It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There seems to be an effort to turn the people against the police

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
There seems to be an effort to turn the people against the police. This is very important in a despotic society. Galvanize the law enforcement. Create an "us vs them" herd mentality amongst the people and police. Hire bully low-character power hungry police. Let the get away with murdering innocent unarmed people and shield them from prosecution or any legit reprimand. Have the nwo/corporate controlled media hype the police murders and agent provacator "protesters" vandalizing things. Sit back and wait for everything to get out of hand.

Then when the people are pushed too far(an important person or famous person is hurt/killed by out of control police) someone does something truly stupid. Terrorism stupid. The media then lock-in and hype the "domestic terrorist" and scare the police into fearing for their lives. More US rights are desolved or nullified for the most part. The people are then (after the CIA/FBI fabricated domestic terrorist scares the public and the law enforcement as scripted by the globalist nwo) scared of the domestic military/local police start to get defensive and arm themselves. As planned.

The anti-gun globalist establishment scare the law enforcement by saying "look at all those rural people that are armed and dangerous these people hate you are dangerous shoot first and ask questions later". You see this cycle happening right now?

Just wondering when the pro-nwo globalist establishment will bring in the "super police" aka contracted UN paramilitary units to "aid" them as they take away their guns in the process when the system does not need them anymore. No one will be allowed to have guns unless your a UN global peace corp. soldier.

What do you think?
edit on 4-3-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Some will argue the opposite is true. That there has been an effort to turn the police against the people, especially those with certain backgrounds.

There is even evidence to support this: Kristof: U.S. imprisons blacks at rates higher than South Africa during apartheid

Either way, I think it is apparent that the general population is loosing trust in the police force for a variety of reasons.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
T
Just wondering when the pro-nwo globalist establishment will bring in the "super police" aka contracted UN paramilitary units to "aid" them as they take away their guns in the process when the system does not need them anymore. No one will be allowed to have guns unless your a UN global peace corp. soldier.

What do you think?

I don't know about the context of the thread title but, as far as paramilitaries are concerned, the US police have all the gear and resource they don't need in abundance already, courtesy of the DHS.

Hi guys, d'ya like my little tank, if I ran over you I wouldn't even know...so not my fault eh?
edit on 4-3-2015 by smurfy because: Tex.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

It is a direct effect of the war on drugs. The fact of the matter is that Prohibition creates contempt for the law and law enforcement. It is no surprise that after close to 100 years with the war on drugs, that people are growing tired and mad at the police and their ever increasing escalation of force against an unwinnable war. If police spent more time worrying about protecting victims instead of worrying about what people do with their bodies or put into their bodies, more people would respect them.
edit on 4-3-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hope you have your asbestos undies on..

I'm in the camp of most cops are good..we just have access to an unprecedented amount of information that makes it seem like a radical jump in cop violence.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Shallow, consumerist populace produces low-character, power hungry cops. More at 11.

👣

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Hope you have your asbestos undies on..

I'm in the camp of most cops are good..we just have access to an unprecedented amount of information that makes it seem like a radical jump in cop violence.

Doesn't that just highlight that we have ALWAYS had a police violence problem and now with the better reporting measures, we are finally noticing? Clearly this isn't the first time in recent history that America has dealt with over the top police violence. The Rodney King riots come to mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Eventually the globalist anti-gun pro-0.0001% system will install real jackbooted thugs in uniform and disarm the junior police when they are no long useful. Hitler did it. Stalin did it. Will the next King of the United States of America do it under the guise of "protecting us from terror"?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I have known many people in various law enforcement positions for all of my adult life... I've heard all the "haha" stories being told back and forth over Christmas dinner about abuses of power... I've seen many young men and women go through years of college in criminal justice with the ones graduating at the top of the class never seeming able to find work while the bottom dwellers land spots on forces all over...

That being said the only people making an effort to turn people against the police in my eyes are the police themselves... and so far as the "there are good cops" logic goes... if you see corruption... if you see laws being broken... and you don't take a stand against it... you are standing for it... the end...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Eventually the globalist anti-gun pro-0.0001% system will install real jackbooted thugs in uniform and disarm the junior police when they are no long useful. Hitler did it. Stalin did it. Will the next King of the United States of America do it under the guise of "protecting us from terror"?

That's exactly what will happen...and the terrorist will be those that don't conform to the "LAW"

"1984" will look like a sunday school picnic...

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Think more from a technological perspective. Rather than bringing in "super-police", they'll have an excuse to bring in the rest of the technology they want to implement. No place in the country will be without the all seeing eyes and ears of big brother. Cameras, drones, and biometrics, oh my. We might even see a more realistic version of Robocops.

edit on 3/4/2015 by Klassified because: add

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Combat droids. Yeh DARPA/Google/Skynet will have all the info they will need on John Q Public in the utah data center.

Google builds the ai mind from real human interaction and metadata.

DARPA builds the artificial body.

What about the soul? Who will make the fake one world cult(hermetic Gnosticism)?

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think the real problem here is the judicial system and how they manage the budget.

I realized that the court system was at the real heart of the issue here.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You ain't getting it at all. The jackboots are already live and well and in the USA, and what's bothering you, is you think nobody else knows that. Of course there are a deal of people who don't know that because they are dead already, courtesy of the, "Protect and save" brigade.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Im just replying about your thread title,

There seems to be an effort to turn the people against the police

By their actions, I think the police are helping the people with that choice. Big time.

edit on 4/3/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yeh they are totally out of control right now.

Killing unarmed innocent people and all. But the bad police are only a minority for now.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Other people with agendas play the people against the cops. The race baiters, the Islamists, the globalists, everyone who stands to gain from chaos. They pump outside money into incidents to blow them way out of proportion, Soros Foundations have been caught red handed at it as an example.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Typically I like to judge individuals based on merit. However, with an LEO it is very possible for them to kill me and/or my family, and not be brought to justice for it. And defense of myself is an uphill battle should it need to happen. Because of this, they are not embraced as openly as others.

That said, i know some damn fine cops personally.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

There seems to be an effort to turn the people against the police.

Oh really. Do you really expect anyone to believe that?

It's the police and their unions that are doing the damage. LEO fatalities are at 50 year lows, LEO murders are 1400+ in 2014 and on track to exceed that in 2015. Hell, they don't even have to report.

A sick joke you have there.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

"1984" will look like a sunday school picnic...

That book will probably be outlawed as will reading the US constitution in public.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join