It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Created Multiple Email Addresses On Private Server, Data Show

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
She put our country's intelligence and state business in jeopardy. That is the main reason we should all be asking these questions. She and Bill are on the road all the time. How do we know that someone didn't just enter/break into their house and use a thumb drive to download all of it? How do we know her server wasn't hacked?

She made it difficult if not impossible for the Freedom of Information process to have access to OUR records.

She was blatantly rogue, disobeying the directive from her boss (unless he did the old Obama wink wink and was in on it with her.)

She raised millions for her family's foundation from foreign governments while Secretary of State. We should be able to investigate whether OR not she used her position as SOS to do so.

We have a right to ask the questions, demand legal action, and discuss her possible lawlessness. Without allowing the conversation to take place, we cannot rule out anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer
"Stupid insinuation"
"made-up crap"
"This just shows they know they're going to lose..."
"Typical GOP nonsense"

Now you want me to believe that my insinuation about you is wrong when I say you think these accusations are bogus.

Believe whatever you want. I have told you that I don't like Hillary and I don't want her to be president. Believe that or not. I have never been a member of a political party (I'm 57) and I have voted for members of nearly ALL parties, including republican.

Here's my posts from when I actually heard about her using personal email account for official business
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And thank you for quoting me directly. I do think the accusations are bogus at this time. Here's why.

Clinton is NOT stupid.

She has publicly stated that she has changed her address after leaving the office of SOS because it had been made public.
She probably used email on that server before and after being SOS.
That server has probably been in service since well before she was SOS. In fact, some could be from her presidential campaign in 2008.

These explanations are MUCH more likely than her using varied emails for nefarious reasons during her short run as SOS. Especially considering that she is intelligent enough to know that having all those emails on the same server would be discovered eventually. She's probably sitting somewhere chuckling at FOX News, knowing that her plan worked.

And don't forget, the hacker contacted FOX News... Where do you suppose HIS loyalties lie?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
She put our country's intelligence and state business in jeopardy. That is the main reason we should all be asking these questions. She and Bill are on the road all the time. How do we know that someone didn't just enter/break into their house and use a thumb drive to download all of it? How do we know her server wasn't hacked?

I completely agree with you. But that's a different topic. This is about multiple email accounts, not the fact that she used a personal email addy for official business.

Why do people keep trying to cloud the issue?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Answer

She may have a ton of staff that need emails quickly.

It pretty much takes the same amount of time to set up email no matter what server. And the above selection of your quote - why would you set up government staff for private emails? This is kinda the whole point here. Or, are you insinuating her cooks and housekeepers or gardeners needed private email accounts?

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

"Stupid insinuation"
"made-up crap"
"This just shows they know they're going to lose..."
"Typical GOP nonsense"

Now you want me to believe that my insinuation about you is wrong when I say you think these accusations are bogus.

Believe whatever you want. I have told you that I don't like Hillary and I don't want her to be president. Believe that or not. I have never been a member of a political party (I'm 57) and I have voted for members of nearly ALL parties, including republican.

Here's my posts from when I actually heard about her using personal email account for official business

And thank you for quoting me directly. I do think the accusations are bogus at this time. Here's why.

Clinton is NOT stupid.

She has publicly stated that she has changed her address after leaving the office of SOS because it had been made public.
She probably used email on that server before and after being SOS.
That server has probably been in service since well before she was SOS. In fact, some could be from her presidential campaign in 2008.

These explanations are MUCH more likely than her using varied emails for nefarious reasons during her short run as SOS. Especially considering that she is intelligent enough to know that having all those emails on the same server would be discovered eventually. She's probably sitting somewhere chuckling at FOX News, knowing that her plan worked.

And don't forget, the hacker contacted FOX News... Where do you suppose HIS loyalties lie?

Do you not read thoroughly? She set up the server AFTER she was sworn in as Secy. of State. She set up that private email account AFTER she was Secy. of State.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

She set up the server AFTER she was sworn in as Secy. of State.

In the OP source? I can't find that. Can you quote it for me?
edit on 3/6/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It's all over the investigative news sources. Look it up.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

So, as regards this thread, it's NOT in the source and I have no trouble reading carefully. Thanks.

