It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could... What Would YOU Ask Hillary Clinton??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: peacenotgreed

Why aren't you Canadian ?

HAHHAHAHAH. Awesome.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: cancerslug
i would ask her one question. how the hell does a elderly woman that lives in luxury and is above the law represent me or my best interests? i honestly feel that an average walmart greeter would make better president then any candidate for 2016 so far.

Well said. That will be added to my list of questions. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
In all sincerity and honesty, if I had the chance to ask Hillary about
something it would be this:

www.dailymail.co.uk... an-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html

www.newsweek.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

1984arkansasmotheroftheyear.blogspot.com...

I double dog dare all of you to read these articles all the way through.

Good call, but she would never even entertain the question. I will do it if I can get a microphone up to her.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
My question would be, "Would you submit to a polygraph"?

If You Could... What Would YOU Ask Hillary Clinton??
Watergate, White Water, Benghazi, Hillary Clinton's Legacy of Scandal

"Mam, what would you like for your last meal"?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FalcoFan

I don't think that her handlers will allow anyone to ask a question that wasn't pre-written by them.

Also-she would never tell the truth-even while responding to questions that were written by her own people.

If you want to see someone lie with every breath-just watch C.O.P.s.

I hear you FalcoFan, and if I am presented with that situation, I will yell as much as I can until I am dragged out. Personally, I am terrified of her and bill (OR JEB) to be in the WH, and yes, I am definitely an anti-fanboy of both the "Clinton dynasty", and the "Bush dynasty".

So let's bring this to the next level. If I don't have a chance of asking her a question with a microphone, what 2-liner should I say??

So far I have "NO MORE CLINTONS, NO MORE BUSHES" or something like that. I want the statement to break down both families to show people where I'm really coming from. It can't be taken out of context to make opposers of her look "sexist" or anything of the sort.
edit on 14-3-2015 by peacenotgreed because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2015 by peacenotgreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I'd ask her why she's such a demonic witch and why she thinks she's above the law. We don't need another Clinton or Bush... ever. No dynasty, no royalty.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Yes. I don't think a high moral politician would make it, especially a woman. Look how being a good man destroyed Jimmy Carter.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Yes. I don't think a high moral politician would make it, especially a woman. Look how being a good man destroyed Jimmy Carter.

It is indicative of the problem with the US as a whole
that you don't think a person of character
a good person
can be elected president of the United States.

That people in the US believe a person of low moral character can be elected in the US,
and a person with values and character can not be elected in the US.

This attitude alone describes all the problems that plague the US at home and abroad.

Just my opinion.

edit on 5Sun, 15 Mar 2015 17:17:39 -0500pm31503pmk150 by grandmakdw because: addition format

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Most of the good people with character are too busy working to pay the bills. We don't offer an opportunity for someone like that to campaign. Until we the people demand better, just have to live with it. I don't believe Hillary Clinton is anymore evil than the rest of the herd.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Most of the good people with character are too busy working to pay the bills. We don't offer an opportunity for someone like that to campaign. Until we the people demand better, just have to live with it. I don't believe Hillary Clinton is anymore evil than the rest of the herd.

I don't disagree with these statements.

I just find it incredibly disturbing and portends quite badly for the future of the country.

Bad character, bad values in charge = a nation in decline, led by the incredibly selfish and evil.

I think even equally evil is not acceptable and find it appalling that it is now the norm in the US to assume only the evil can rule the US, and make our laws and run our economy and worse yet run our military.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

The US has been sucked into religious wars. We are in it now and can't get out. As the Romans found out, long wars is a black hole that sucks all good from the economy and morale. Our leaders sold our country's independence for the globalist corporations about 30,40 years ago. I am sure Hillary jumped on that system like ugly on an ape. I guess all the smart people did because now we have dynasties because wealth has been concentrated to a few.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The US has been sucked into religious wars. We are in it now and can't get out. As the Romans found out, long wars is a black hole that sucks all good from the economy and morale. Our leaders sold our country's independence for the globalist corporations about 30,40 years ago. I am sure Hillary jumped on that system like ugly on an ape. I guess all the smart people did because now we have dynasties because wealth has been concentrated to a few.

Isn't that exactly the reason we should remove ourselves from the current religious war.
The US can get out if it, if it wants to, the only thing keeping us there is that the people seem to not care.

The Clinton/Bush dynasties are currently being created because the people gave up and are becoming sheeple, and don't have the will to stand up for what is right any longer.

We have folded under to the corporations and everyone else you mentioned and decided to give them the power. They only have it because the people gave it up and refused to do anything about it.

Hillary does not have a RIGHT to be President just because she put up with a cheating husband who happened to be President.

I would ask her about all the cheating past and the current even worse scandles I linked to earlier in this very thread regarding her husbands time spent at pedophile sex slave island. And if she feels entitled to be President because she put up with all of this with the understanding that she would get to be President in return.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
I'm glad I read the thread because that was what I was going to say.

edit on 3/15/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'd ask her why she REALLY "stood by her man" through all the affairs.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'd ask her if she got in trouble for admitting the CFR tells
the puppets on the potomac what to do.

HIllary admits CFR tells them what they should be doing

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Why in the hell don't you just HANG it up?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19122267]grandmakdw[/post
"Hillary does not have a RIGHT to be President just because she put up with a cheating husband who happened to be President."

I think she has done more than that. She won an election and then landed a good job. All the rest of your accusations, do you have proof? Pedophile sex slave island? Why aren't they in prison if all that is true?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=19122267]grandmakdw[/post
"Hillary does not have a RIGHT to be President just because she put up with a cheating husband who happened to be President."

I think she has done more than that. She won an election and then landed a good job. All the rest of your accusations, do you have proof? Pedophile sex slave island? Why aren't they in prison if all that is true?

Yes, please refer to my list of links earlier in this very thread. The links you requested are all there. Look for my avatar and a list of links and a sentence that says something like: this is what I'd ask Hillary.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   

How did it feel, when you realized who it was, that you truly serve?

Probably something along those lines. It wouldn't even be about her actual spoken answer. It would be all about the look of her face, the way her eyes would most likely dilate, etc. It would be the look on her face. Priceless.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
How about...

"If president, would you continue to build and secure the "World Order" that Henry Kissinger has talked to much about?"

Hillary Clinton Reviews Henry Kissinger's "World Order"

This is top on my list if my question will be screened.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join