It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thatcher Covered up Child abuse- Sky News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well let me start this thread by saying humbly that I own many on ATS a apology over this Thread in which I stuck up for this old bat! that was before I knew she had been covering for paedophiles

If this report from sky news is to be believed, and the source is known to be reliable then Thatcher the milk snatcher also turned a blind eye to the child abuse committed by her MP's when she was Prime-Minister.

Former prime minister Margaret Thatcher knew about politicians sexually abusing children - but failed to act against them, an MP has told Sky News.

Simon Danczuk, who exposed Sir Cyril Smith as a prolific child abuser, said: "There is no doubt about it now, from what we know, that she turned a blind eye to people who were quite clearly paedophiles. That is absolutely clear.

"It is a real stain on Margaret Thatcher's legacy and I don't get any pleasure from saying that, but she turned a blind eye to it."

Sky News

This is turning into a scandal of epic proportions, it goes to prove just how low our social elite will go.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Well good news is I don't think the elites will be able to bury this story. It's been slowly gaining momentum over the last year and all signs point to the MSM in the UK going after this until they are satisfied.

It's no surprise it hasn't been covered here in the West, that would just increase pressure on the UK government to actually do something.

I have a feeling that if we knew a smidgen of what happened, truly happened, the whole walls of the government in the UK would come crashing down.

~Tenth

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Is this the first domino?

We have been waiting for something to show up.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I definitely think that if at the time this news broke or even if it broke under John Majors government that the political elite would have came crashing down.

I can only speculate but who is to say that is why they covered this up for so long.

Its sickening that children suffered horribly, were robbed of their innocence just so the powerful elite could keep hold of their power and get their perverted kicks.

Does make me wonder what we will uncover about the political establishment of today in 30 years time.

I think that with MPs expenses, the Iraq war, torture and the scandals in the Media over hacking and now worst of all, this, it is time we hit the reset button on our political establishment.
edit on 8-3-2015 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

We should be marching on downing street and stringing them up If they do nothing about this.
Lets get real people in power ones who have not been to Eton or any other posh elitist school actual people with real life experiences in the UK.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

We should be marching on downing street and stringing them up If they do nothing about this.
Lets get real people in power ones who have not been to Eton or any other posh elitist school actual people with real life experiences in the UK.

Totally agree.

We need a true political revolution in this country to get rid of this corrupt elite and hand power back into the hands of the people and punish those who have stole from us and harmed our kids.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It takes a brave person to admit they were wrong, so fair play to you.

it appears child abuse was endemic during her tenure as Prime Minister. She seemed to surround herself with paedophiles, maybe it was to ensure total support for her policies?

Why she felt the need to have Savile in her life is another question? Maybe, he was the handler and arranger for her ministers and advisors.

Tony Blair was also very good friends with Savile, that is an area worth investigating imo.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I think it will be a good measure in the days to come which MP's we should keep and which ones go to the tower.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I'm Glad she died, Just a pity she died in her sleep and not in agonising pain. The same pain her and her Thatcherettes inflicted on Millions of people in this country. She ripped the heart out of working class communities from John O'Groats to the Watford Gap.

She was a disaster for this country. We knew at the time she was a evil bastard, unfortunately some were blinkered to how big a disaster she was and still is to this day.

I pity the Devil, he's now stick with the Evil Auld Boot.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No surprise here!

I've always known that woman was evil, Jimmy Saville stayed at Chequers with thatcher for 11 successive new years eve's...an evil woman with evil intensions, I hope she is rotting in hell!!
edit on 8-3-2015 by zerozero00 because: cant spell

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It wont break, it will go largely ignored and many innocents will be dragged in to cover up the guilty

its a game and the elite play it because they own everything

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Funny how the BBC news wont touch it.

Cant have the establishment bad mouthed can we.

Luckly we dont just have bbc news to go by.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hmmm, I remember having a thread of mine being sent to the bin when I posted a video of an mp expressing her thoughts on this evil old hag!

How times have changed!

ETA: Also, here we are again! focusing on a dead en! Lets go after the LIVE ones!
edit on 8-3-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
DP
edit on 8-3-2015 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
First thing to go If proved.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I guess my problem with this is that we are forgetting the scope of these peoples reach. I mean do folks think it started and ended in this one series of incidents? What boggles my mind is this issue surely crosses national boundaries and if this level of disgust is present, what OTHER atrocities are committed regularly...doesn't make conspiracy theories of all kinds that difficult to swallow when you really think about it.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I have to do this...and you posted the link so I clicked...

the nasty people of ATS came out to spread their vulgar and disgusting remarks. I will not name names or threads, the people responsible know who they are and they should be ashamed. It’s not just ATS to be fair, the mass of sheeple on my Facebook and Twitter done the same but I honestly expected more of my fellow members of ATS.

It would seem that expectation was unfounded because today I saw a very nasty side to a few members of ATS that made me feel ashamed to be a member of the same community as these sick individuals.

As a fellow member today I hang my head in shame for the first time since Sandy Hook and I have come to realise that there are some very cruel members on ATS.

I didn't read past the OP.

I hope this will serve as a lesson to you, and many others...the powers that be do horrible things. Things that many people think others aren't capable off. It's because they are powerful, and unaccountable. Power corrupts...always.

One thing I do commend you for...is coming out, providing your own link and apologized.

A star and a flag...for being brave enough to eat your words.

edit on 8-3-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
What always shocks me is when people are shocked that our "keepers" see/treat us like an expendable resource for all sorts of disgusting needs and desires.

Of course this is the case. Of course the elite of our species have been using, murdering and raping our people.

Yes, even the children.

They don't sit with us. They don't eat at our tables. They don't speak to us or let their children play with ours.

It always shocks me how people worship and respect the select few who farm us as cattle as they hope we die off in mass numbers. They hate us. We eat their planet and urinate in their future drinking water.

They see us as vermin. And perhaps we are.

Glad the OP learned a small lesson here. Sadly- being ignorant of such truths would have most likely been better for you.

MM
edit on 8-3-2015 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

"It is a real stain on Margaret Thatcher's legacy ..."

Hello? Like her legacy was stainless until now? Good grief.
People must have known about this, just like the Leon Brittan/Dickens dossier. The whole thing stinks of a cover up, no doubt about it. Men (and women, and Thatcher whatever she was) who are more interested in their shiny medals and knighthoods than the welfare of children. And we let them run the show. Well done us.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
She's not the only high up female politician to be involved in this sort of cover up. There may well be more truth to come out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join