You made the claim. The burden is on you to provide the info. Not that I doubt you, but it would change VERY little about what I have said. One word.

edit on 3/6/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

So, as regards this thread, it's NOT in the source and I have no trouble reading carefully. Thanks.

You made the claim. The burden is on you to provide the info. Not that I doubt you, but it would change VERY little about what I have said. One word.

Just trying to correct your "understanding" that the server and email she was using was an old one. It was not.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had multiple private email accounts, all traced to a private server located in her Chappaqua, N.Y. home.

This information comes despite claims by former Clinton aides that she only used a single email address — [email protected].

Notwithstanding the former Clinton aides’ claims, House Benghazi select committee chairman Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., announced that his committee is already in possession of emails with multiple addresses for the former state secretary.

www.bizpacreview.com...

The above is all over the net as well.

clashdaily.com...#
edit on 6-3-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
As a Brit who is neither here nor there about Hillary, why is this even news?

Unless she made the statement she only uses one email to a court/committee it's hardly a scandal and it's basic common sense/security to have multiple email addresses for different tasks - plus different ones for temp staff. If she wanted to hide them, numbering each one is hardly the greatest disguise - or is this last part the alleged scandal?.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I agree with what someone else said. I'm kind of surprised that this is just now becoming news. Didn't anyone notice the address during her stint as SOS? Nobody said anything to her? Her own people thought it would be OK, even the White House staff?

That's the thing... Hillary had to know from the start that she wasn't supposed to use her personal email for government business.

This isn't a matter of "nobody told her." This is a matter of "she knew but ignored it and did what she wanted."

Where is the law that says she had to use a work email or email at all and if there is such a law, when was it passed?

I would bet that half of the old farts in Congress don't use their own work emails or give their passwords to their aides, thus violating security.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Possible (likely) criminal activity.

It's common among high level politicos.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Because she's a contender for the 2016 elections, and it's time to start building the smear campaigns.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

These excuses that others are bound to be doing it, too, are not going to fly. In Hillary's case, she purposely set up, not just a private email account, but a server to go with it....not in her government office, but in her house! She knew the rules and in-your-face ignored them.

If she had just been sending personal "thank you's" or arranging parties, that is one thing. But, she conducted State business and sent communiques through these accounts. The left is trying so hard to make people think this is a non issue, but it isn't. It is huge. People died during this time. Her family foundation took millions from foreign governments during this time.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

Because she's a contender for the 2016 elections, and it's time to start building the smear campaigns.

Is that the new meme they are going to use? It's just a right wing conspiracy....it's just a smear campaign.

Not this time. This woman is up to her eyeballs in legal trouble.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

Is that the new meme they are going to use? It's just a right wing conspiracy....it's just a smear campaign.

Not this time. This woman is up to her eyeballs in legal trouble.
Like that time Obama didn't want to show the whole country his birth certificate? Or when Bush won the presidency with a lawsuit? Yeah, this one is really, genuinely horrendous. Not like all those OTHER times.

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I keep seeing people say that Hilary is not stupid, mayhaps this time she may not have been as smart as she thinks she was. Why run the risk of legal trouble just to get a "advantage" over political foes? This is really interesting when you look into NY states current trouble the state gov't disposing of e-mails of over 90 days old. Remember where she last held political office???

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Where's the answer to the questions?

Fox News Legal Analysts: Hillary Clinton Didn’t Break the Law
edit on 3/6/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
I keep seeing people say that Hilary is not stupid, mayhaps this time she may not have been as smart as she thinks she was. Why run the risk of legal trouble just to get a "advantage" over political foes? This is really interesting when you look into NY states current trouble the state gov't disposing of e-mails of over 90 days old. Remember where she last held political office???

Good point, hangedman! I

I don't think it was just to get an advantage over politcal foes, however. IMO, her motives went much deeper than that. As Secretary of State she held information that other foreign governments would pay big bucks for. Oh, yeah...that's right....the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation took in millions from these foreign governments during her tenure in the State department. Oh well, it's not like anyone died or anything....oh, wait...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join