It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS OCD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ok, there's far bigger things going on out there of much greater importance...

But one thing that's slowly been grinding my gears is the ATS body grey colour and the outside (nlbs) base grey colour. Ok, it's a teeny gripe... But can we pretty please just experiment for a day or two making the outside grey a much closer match to the darker inside ATS grey? It just seems too ... bluish tinged?? I think SO once help fade the edges which I asked for, awesome work sir! But can we drop the rgb b number about 20 lower just for looksies??

As a reward if this change happens, I'll do my utmost to start welcoming newcomers in their threads on a more regular basis. I always feel lazy not replying to them. I'm sure we all feel we should reply more to them, I will try and make it a more regular habit.

The next OCD type gripey thing is the;
"video - top - new - live - archive - recent - forums- myATS" banner.
Maybe it's just me, but can they all get a capital letter please?? I think I click on the 'live' link probably 50 times a day (addict) so I feel it's importance and status should be lifted.

Other than that, everything else is quite satisfactory.

edit on 8-3-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys
I think I click on the 'live' link probably 50 times a day (addict)

Only 50 times? Sir, you have no idea the definition of addict!!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I thought I'd sound really sick in the head if I actually admitted that number is most likely 200 ish.... I have too much time on my hands.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

You're among friends, lol. I think we all do that.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

My god.
I've just realised, we need a chrome extension/app that sends a simple *DING* whenever a new thread is posted on ATS. Why is this not a thing yet? Why??? I think I'd trade my grey complaint and capital letters for a thread dinger!

*drops to knees and screams towards the clouds*

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

You brought a smile to me this morning
Thanks for reminding me to welcome people more often.

And yeah, I'm stosh, and I'm an ats addict too. 200 a day would be a safe bet. You have to be honest to yourself if you want to recover. lol

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Use 'Ctrl' and mouse wheel and you will never see that part again. Print is bigger too and that has to be a bonus.

P

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

On my monitor the writing becomes so huge that even one whole avatar doesn't fit in the browser at a time. (Big monitor, high resolution, means ATS has some very grey and wide side flaps to hide. On some sites though ctrl-mouse wheel is a great tool to remember.

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I know all about the ATS OCD. I'm frightened to even think about how much time I spend here, even before I signed up. I can mostly multitask unless I start yapping in a thread and can't control myself.

Glad I'm not alone!

new topics

top topics

join