It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of The Deceiver?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Very enjoyable dream sequence read!

Thanks for sharing.

At least I know.... I'm not the only one with such vivid, weird dreams.

S&F

CdT

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This makes me wonder what I can do... rubs chin

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
At least I know.... I'm not the only one with such vivid, weird dreams.

Dreams are almost always weird, and often vivid. You are not the only one. In fact your are rather normal

edit:

OP, have you checked the quoted part I posted on the last page? What do you think about it?
edit on 9-3-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ViciLaw

This might help you understand your dream.

Rev 17:8“The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come. 9 “Here is the mind which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits, 10 and they are seven kings; five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; and when he comes, he must remain a little while. 11 “The beast which was and is not, is himself also an eighth and is one of the seven, and he goes to destruction.

If there is any truth to that dream, then the man in the fancy suite is Apollyon, the first of 7 kings, who will be the eighth. All who follow him are not written in the Book of Life. He is coming soon....10/22/2016.

Just believe that Jesus died for your sins, do not go any further down this path. These dreams are a bad omen.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Congratulations, you have a very powerful and influential father. He has steered mankind for many generations. I'd rather have Satan as a father than Donald Trump. Not nearly as much expectations will be placed on your shoulders.
edit on 9-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I'm curious, where did you get the date of 10/22/2016?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: shieldmaiden

October 22 has a historical tie to Apollo/Apollyon, but this thread shows you where I got 10/22/2016.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Congratulations, you have a very powerful and influential father. He has steered mankind for many generations. I'd rather have Satan as a father than Donald Trump. Not nearly as much expectations will be placed on your shoulders.

Well f*ck all kinds of duck! So what now? Also what is it they want me to realize?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Develo

I think I have my fathers Ego if he is who they say he is, it would explain a lot of things in my life. Certain knowledge of certain subjects, odd life skills, ability to adapt to certain things, find it easy to influence and manipulate people etc.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The dreams are just trying to tell you to be on guard for deception. It is your subconscious trying to warn you.

I have learned to question almost everything. I examine the evidence and try to figure out why things are being lied about. Sometimes the lies are beneficial, but you have to wonder why they tried to hide the truth. There are many reasons I have found of possible reasons why things were told to us in a way other than the truth.

I can only tell you to open your mind to possibilities and trying to understand why things are the way they are. I won't get into details except to say things are not what most people think they are. We do not have free will except within boundries that people on top define. This is not Satan doing this, it is very powerful alchemists and chemists that are trying to seize power. They have brainwashed the people in charge and choose to recognize only evidence they say is real.

It's not all bad, living as a worker bee is still living. The hive must remain together so many misconceptions and misinformation is spread throughout each kingdom. Always remember....nothing is real unless someone with authority over you says it is real.

So just wake up, it was just a communication from within.

Anyway, you are not the son of Obama, he only has daughters. Obama is not the devil or satan either, but he is the highest ranking deceiver in this country today.

edit on 9-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw

I think I have my fathers Ego if he is who they say he is, it would explain a lot of things in my life. Certain knowledge of certain subjects, odd life skills, ability to adapt to certain things, find it easy to influence and manipulate people etc.

So you didn't read it uh?

Not really surprising. Your ego will unconsciously defend itself and prevent you from reading that quote because that quote is saying what you experience is:

- normal
- relatively common
- all in your head

If you keep believing you are special and different, you are simply falling for a spiritual trap (and a very common one)!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

In one ear and out the other.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If you dont possess a relatively massive amount of knowledge that is not only usable in a novel way, but you are planning on using it in a novel way, then you are not an important figure in any grand cosmic scheme of earthly events. Try less superficialities, more; power = money, knowledge, desire

edit on 12-3-2015 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViciLaw

originally posted by: rickymouse

Well f*ck all kinds of duck! So what now? Also what is it they want me to realize?

I thought you already said it was something you are supposed to realize about your father. Do you know who your father is? I think a lot of us could benefit from knowing more about our father or having a stronger relationship with our father. How's your knowledge of, or relationship with, your father? Is there something missing there, perhaps? Maybe that is what your dream is hinting at or nudging you toward.

If there is anything supernatural going on here, I'd go with what arpgme said. If they are of the Darkness which possesses people, and they called you son of the deceiver, then, perhaps from their evil standpoint, God or Jesus could be "the deceiver"... Perhaps you are one of many sons of The Light. Or maybe it is as you seem to suspect and you are the Antichrist or Satan's right hand man. There is an ancient text, not a part of Biblical cannon I believe, that goes on in length about The Sons of Light vs The Sons of Darkness.

There are also lots of other threads here you might be interested in created by all kinds of other AntiChrists, sons of Satan, Messiahs, Jesuses, aliens, and other people who may suffer from delusions of grandeur. You should all get together and form a Coalition of the Grand, to either save the world, or start the Apocalypse, depending on what mood you are in each week... Or you could write graphic novels, or start a comedy skit show or hidden camera show. Just don't start a cult. That would be too obvious...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Did you read ChefSlug's dream yet? Posted about an hour after yours

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pretty similar, as far as dreams go. Considering a dream can be about anything, inside or outside the realm of possibility or of logic. Of course, there are many themed archetypes, or archetypal themes?, commonalities that many dreams share... But I wonder if you both had those dreams on the same night. And why was your door 28 and his was 32. A difference of 4. Hmmm. I dont know what else to add, so... "Luuuke, ChefSlug is your father... Maybe."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join