It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of The Deceiver?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So lately I had a lot of great/strange episodes of psychedelic nature I believe. Some even called it delusions of Grandeur and me going crazy, but I'm even becoming more crazier by the minute.

I had a dream which was an odd dream and made me question - How crazy am I?

In the dream I was in a house and I heard crying as I searched room to room, I came upon a door that had the number 32 on it. As I slowly opened the door in the corner I saw a girl wearing a red dress and she had long black hair down to her waist. She was crying very heavily and as I began asking if she was ok, she asked me - Are you ok?

That's when she jumped on me and out of the walls 3 men showed up, they pinned me to the wall behind me and the girl put her hand on my forehead. I began to feel weak as I looked down darkness was taking over me, my body was being covered in a black like goo.

But then I said enough! That's when the goo started receding and falling off me, she kept bumping my forehead with her palm. She looked at the 3 men with wonder and shock, that's when she jumped back and asked me - Who are you?

As I wanted to say my name a 4th man showed up out of nowhere and said "He's his son, you can't posses him, he is off limits for us" The 4th man was strange very very strange, he had no hair, was dressed in a suit which looked very posh/fancy. That's when the 3 men and the girl sort of got out in a hurry, which made me confused as to why they would jump out like that.

When I asked him - Who are you? He informed me that he was 1 of the 7 kings. So I asked him - Who am I really? and He told me that in due time I will know once I realize something about my father. When I asked him who he was he called him The Deceiver.

What can I say my travels and adventures are becoming wilder.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Very interesting Dream..thx for sharing.. (The Deceiver is in IMHO Satan)
Question.. (its just the first thing that comes to my mind after reading this story) is it possible that you're parents where (are) Satanists and you where "made" during a Satanic ritual.
I'm just asking is there a possibility in that direction.
BTW.., i think, IF.., they wouldn't have tell ya reply to: ViciLaw

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

All I can say is have you ever been checked for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? It may be your subconscious mind trying to deal with previous challenges in life. I am not a doctor, and that is not to be taken as medical advice. I could only suggest that maybe you should consider seeing a counselor? Typically I have had dreams that have helped me resolve issues of stress in the past. Long term trauma in my subconscious mind has been resolved in dreams a few times in my life.

Otherwise, I don't really take dreams too seriously. It sounds to me like it was a lucid dream (a dream where you are aware at the time that it IS just a dream). Good luck with that. The only other thing I would wonder is did it remind you of a movie you have seen recently?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
Very interesting Dream..thx for sharing.. (The Deceiver is in IMHO Satan)
Question.. (its just the first thing that comes to my mind after reading this story) is it possible that you're parents where (are) Satanists and you where "made" during a Satanic ritual.
I'm just asking is there a possibility in that direction.
BTW.., i think, IF.., they wouldn't have tell ya reply to: ViciLaw

Not sure, I doubt it and if my real daddy is Satan. What does that make me then?
Does that imply I do not have that thing we people call a soul? I went to Church once and it made me feel uneasy not like afraid, just uncomfortable that is all.

Also What would he have meant that I will gain something and know once I realize something important?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: InFriNiTee
The only other thing I would wonder is did it remind you of a movie you have seen recently?

The last movie I watched was some French comedy movie. No real connection between the two.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

So they were in black trying to control and possess you with darkness? The 4th man is a part of them. He said "you can't possess him, he's off limits to US" - us meaning he is also a part of the darkness with the other 3.

Of course he was probably disappointed that you couldn't be possessed so he called YOUR Father "the deceiver".

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
We had very similar dreams, did your house have windows?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug

Yes, but they did not look like regular windows almost as if covered in fog or frosted over.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw
So lately I had a lot of great/strange episodes of psychedelic nature I believe. Some even called it delusions of Grandeur and me going crazy, but I'm even becoming more crazier by the minute.

I had a dream which was an odd dream and made me question - How crazy am I?

