It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Created Multiple Email Addresses On Private Server, Data Show

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

I always capitalize the W with Women, same with Man. Look at my post history, it's just a habit. Is their something wrong with you, Why are you so sexist? You're reading into nothing, and making baseless accusations.

We are discussing Hillary, not how I spell. You could not even join the discussion with anything to add but suggesting something about me, which it's clear that you now exposed yourself.

Next time just try discussing the subject, instead of playing buddy buddy with your fellow Hillary worshipers. Focus on the subject of the thread, not other people guy. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh oh, Now there is talk from that link about 6 billion dollars mysteriously disappearing from the State Department while Hillary was there. I have no idea if this information is valid, but rest assure I am going to find out.

Also, There are concerns about The Kremlin possibly intercepting the idiot Hillary's private network E-mails. It makes sense considering how she went out of her way to insult The Russian Bear Vlad.

Yep, A lot of things to look into concerning this sinister Political hack. I am sure Vince Foster's family could throw in a few discussions as well. Supposedly Hillary had him assassinated cause she could not have her affair with him become public after what Bill did to her with Monica. Then she wouldn't be the VICTIM, and the strong Women who stood by her Man.

LMAO! Man, You could not make this stuff up! ~$heopleNation

I have been reading about this. 6 Billion dollars unaccounted for under her watch! Conveniently, during this period of time, The State Department's Office of Inspector General was vacant...the longest without an IG ever. How convenient. Linick became the agency’s inspector general in September 2013, ending a vacancy that had lasted nearly six years. He's the one that issued the alert. This is interesting:

Ramp ant Mismanagement under Hillary Clinton

Missing money, contractor issues, grant fund mismanagement....No wonder she wanted private email and her own special server.

edit on 6-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well my friend, I would bet that the GOP, as well as others, are going to find out a whole hell of a lot of dirt on her during the coming months, I predict a coming disaster for Hillary. I don't even believe that the DNC is stupid enough to nominate her. That is why they didn't the last time, even they knew better.

~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

queen, We appreciate that link, nice job.

It's going to take a combined effort to keep the lunatic Hillary out of the Oval office. Plus like I mentioned before, we just might get lucky by having her own Party turn their backs on her just like they did before by nominating Obama instead.

Look lets be real, Nobody likes Hillary anymore, other than a small group of imbeciles who cannot think for themselves. This is not the 1990's anymore. I doubt she will even get the nomination, let alone win. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

JEB is about as bad politic wise,maybe not such a liar, AND HE might GET his party's nomiination

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Even if she is innocent in all this (and I'm absolutely sure she is NOT), her mismanagement of her office financially and her blatant violation of protocol for handling State communications should make her ineligible for the highest office of the land, imo.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well personally I don't believe in political Monarchies, That was what we fled away from. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation

I always capitalize the W with Women, same with Man. Look at my post history, it's just a habit. Is their something wrong with you, Why are you so sexist? You're reading into nothing, and making baseless accusations.

We are discussing Hillary, not how I spell. You could not even join the discussion with anything to add but suggesting something about me, which it's clear that you now exposed yourself.

Next time just try discussing the subject, instead of playing buddy buddy with your fellow Hillary worshipers. Focus on the subject of the thread, not other people guy. ~$heopleNation

Sorry, I'm not going to be called a sexist for pointing out that you posted this string of bile:

Apparently to some people with their stupid goggles strapped on, this Women can do no wrong, even when she violates the law yet once again. Talk about a bunch of mindless, blind sheep. Hillary is a mentally deranged, power hungry lunatic. Yet don't let that fool you, cause she is a puppet on strings just like most of them are. I am still wondering why she was never forced to testify about Bengahzi? Oh that is right, she mysteriously fell down and bumped her stupid head. This Women is one of the biggest liars on the planet. Nothing is more disgusting than watching her blabbering her nonsense at the top of her lungs while foaming out the mouth like a mental patient. ~$heopleNation
This is not how rational adults talk about one another. Don't try and pretend to be innocent now. This is all I have to say on that tangent.
edit on 6-3-2015 by AshOnMyTomatoes because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Of course that is all that you have to say because you entered the discussion trying to be a hero, by questioning why I chose to capitalize a W when I typed Women? Um, ok buddy.

Yeah, I think it's best that it is all that you have to say, cause you have not said much at all concerning the subject of this thread, which is about Hillary Clinton, not your sexist assumptions. Have a great Friday though, it's not personal. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This story might have legs.
The White House won't come clean when questioned about whether or not they received official emails from Hillary when she was SOS.
If they did, they allowed a federal law to be broken and did nothing about it.

Now, who believes that SOS Clinton never used email to communicate in official capacity???

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

So here's the thing: her emails have been turned over for examination to see if there is anything sensitive that shouldn't have been there.

The former secretary said on Twitter Wednesday, “I want the public to see my email. I asked State to release them. They said they will review them for release as soon as possible.” Read more: www.politico.com...
So before we get our collective panties in a twist, how about we see if she's actually done something wrong, eh?

So you don't have an issue with the fact that, before the emails were turned over to the State Department, they were vetted by Hillary and her staff?

