It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah officers heard mysterious voice that led them to infant who survived for 14 hours after car cra

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What's not to understand?
I think there is more to the definition DA. How you been BTW?
Being religious is to do something regularly with out fail. Like
being Catholic and attending ones community catholic church
every sunday religiously. And by that definition I'm only trying
to be honest in saying I am not a religious man. I don't belong
to any church or denomination. I haven't even gotten around to
being baptised. Only pray occassionally when some needs it or
asks. and this is getting way off topic so I apologise peeps.

But no DA what I truely believe doesn't make me religious.
It only makes me honest. Worst of all, with myself. I'll leave
the look up to you if you choose but that's the definition I
carry around.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
So I came across this video on LiveLeak, the place and car seems the same.

www.liveleak.com...

The full bodycam posted in the comments.

www.youtube.com...=21

edit on 14-3-2015 by scringerworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
News video released here, from the officers bodycam.

Rescue of toddler who survived river crash caught on video

I don't see anything in the video of anyone stating they hear or heard a voice, at least during the time of the recording.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I don't know if anyone is still watching for news on this story but I'd love to hear opinions on this.

I saw the HuffingtonPost ran the story with the first responders footage of the rescue several days ago. I read the article and then went to the comments expecting the typical smug and cynical huff post stuff... Instead I saw a few comments saying they heard the voice in the video!

I went to YouTube for the video and many agreed. Here is one YouTube comment:

At around 1:56 if you turn up your speakers you can hear a woman say "somebody help us" that seems to come from the car. Then a officer answers her. I was skeptical but now this video seems to confirm what the officers said about a mysterious voice.

This might be the same video as above but here is a link just in case: m.youtube.com...

Can you hear it? I'm on a phone so it is hard to hear anything.

Does it change how you view the story?

edit on 23-3-2015 by VegHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

I couldn't here it, but the footage is amazing....and,...at one point the police jumped in and they turned it up and were holding it, at one point in the clip the officer answered, we're helping, we're coming as if he were responding to someone in the car...
edit on 23-3-2015 by research100 because: changed a word corrected spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I definitely hear a voice. Faint and right after the "get over here Meadows". Can't make out what's said or that it's even female per se. Sounds like it could be a child just as much as a female. Not sure on the location of the voice either. I'll try listening again with a different sound setup.

So that's interesting and thanks for the link.

Still my position is that we need the Medical Examiner's report on when/how the mom died. It's possible she was alive when they heard the voice. We need that information in order to rule that out.

There was also people on the bridge nearby...including female. Though he does say "We are helping. We are coming." right after the voice. So it makes sense they thought they heard it come from the vehicle..
edit on 24-3-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: VegHead
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I don't know if anyone is still watching for news on this story but I'd love to hear opinions on this.

I saw the HuffingtonPost ran the story with the first responders footage of the rescue several days ago. I read the article and then went to the comments expecting the typical smug and cynical huff post stuff... Instead I saw a few comments saying they heard the voice in the video!

I went to YouTube for the video and many agreed. Here is one YouTube comment:

At around 1:56 if you turn up your speakers you can hear a woman say "somebody help us" that seems to come from the car. Then a officer answers her. I was skeptical but now this video seems to confirm what the officers said about a mysterious voice.

This might be the same video as above but here is a link just in case: m.youtube.com...

Can you hear it? I'm on a phone so it is hard to hear anything.

Does it change how you view the story?

Thank you for this. Yes, I did hear a women's quite voice saying: "Somebody help us" around the time indicated. Even before that time mark I heard a voice as well, but not sure what was said yet.

The voice sounded like a classic breathy EVP.

You have to listen closely at your speaker.
edit on 24-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Forbidden to interfere, but capable of being heard..

Always watching,
Sometimes humans just need a helping hand,

There is a destination for every soul.

Due to the nature of free will, sometimes the path can be troublesome..

But all souls must meet their destination.

The plan must stand.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

i actually saw this fresh on the news, it was odd seeing mainstream media actually present the fact of the voice. very strange indeed!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Still my position is that we need the Medical Examiner's report on when/how the mom died. It's possible she was alive when they heard the voice. We need that information in order to rule that out.

No, we don't. Both the rescuers and other sources state categorically that the mother died on impact. You don't need a medical report to prove that someone could not have spoken if her head was almost decapitated or under water at the time. Not trusting highly experienced rescuers being able to determine whether someone is alive or dead when they rescue them is ludicrous!

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: joshsnyderB

This story still haunts me today. I wonder what we have here? Was this some next level intervention or what?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join