It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Could... What Would YOU Ask Hillary Clinton??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I am planning on attending a Hillary Clinton "speaking event" in an unnamed city, very soon. I want to know what you would ask her. I will attend and ask every question that I can. Whether it is formal or informal... I plan to be completely respectful and cordial. All of that aside, I want to know what you want to ask her!
edit on 13-3-2015 by peacenotgreed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How's your relationship with Huma Mahmood Abedin these days?

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I'd prolly ask her after the nostalgia and everything wore off and we were sitting in the living room drinking some tea while ol' bill is in the kitchen getting everyone something to eat or maybe in the wine cellar whatever it is that they do to make someone feel at home.

I'd ask if it makes sense to impeach someone who is president for a head. After all that is the taboo fantasy of being a president or king.

If your wife can't role play someone else attractive in the house is going to have to.

Then I'd point out how dumb it is for americans to actually stand behind the impeachment because we all know where they'd be on the subject if they wasn't trying to look morally correct in front of their spouses.

But this is after we know that I'm not bringing it up to cause any kind of problem just that I wanted to see if she could see what I saw.

It's how you see if someone has intuitive sight.
edit on 13-3-2015 by metalholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Why would she even want to run for president. Some people aren't all there, we used to stick these people in the White House with fenced in yards and security guards, but they used to be called Sanitariums.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'd ask her "what really happened to Vince Foster?"

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Why would she even want to run for president. Some people aren't all there, we used to stick these people in the White House with fenced in yards and security guards, but they used to be called Sanitariums.

Those "security guards" are now crashing the barriers while intoxicated...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

I'm gonna ask about how she still feels about Lewinsky today lol

On the serious side I would ask her if she became a President would allow her husband to rule behind the scenes?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Exactly...

While your at it ask her if she fully expects Bill to make those White House fornicating fantasies come true where she seems to have came up short!!

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I would ask her :
1.If a Black man has been treated by our congress like Obama has,how does she think they will treat a woman?
2.If president,will she continue on her war hawk ways making enemys all over the world like she has so far?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'd ask her not to run for President.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I would ask her, "Why do you worship Saturn?"

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I would ask her "what corporations do you recieve the most support from?" Or something of the sort.

True stroy: I went to school in Nebraska, Chelsey Clinton was here on behalf of Hillary in 2008, she spoke at the University and it was a mess full of media and crowds so I went to a small coffee shop to do my studies to get away from it. After an hour there, all of a sudden media and crowds started filling the coffee shop. I was in the back at a 2 person table reading a book---"Crash" by J.G. Ballard. within 2 minutes Chelsey Clinton walked up to me and saw that the book was entitled Crash. She said she really like the movie and how it displayed racism and violence in America in a poignant way. I told her, "This is not that Crash, this book is about a photographer that gets off on photographing car-wrecks and the dead mangled bodies," and this was really out of the blue to me, I did not see her approach me, but had cameras photographing me as she spoke to me, so I was in awe when I said that, but on retrospect I laugh about it about the misunderstanding. The face she gave me as I said it was timeless, but she smiled and then wandered away. I then went to an AA meating cause I really wanted to drink after seeing that beautiful horse.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

"Do you support the construction of the Keystone XL pipeline?"

Please, ask that and be persistent.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacenotgreed
... I want to know what you want to ask her!

Who are you handlers?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
To Hillary: Do you ever get nightmares of your husbands "felatio" incident?

edit on 5310132015vAmerica/Chicago03bAmerica/Chicago by 5thNovember because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I'd ask her to first please stop rocking the pantsuits.

Then I'd ask her if she thinks Bill would make a great FLOTUS.

She'd likely ask me what difference either of those things make and I'd likely walk out because she'd never get my vote anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join