Those numbers are there to signify it is a registered UPC code.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: here4this

Nope.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Nope.

One of the things that has always completely confused me is why people make reference to Biblical things (like The Mark of the Beast), but don't actually use the Bible to find out about them.

Revelation says this:

"He (the Beast from the Earth) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell, except one who has the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666."

(Revelation 13:16-18)

There is one key point you need to note here.
It's not just a number - it's the number OF HIS NAME. Not YOUR name, HIS name.
The Mark of the Beast isn't just an RFID chip or a tattoo. It's not something you'll take inadvertently or accidentally. Like you say, it's a mark of OWNERSHIP. This is why there is no mercy shown to those with the Mark (Revelation 14:11 - "the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night") - because those who take the Mark have willingly given their allegiance and their very being to the Antichrist, the false Prophet and the Dragon (that is, the devil - c.f. Rev. 12). Taking an RFID chip to open the door to your business isn't the same as signing your life over to the devil's representative on earth. Not even close.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Go look up tefillin. Then you'll know what the "mark o' beast" is, and why it's described that way.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

www.rfid-usa.org...

What I am saying, and I thought I had said it rather clearly is that these RFID implants for Animals that make ownership of the beast so marked accessible to the government/owner of the beast that is lost or stolen. It is a tag which marks the beast as being owned. The technology is used to determine the owner of a marked beast.

The fact that carbon is represented by 666 is not addressed by anyone so far. If the human version of this technology also includes genetic data my theory is a slam dunk. This is due to the fact that a DNA code containing chip contains a personal carbon based code sequence since DNA is a carbon based information sequence that is personalized to every material creature.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

It looks like a wooden box with Torah verses stuffed in it. I do not the significance of it with regard to the mark.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Awen24

There is nothing indiscriminate about making a choice to be so implanted. See this recent video:

www.bbc.com...

All human chip implantation is so far and likely always will be voluntary since you must willfully participate. A pet is truly owned and has no say in being chipped. Humans have a choice and likely always will.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I thought it might be this

It's on all credit or debit cards. The RFID tracking chips.
You can't buy anything without using it
edit on 18-3-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Right now...that is not true...people can always use cash.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The number of the beast 666 and the chip used for animal tags

Does that mean not "All Dogs Go to Heaven"?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
We all are already mark. Social security, credit cards, phone numbers, ID's.
That's if we think the mark is something physical more than a spiritual thing or symbolic.

I think it may be a little bit of both. Haven't reach that moment yet.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

The number of the beast isn't 666, it's 616. So your theory about Carbon doesn't hold up. Though it isn't really your theory since I've seen this suggested numerous times by many different people on these forums.

Also, the mark of the beast goes in your right hand OR your forehead. Chip implants would just go solely in the one spot for everyone, and that location wouldn't even necessarily be the hand or the forehead. It could easily be the neck, or your chest, or even your ass.
edit on 18-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet

Have you seen one of these before?

I buy stuff with them all the time.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If there is anything to this, then the most we are seeing right now is a society being groomed with the early stages of acceptance. Right now, it's voluntary. When the beast system is implemented, it won't be, and I'm not just talking about the passive aggressive nature of get implanted or be shut out of the grid type force. It is very clear that you either take the mark or are actively hunted down and tortured until you either take it or die. The people who refuse the system are referred to as saints or martyrs. That's because the system is tied in to worship of the beast as a god.

What you describe is nothing like that.
edit on 18-3-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

Right now...that is not true...people can always use cash.

For now they can yes, but the cashless society is already being phased in.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: violet

Have you seen one of these before?

I buy stuff with them all the time.

I meant in the near future cash won't be used. It will be digital credits.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

There are no plans to phase out cash in our society. You can fear RFID chips all you want, but cash WILL remain an integral part of our economy for the foreseeable future. But like I said, RFID chips don't fit the bill for the mark since it fails the placement test of the mark. Like I said, the mark has to be on either the forehead or the hand. RFID chips could be implanted anywhere, and most likely the placement will be standardized for everyone (in other words there wouldn't be a choice on where it ended up). Though none of this precludes the fact that the technology isn't there yet to sync up our bodies with implants.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The mark has to be placed on the head or the hand, yes.

Then you contradict yourself by pointing out that RFID chips would likely be standardized in placement, meaning they could be standardized in the head or the hand. Since, as you point out rightly, they aren't quite ready for prime time, you have no way to definitively poo poo that they couldn't be what people are worried that they might become.

Any future beast system is at least three years down the road and likely more than that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join