It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I find truly disgusting about Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel?!?! Are you even listening to yourself, or noting the irony in your words? This is what Iran wants, not Israel. Israel has been surrendering land left and right, not surging outward in a land grab or power play.... Your remarks are completely based in conjecture and fantastical bologna.

What world are you talking about because it certainly isn't this one. Israel has said time and again they want to regain their "biblical homeland" which means they are going to have to steal a lot more of the ME than they are stealing now. Iran hasn't said anything about expanding their nation.

Israel could have already wiped Iran out with their weapons if they wanted to – but they haven’t. Israel just wants to be left alone – it is terrorist states like Iran who wants to stir the pot.

Israel has been saying for decades they are going to attack Iran Israel has done nothing but stir the pot when it comes to Iran.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
It's ironic that you say they need Jesus - yet you are in favor of an Islamic dictatorship who have imprisoned thousands of Christians and probably murdered even more through their funding of terrorist cells.....

You are confusing Iran with ISIS

Iran is in fact fighting ISIS while your precious Israel stands by and your precious USA helps ISIS covertly

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
Iran has also threatened to wipe out other countries and other national treasures.

I keep seeing this assertion said about Iran over and over in these threads but no one ever backed it up with sources. So I went ahead and source checked it.

Did Ahmadinejad really say Israel should be ‘wiped off the map’?

Some might question why Ahmadinejad’s precise words are important. Clearly, the Iranian government has unrelenting opposition to the state of Israel, so much so that it even rejects Palestinian efforts at statehood if that would result in Israel remaining in the Middle East. Indeed, Tehran has armed and funded Hamas, Hezbollah and other militant groups opposed to Israel. At the same time, the words allegedly uttered by Ahmadinejad have been used to suggest a change toward a more militaristic posture by Iran toward Israel.

In fact, Ahmadinejad is not the power broker in Iran; it is Khamenei. Khamenei, in fact, has been consistent in speaking of his hatred of Israel, but without a military context, as he demonstrated once again this week. Moreover, the fact that Ahmadinejad was merely quoting Khomeini suggests that even less weight should have been given to his words, especially since there is a dispute over the precise meaning in English.

“Wipe off the map,” in other words, has become easy shorthand for expressing revulsion at Iran’s anti-Israeli foreign policy. Certainly attention needs to be focused on that — and Iranian behavior in the region. But we’re going to award a Pinocchio to everyone — including ourselves — who has blithely repeated the phrase without putting it into context.

As for funding terrorists, I can't disprove it, but it seems much of the evidence for it is just allegations. So who knows for sure. I'm sure Iran isn't completely altruistic, but I highly doubt they are as evil as the United States and Israel make them out to be. More than likely, they are just fed up with America's meddling in the Middle East including the establishment of Israel.

(post by Aaamok88 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Always love a good Israel bash thread. There is a simple solution to the danger and insecurity Israeli Jews fear as backlash from their dictatorial ways. All of yall just get up and move here to the United States. We humbly welcome your population so that you do not have to feel threatened anymore. Then once the Jewish state of Israel is disbanded, perhaps the people can live at peace again.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What Im sick of, is Israels sense of entitlement. The "we are Gods chosen people, and who ever helps Israel is blessed and who ever doesnt is destroyed". Its like a get out of Jail free card. I think Christians take that view not out of love for Israel but out of FEAR of retribution from God.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

I am an Israeli Jewish who don't trust my government, and don't identifies with its acts what so ever. And im a part of a large group who believe in peace and live and let live
edit on 17-3-2015 by vArchon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
a reply to: stosh64

Oh look instead of grammar nazi

We now have proper forum nazi

As if this will somehow make the issue go away

Someone disagrees with you, you call them a Nazi.

Do you not understand how that undermines your entire moral viewpoint.

Your OP is highly ignorant, and I am no fan of the crimes the state of Israel has committed, but I understand why they take such a tough line of defence.