Dreams like that are particularly normal, it certainly doesn't mean anything special.

On the other hand I'm really interested by your so called-delusions of grandeur, because they are common symptoms of something completely different. Can you share a bit more about them so I can verify if you check all the boxes and tell you more about it?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefSlug

I have also been feeling kind of odd lately and a strange package was delivered to me today. It was from a friend which had a Latin engraving in a fine print on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I have also been feeling kind of odd lately and a strange package was delivered to me today. It was from a friend which had a Latin engraving in a fine print on it.

Requesting more info on the package too.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Develo

Requesting more info on the package too.

It was a lighter, but I don't smoke. The Latin Engraving made me feel uneasy.

Here it is below:

It says Vita Arcanam or Vita Arcanum the last letter before the "m" is a bit off so it's hard to define between if it is an "a" or a "u". Either way it is a bit of an odd timing and an odd package. Also it is odd partially to the fact that I don't smoke, my friend did say that he felt like it is the right gift.

When I asked him what the Engraving was, he said that he was recommended it by the shop owner.
edit on 9-3-2015 by ViciLaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   

When I asked him what the Engraving was, he said that he was recommended it by the shop owner.

I don't think so. It's a bad Latin translation (should be Vita Arcana) and there's no reason the shop owner would "recommend" this custom engraving (because it looks custom-made).

I bet this is more something that made sense to your friend. It sounds like an internet handle someone could use. There is even someone named that way on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The lighter looks normal, did your friend explain why this gift?

Could you also tell me more about the delusions of grandeur?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I don't think so. It's a bad Latin translation (should be Vita Arcana) and there's no reason the shop owner would "recommend" this custom engraving (because it looks custom-made).

I bet this is more something that made sense to your friend. It sounds like an internet handle someone could use. There is even someone named that way on ATS:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The lighter looks normal, did your friend explain why this gift?

Could you also tell me more about the delusions of grandeur?

He just said it felt right. Not sure why? Who knows maybe I'll take up smoking soon!

Lately my odd experiences made me feel like I'm important even though I know I'm just a regular guy. So I'm getting a false positive of self importance...
edit on 9-3-2015 by ViciLaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Lately my odd experiences made me feel like I'm important even though I know I'm just a regular guy. So I'm getting a false positive of self importance...

Is it dreams? Voices? Coincidences?

What exactly made you feel that way?

Also is your friend into esoteric stuff?
edit on 9-3-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Dreams that coming true, voices of guidance and coincidences as well.

Also no my friend is not into any cult stuff.

Apparently Vita means Life or Knowledge and Arcanum means Mystery or Mysterious. Rather an odd timing for such a gift as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Dreams that coming true, voices of guidance and coincidences as well.

Also no my friend is not into any cult stuff.

Apparently Vita means Life or Knowledge and Arcanum means Mystery or Mysterious. Rather an odd timing for such a gift as well.

Vita Arcana means "secret life". Vita Arcanum means nothing because it's a mistake. It's what you would get if you translated "secret life" word by word without understanding latin.

What happens to you regarding these voices/coincidences is the universal journey to higher consciousness. All spiritual and magical traditions know about it.

Delusions of grandeur are one of the many traps laid down by the ego. Your ego doesn't want to be tamed so he is doing everything he can to derail you from the realization of your true place in the universe. By making you believe "it's all about you", the ego distorts the experience you are currently having.

The normal conclusion to your experience should be "there is no true separation between me and others" and somehow your unprepared mind reads this as "everything points back at me". It's a common trap many spiritual searchers fall into.

In your awakening to your true stature as a being of higher consciousness, as one who no longer ignores inner capacities, you must be abidingly aware of another great caution. Early in your quest for higher consciousness, while your mind and emotions are not yet subtle enough to easily and clearly relate to the awakening process — or to distinguish it from fantasies and psychic experiences — you may find it extremely tempting to deceive yourself. Through vivid imagination, coupled with strong desires, you'll be able to "hear" whatever you want to hear and "see" whatever you want to see.

