It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to use Congress' Bully Pulpit to Assail Iran Talks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I've always wondered how the world tolerates Israeli hypocrisy when it comes to global affairs regarding anything nuclear. Israel has a large stockpile of nuclear weapons with means to deliver them to many targets, yet the Israeli government and its supporters will do everything within their power to stop Iran from having nuclear energy. They use false claims that Iran wants to wipe them off the map, that Iran sponsors world terror and much more.

Netanyahu is addressing congress today:

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is seizing the bully pulpit of the U.S. House to deliver his stern message about the danger Iran poses to his nation's survival and voice reservations about any nuclear deal President Barack Obama and international negotiators might sign with Israel's archenemy.

Netanyahu insists he is privy to emerging details of a deal and is expected to lay out specific concerns in Tuesday's speech to a joint meeting of Congress. It will be a last-ditch effort for Netanyahu to speak out against any agreement that would leave open a chance for Tehran to develop nuclear weapons.

The controversial speech comes just two weeks ahead of a tight national election in which Netanyahu is fighting to hold onto his job. It has already aggravated strained relations between Israel and the Obama administration and it comes as negotiators are rushing to reach a nuclear agreement by the end of the month.

Ok as many would suspect, he will use this platform to play the victim and sucker the already bought and paid for US politicians to cater to his every need.

This next quote from Bibi really gets me, full of Irony:

"I plan to speak about an Iranian regime that is threatening to destroy Israel, that's devouring country after country in the Middle East, that's exporting terror throughout the world and that is developing, as we speak, the capacity to make nuclear weapons - lots of them," Netanyahu told America's leading pro-Israel lobby on Monday in what amounted to a warm-up to his speech to Congress.

abc7.com...

Is it just me or does his quote perfectly describe Israel?!

All his speeches on public platforms are nothing but smoke and mirrors. I dare any of you to watch it and count how many times he used the words anti semitism and terrorism. I am willing to bet he uses them quite often.

Anyways, let's see if Obama and Congress fall for his shenanigans...oh wait, chances are the outcome is already planned so this whole speech is nothing but theatrics!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Democrat threatrics you mean.

Most Dem lawmakers are skipping as a protest "threatrics" demonstration...former Vietnam War protesters some are.

Watch Nancy Pellosi try to make eye contact with Netanyahu to show her dis-approval.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

I don't think they will fall for his latest shenanigans. Obama and Congress haven't fallen for them yet, I doubt his latest attempt will change anything.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
@OP

Everyone who goes against YHWH's chosen land, will be destroyed.

So it looks like Obama has put USA in His cross-hairs along with Iran.

Also, Iran has said over and over again that once they have the bomb, they will nuke Israel.

Who's side are you on, civilized people or murderers that cannot wait to drop a nuke on your head via ISIS.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yep. He's a bully.

We've been discussing this for a few days now in this thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Is running live now! here

Live, meaning somehow delayed 5 minutes..

Israeli election watchdog orders TV and radio stations to impose five-minute delay on broadcast to allow editing out of "electioneering" sections

Liv e broadcasting ban for Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to US Congress

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Fact or opinion?

If Congress were to say "no" then yeah I would expect an "ISIS" attack on the USA just like France when they acknowledged Palestine...coincidence?

Also, Iran has said over and over again that once they have the bomb, they will nuke Israel.

No they haven't, can you prove it?

Who's side are you on, civilized people or murderers that cannot wait to drop a nuke on your head via ISIS.

Is this directed towards me?

Who are the civilized people, they all seem like barbarians to me.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
@OP

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

How many countries has Iran attacked recently? How many has Israel attacked?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well, like him or not, Netanyahu is hitting all the right buttons. I think this speech will be a win for him.
edit on 3/3/2015 by Montana because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join