Every post you have put forward so far is indicative of the problem we have on ATS right now, its not the mods or owners, its posters like you whose inability to put forward a constructive argument is so poor we end up with these poorly though out posts that resort to pointless name calling.

Furthermore I think it is really unfortunate that because of your behaviour so for in this thread what should be a interesting discussion on the morality of the acts of the Israeli state is ignored because you can't seem to play nice with the big boys and girls.
edit on 17-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

They don't need better PR, they need to ask Jesus for forgiveness but digress

Seems there are a lot of people that need to do that. People that spread hate, strife, bigots, and those with nothing but idle time to spread more of the hate that consumes their lives. They talk about Jesus and then they completely go against his teachings. You know anyone like that? Do you know any people that might fit that description? I bet you can think of at least one person. Those are some people that need to think more about what Jesus would do, aren't they?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vArchon

Hey, how's the vote going? Did you participate?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88 Would you allow your neighbor that wants to kill every Israeli to just come in and attack your country? I think not. So why are you down on a country that is simply trying to defend itself against neighbors that want to kill every man woman and child in a country? I do not recall anytime in the past where Israel was the aggressor. They have only responded after they have been attacked.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What I find truly disgusting about Israel

is it hummus?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

You gave up on two friends because of their political views? That's tragic.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

How dare you being delicious hummus into this!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

all of my friends went to the ballot box to pot their useless votes. they're closing the boxes at 22:00 and a maniac prime minister will give his office to another maniac...nothing will change much . i just cant participate in this lunatic system
you all will probably hear tomorrow on the MSM who won this election circus just as i will...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

no way man. hummus is awesome! never joke about Hummus

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MentorsRiddle

The last time I heard the argument that the Iranian President had threatened to wipe Israel out of existence it was from a report by MEMRI the israeli secret service who totally misrepresented what he had said. In fact that's why memri exists to perpetuate and ratchet up the paranoia of the jewish people and qualafy their leader's desire whether its by nukes to rule the world. Fortunately a couple of reporters couldn't stand this type of deceipt and lies and had actuality read what Armadinadjad had actually said.

Someone also needs to tell memri that they are not and never will be a charity so should be paying for the normal expenses instead of getting charity status non payment offloads for the offices they set up in many european countries the same as any other business - but what do you expect… Its a pity that so many innocent people in israel and iran are so lied to.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Guys I was just asking the question, I have no problem with the hummus

But the OP obviously has some very strong views I was just wondering if it was all the big pots of hummus that had him so disgusted

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ceeker63
a reply to: Aaamok88 Would you allow your neighbor that wants to kill every Israeli to just come in and attack your country? I think not. So why are you down on a country that is simply trying to defend itself against neighbors that want to kill every man woman and child in a country? I do not recall anytime in the past where Israel was the aggressor. They have only responded after they have been attacked.

Stop pointing out facts or using logic.

The isreal bashers don't respond to either well.

Point out they could have a much bigger country just from the land they won during the 6 days war... Nope isreal is evil because they didn't lose.

Point out anything related to isreal not being evil and you will get pounced on immediately, even called a Zionist, they use that word like it was "Nazi" "Hitler" "Stalin" "brownshirts"...etc.....

Somehow being pro the most hated people on earth makes you evil, and means you intend to take over the world in the name of Zionism.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Would you allow your neighbor that wants to kill every Israeli to just come in and attack your country?

Change the word Israeli with Palestinian and you will get the support of millions.

So why are you down on a country that is simply trying to defend itself against neighbors that want to kill every man woman and child in a country?

Are you talking about Israel or Palestine? In the last attack on Gaza Hamas killed 66 military and 5 civilians. Israel on the other hand killed well over a thousand civilians by targeting hospitals schools and refugee camps.

I do not recall anytime in the past where Israel was the aggressor.

Looks like someone slept through history while in school. With the exception of the war in 73 Israel has always been the aggressor from the day Israel was founded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join