It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well what a shock !!

Iran has apparently rejected the 10 year nuke deal.

And this news suspiciously comes as Netanyahu makes a speech to the U.S. Congress (minus Obama).

The Iranian Foreign Minister said Obama spoke in "unacceptable and threatening" terms.

BwaaHaHaHa

Maybe Netanyahu's "no deal is a good deal" isn't so far fetched now?

[* SURPRISE: Iran Rejects Obama’s 10-Year Nuke Deal *]

It’s news that will shock no one who’s actually paid attention to Obama’s give-them-everything-and-take-nothing negotiations with the nuclear ambitious leaders of Iran.

News broke Tuesday that Iranian negotiators have rejected what they’re calling an “excessive and illogical” demand by Obama to halt all nuclear activity for at least 10 years.

Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said Obama’s proposal was “unacceptable and threatening,” BBC News reports

Now WHAT !!

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Dont really understand what right Obama thinks he has to give peaceful nations ultimatums, When is the last time Iran started a war. US should lead by example and remove their own nuclear arsenal before requesting other nations do the same.

purp...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Looks like a gas soaked pile of brush that some fool might just flick his bic . WW3 ?

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Now WHAT !!

Now, the negotiations continue until a deal is reached.

Rejecting current terms isn't the same as the end of the negotiation...

A quick gander at a few Iranian News sources will confirm that you're jumping the gun slightly...
In quite a melodramatic way.
edit on 3-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The"peaceful"nation that kidnapped another nations entire embassy staff for 14 months?Breaking every possible internationally recognized rule of diplomatic behavior?Or the one thats been training and funding groups such as hamas and hezbolla to kill and maim civilians?Oh,my bad.Their the same dirtbags.Peaceful nation...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Iran has been doing this since Bush was in office and he was letting Europe deal with the Iranian problem. They lead you along and lead you along and promise and cajole and then they back off and blame you for threatening them or something. They're like a teasing girlfriend who promises to go all the way and never does anything more than leave you with a bad case of blue balls.

They've continued this with Obama. They'll continue this until they have the bomb.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Article quote >>>>>> give-them-everything-and-take-nothing negotiations

Article quote >>>>>> demand by Obama to halt all nuclear activity for at least 10 years

Well that, is surely a contradiction in terms.

Get real.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Dont really understand what right Obama thinks he has to give peaceful nations ultimatums, When is the last time Iran started a war. US should lead by example and remove their own nuclear arsenal before requesting other nations do the same.

purp...

Well Iran currently has troops and "advisors" in Syria and Iraq.

And I think Iranian troops are active in the recent attempt to take the Iraqi city of Tikrit Iraq.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2015 by tri-lobe-1 because: because i can

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

It isn't. They get everything they want. All that was being asked was that they put it on a 10 year timetable ... at least as far as the rest of the world was concerned. Iran must not be up to speed on how these things work in the US though. What Obama was really asking of them was for them to sign the treaty with a *wink, wink* so that he could look big and make big talk about how he negotiated a big deal while they went right on doing what they do in secret.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Obama is a terrible President, but he is right to try and broker a peaceful nuclear weapons deal with Iran. I don't think force is the correct response to Iran's nuclear program. The US can't afford another war and the world can't afford for ANY nuclear weapons to be used.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
so .... Iran can't have an opinion or say no to other countries that are threatening her....

it has to be Americas way every time.....what's wrong with some of you americans...do you hate the whole world except Israel...

ATS is turning into a place that is full of american narrow minded brain deads.....this only applies to the immature ,unworldly posters that seem to be clogging up this site....

Who said Iran can't? It would be refreshing though if Iran stopped pretending they were ever considering saying yes.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You do know that Iran is fighting Isis too?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

Yes, and they also want this land they are fighting on. So any bets on whether or not they will pack up and leave it once they win?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Throughout history enemies have become allies and enemies again. At this point I am all for Iran helping to kick they animals' asses.

link   

originally posted by: InvisibleOwl

Yes, according to all official MSM trustworthy reports.

Confusing isn't it.

link   

It isn't.

Really...

They get everything they want. All that was being asked was that they put it on a 10 year timetable

Sorry, but you've done it now as well...

I don't want to hear Zionist conspiracies either, I have heard them for 15 years...

I want a tangible proof...

Proof that even MOSSAD couldn't find.

I'll trust the intelligence service whose job is to protect Israel...
Instead of bunch of egocentric warmongers talking out their arse.

edit on 3-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
As I've said before.Their playing the same exact games that nk did prior to their 1st nuclear bomb test.Playing for time playing the UN for the true suckers they are.The OP is right,Ob is an idiot .Israel is right as they saw all this coming way ahead of time.And why was Iran processing nuclear material at breakneck speed again?Peaceful,honest nation my a..

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So getting to fully enrich and develop their own bomb in ten years isn't what they want? And in the meantime they can have their peaceful power?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

They will have to because it is Sovereign land that belongs to the Iraqis...

Spoils of War are illegal, thanks to International Law...

Right now, I can only think of one Nation breaking that Law...

Who wants to guess who that is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join