The entire purpose of the rule is to maintain accountability and monitor communications. Now, the State Dept. gets to see only the emails that Clinton wants them to see.

Nobody cares about her using her personal email, it's the lack of accountability that is upsetting. I don't want someone serving in public office that's so blatantly deceptive.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was her own political aides that -- after looking for and finding any possible dirty laundry in order to get prepared for the upcoming election -- decided it'd be best to leak this to the press now (of course only after having carefully vetted the emails) in order to get the ball rolling. By the time people start paying attention on the elections this issue will be done and dusted.

Unless of course something buried deeper down the rabbit hole get's unearthed because of this.

We can only hope.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
dailycaller

Former U.S. ambassador to Kenya Scott Gration told The Daily Caller that Hillary Clinton’s chief of staff fired him based on an inspector general’s report which found, among other things, that he routinely used an unauthorized email account to conduct official government business.

The revelation of Clinton’s then-chief of staff Cheryl Mills’ involvement in Gration’s termination — which Gration shared in an email from his home in Kenya — adds another wrinkle to a story of an apparent double-standard within the State Department.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I figure it this way.

If anyone in government is sending anything via email (personal or government) that compromises our national security, we might have a much bigger issue to review. No email is unhackable, not even this mythical unpenetrable government email. That's been proven before.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I figure it this way.

If anyone in government is sending anything via email (personal or government) that compromises our national security, we might have a much bigger issue to review. No email is unhackable, not even this mythical unpenetrable government email. That's been proven before.

I think you're misinterpreting the reasons why people are upset about this.

As far as I'm concerned, this isn't about hacking concerns and it isn't about her using a personal email account vs official.

The problem I have is that she was able to send and receive anything she wanted, in an official capacity, without a shred of accountability.

When you work for most corporations, you're assigned a company email address and the primary reasons are accountability and documentation purposes so there's a record of your communications. This way, any potential issues don't turn into "he said/she said" and, most importantly, to ensure that you're upholding the standards and rules put in place by the company.

Hillary decided to create her own email server shortly after becoming SoS. She is also on video saying "as much as I've been investigated, why would I want to use email?" which is an admission that she doesn't want anyone to look into her communications.

So, when you add it all up, it certainly looks like Clinton purposefully avoided using her state-provided email account because she wanted to send and receive whatever she wanted without anyone knowing about it.

I've used my personal email for business communications in the past and every time, it was because I didn't want those particular emails in the company's archive... What Hillary did reeks of deception.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Correct.
I work for a small company. We have our own server.
My work related messages are sent on my company email. My personal emails are not.
Our emails are all backed up, incidentally.
All of my phone calls relating to work are either through our land line or my company cell phone, all of which are logged.

But we aren't talking about a small company here, we are talking about the State Department and the head of that department.... which fired an ambassador.... because he broke the rules that the SOS never followed at all.
edit on b000000312015-03-07T10:40:16-06:0010America/ChicagoSat, 07 Mar 2015 10:40:16 -06001000000015 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
HANG HER!!!! She is evil incarnate and this proves beyond a doubt she is buddy buddy with the Muslim Brotherhood and was trying to hide her roll in moving weapons to them.

I guarantee if all of these e-mails were made public all of them would go down. I can also guarantee the world would know what really led to the Benghazi cover up as many former spec ops people are screaming to the roof about.

They have PROOF Obama and her were smuggling weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood into Libya to use there and in Syria. Former Navy Seals have come out swinging on this because they know Obama had to have ordered the stand down and it killed two of their friends.

The Clinton's have more blood on their hands than any ten Presidents before him and they forced Nixon to step down over his audio tapes, the secrete service had of him in the white house so why cant we do the same??? The answer is we have no real Republicans any more and Hillary will probably make this story disappear as well.

I would almost bet that she controls Obama, does as she wants with this country while he gets to play president and live the life no matter if she makes him look like an idiot daily.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
I figure it this way.

Oh did you forget the mysterious IRS emails that were destroyed and that they can not get back? lol. They actually love to think everyone of are stupid. They will force her to give up on her political life IF they can get their hands on the servers and have more power than she does, which might be slim to none. She is an extremely evil and powerful woman. I don't even think Vladimir Putin would enjoy a fight based on influence with her. So far she has been untouchable, even when caught at a murder scene looking for evidence that would incriminate her. That takes serious power to get out from.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

One can only hope and pray for. She is the devil daughter.

Vince Foster, Hillary Clinton, and Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard were all simultaneously partners at Rose Law Firm. One's dead, another is in prison and the other is running around getting paid 200K per speaking engagement.

careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com...

And don't forget about their long time Friend and right hand man Ron Brown who was supposed to testify against them to Ken Star. He was blown up in a private plane over the Atlantic on his way to Africa. Just before Vince Foster, White Water was not about shady land deals, it was about the Clinton's smuggling drugs into Mina, Arkansas for the CIA and using Tyson Foods trucks to ship it all over the country. Ron Brown was their Tyson Foods insider.

Why no single President inside the circle of evil will ever be touched.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-3-2015 by Patriotsrevenge because: added info

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join