It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I find truly disgusting about Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What I find truly disgusting about Israel is how they don't discount using nukes on Iran to supposedly prevent Iran from having nukes

That's like me preparing a gun to shot my neighbour who already knows I am coming for him, but I gotta get to him before he buys a gun and can defend himself

Yup, Zionists truly are that bad.

And here is the kicker, they would do the same thing to Americans, British, French, Russians if they were there instead of Iran. They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel

Just like ISIS guys want a greater state
edit on 17-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
They need a better PR team before they start considering expansion. There's no point in being bigger and more prosperous if you are encouraging a third of the world's populace to hate everything your government does for its own kind.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I made a moral decision few years ago

I cut off 2 of my Zionist friends who I used to hang out with every now and then

I told them point blank, if you support policy of ISRAEL, I can no longer eat dinner with you guys

I wasn't fighting, or mean, I just informed them of my moral decision
edit on 17-3-2015 by Aaamok88 because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Mar 17 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
You find it disgusting because you don’t understand the dynamic of the middle-eastern countries. Israel doesn’t discount using nuclear weapons because it is a tactic to keep people from trying to invade or attack their country.

Your analogy is flawed horribly bad. In reality it is like you killing your neighbor before they can kill you…. Iran has stated numerous times that they want to wipe Israel off the map, and there is only one type of weapon that can do that….

Iran has also threatened to wipe out other countries and other national treasures. They fund terrorist groups in all parts of the world and are a clergy of dictators.

They have a plan for greater and bigger Israel?!?! Are you even listening to yourself, or noting the irony in your words? This is what Iran wants, not Israel. Israel has been surrendering land left and right, not surging outward in a land grab or power play.... Your remarks are completely based in conjecture and fantastical bologna.

Israel could have already wiped Iran out with their weapons if they wanted to – but they haven’t. Israel just wants to be left alone – it is terrorist states like Iran who wants to stir the pot.

edit on 17-3-2015 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2015 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

I cut off 2 of my Zionist friends who I used to hang out with every now and then

I told them point blank, if you support policy of IsraHell, I can no longer eat dinner with you guys

Nope, not being mean at all....I don't know why that statement to your "friends" would be construed as being mean either...

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanAstikov
They need a better PR team before they start considering expansion. There's no point in being bigger and more prosperous if you are encouraging a third of the world's populace to hate everything your government does for its own kind.

They don't need better PR, they need to ask Jesus for forgiveness but digress

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Shouldn't this be in the rant forum?

And I am certain this has been discussed before, even more in depth than your well thought out OP.

I am sure you will gain many S&F's for the studious effort you put forth.

Keep up the obvious diligent research.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I agree completely! This is disgusting behaviour. No nation should be threatening another nation with nukes for simply wanting to establish or strengthen their national identity.

Sure is a good thing Putin didn't put his nuclear assets on alert during the Crimea Annexation. It would really have changed my opinion of him!

Oh wait.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Newsflash: Jesus is long dead, if he ever existed in the first place, and will not be taking requests from anybody. This is the 21st century - take your backward thinking back to the middle ages.

link   

They don't need better PR, they need to ask Jesus for forgiveness but digress

It's ironic that you say they need Jesus - yet you are in favor of an Islamic dictatorship who have imprisoned thousands of Christians and probably murdered even more through their funding of terrorist cells.....

link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
You find it disgusting because you don’t understand the dynamic of the middle-eastern countries. Israel doesn’t discount using nuclear weapons because it is a tactic to keep people from trying to invade or attack their country.

Your analogy is flawed horribly bad.

Dude

ISRAEL WANTS TO USE TACTICAL NUKES TO ATTACK, NUKE--LESS IRAN

No matter what you post or try to spin it

It flies in the face of logic and common sense and morality

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

They already have an excellent PR team it's called the American media.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I told them point blank, if you support policy of IsraHell, I can no longer eat dinner with you guys

I applaud your moral fortitude.

If only the whole world could be as enlightened as you.

Just think of the Utopia we could be living in!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle

Your analogy is flawed horribly bad.

Dude

ISRAEL WANTS TO USE TACTICAL NUKES TO ATTACK, NUKE--LESS IRAN

No matter what you post or try to spin it

It flies in the face of logic and common sense and morality

I see...better to wait until your enemy is stronger than you to take him on...

Good strategy!

Have you considered running for Speaker of the House?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IvanAstikov

What an edgy post dude...you rock!

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Are you informed at all? They don't have to discount using a nuke because they haven't used one. Say Iran had a nuke as of today, how long do you think they would sit on it?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Newsflash: Jesus is long dead, if he ever existed in the first place, and will not be taking requests from anybody. This is the 21st century - take your backward thinking back to the middle ages.

Awesome

Jesus is dead, so I guess that means Israel can use nukes to attack first a nuke less country

Nice

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Is it working in its efforts to avoid negative criticism entirely, or just barely holding back a flood of condemnation?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

That's one way of interpreting my response. A totally retarded one, but one nonetheless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join