You will find you can infuse your subconscious mind with strong opinions and egocentric yearnings for a few days or weeks and then you will be able to behold some great astral personage speaking to you from a cloud of light, or you will hear a "heavenly voice" revealing into your quiet reflections what you secretly designed. In other words, you can have visions which appear to be from on high but which are self-aggrandizing fantasies. Because you are not yet developed or clear in mind and heart, you may be inclined to presume your "new views" to be true, perhaps even direct information from God.

The caution, then, is be kind to yourself. Avoid the embarrassment and heartbreak of seeing your words and actions smash against reality. Remember, the test of all genuine experience of higher consciousness is that each and every insight from the inner self, or wherever it may come from, must be tried in the light of day — practically expressed and shaped. If your new realization works well in the long and short run, fine. If, on the other hand, the insight doesn't bring excellent results, then a more intense search for wisdom and a new way must be sought.

As with humble amazement you go forward to your new home in higher consciousness, keep these two great, all-important cautions in mind:

Higher consciousness does not fulfill fantasies but unfolds your wondrous potential.

Since it's possible — even easy — to be deceived, test all your insights and inspirations in the light of day.

This site explains everything you are currently experiencing without making it hermetic or complex.
www.themystic.org...

Don't hesitate to read it to understand what is happening to you, where does it all lead to (and what are the risks you could face, insanity being one of them).

edit on 9-3-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
edit: in short: you are not the son of Satan, and the "strange" things happening to you are experiences of your awakening journey distorted by your ego that is still too strong. You have to cultivate humility and tame that ego in order for the journey to continue without you starting to become schizophrenic or something similar.

Whether or not you wanted to embark on this journey to awakening, this is happening to you know and you will have to guide yourself through it in order to avoid all the dangers. There is many smoke and mirrors along the way, it's not as it seems and if something seems too odd maybe it's simply your mind playing tricks.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It sounds like something straight out of a well made hollywood movie. Just a adventure dream imo but sounds like it was rather fun and im even a tad envious.
Red pills for all!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So OP, did that quoted, bolded bit hit right home? I know it did when you read it

In your awakening to your true stature as a being of higher consciousness, as one who no longer ignores inner capacities, you must be abidingly aware of another great caution. Early in your quest for higher consciousness, while your mind and emotions are not yet subtle enough to easily and clearly relate to the awakening process — or to distinguish it from fantasies and psychic experiences — you may find it extremely tempting to deceive yourself. Through vivid imagination, coupled with strong desires, you'll be able to "hear" whatever you want to hear and "see" whatever you want to see.

You will find you can infuse your subconscious mind with strong opinions and egocentric yearnings for a few days or weeks and then you will be able to behold some great astral personage speaking to you from a cloud of light, or you will hear a "heavenly voice" revealing into your quiet reflections what you secretly designed. In other words, you can have visions which appear to be from on high but which are self-aggrandizing fantasies. Because you are not yet developed or clear in mind and heart, you may be inclined to presume your "new views" to be true, perhaps even direct information from God.

The caution, then, is be kind to yourself. Avoid the embarrassment and heartbreak of seeing your words and actions smash against reality. Remember, the test of all genuine experience of higher consciousness is that each and every insight from the inner self, or wherever it may come from, must be tried in the light of day — practically expressed and shaped. If your new realization works well in the long and short run, fine. If, on the other hand, the insight doesn't bring excellent results, then a more intense search for wisdom and a new way must be sought.

As with humble amazement you go forward to your new home in higher consciousness, keep these two great, all-important cautions in mind:

Higher consciousness does not fulfill fantasies but unfolds your wondrous potential.

Since it's possible — even easy — to be deceived, test all your insights and inspirations in the light of day.

It's OK, you are not the first one

Let yourself be guided, it'll make it all much easier.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join