It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't think CIA could've killed Boris to blame Putin? See this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

originally posted by: TDawgRex

BRICS has them shaking in their BOOTS.

And rightfully so.

I'm starting to think that this is a comedy thread since so many here are wishing bad things to happen to the US.

Not "wishing bad things to happen to the US."

Witnessing the US do bad things.

Big difference.

So the U.S. is the only country that could do such things?
Is Russia immune to having factions/groups/people within its government who are capable of doing evil things? For that matter, is any country immune to that?

Couldn't there be Russian factions (Right-wing Nationalist groups) working outside the government of Russia who are immune to doing something such as the murder of Boris Nemtsov?

Sure -- I'm not saying the CIA is above doing something such as this, but it seems to me that people are arguing "It could have been the CIA; therefore it was the CIA".

Using that logic, it could have also been Putin's people, or it could have been a Russian right-wing Nationalist extremist group operating independently of the government.

edit on 3/3/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2
a reply to: sdcigarpig

The country that should take the blame is the country that DID it

US CIA

Don't believe me ?

Read my OP again, see what US has already done against Russia in recent times

Putin has too high a rating to do this, they are trying to bring his ratings down among Russian people

Which begs the question, "Why hasn't Putin done anything yet?" Is he waiting for some imaginary line in the sand to be crossed? If he wanted to totally cripple the US, he wouldn't even need nukes. Two dozen teams of two guys within the borders and another dozen on the outside could take the whole thing down in less than 24 hours. There is so much infrastructure insecurity, this doesn't even require a head shake.

That being said, there appears to be a bigger game afoot and personally, I don't think there is a fight going on at all. This is all smoke and mirrors to make us ***think*** there's a fight going on. Just before they start getting, what they say is serious, about nukes flying, enter the "peacemaker" that will save the world. Who that is, I have my suspicions, but I expect this will be the scenario.

In a real world without all the games and subterfuge, there would have already been a nuclear exchange between Putin and the US or China and the US or both. The US "bully" had better change its attitude and become someone to look up to before it's too late.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

And rightfully so.

I'm starting to think that this is a comedy thread since so many here are wishing bad things to happen to the US.

Big difference.

I didn't say that.

I just don't think Putin would do something like this with the Kremlin as a backdrop.

Then again, I don't believe Ukrainian separatists shot down MH17.

What can you do? I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2
If Putin is not involved, why is he personally handling this himself? I think he is involved.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

And rightfully so.

Big difference.

I didn't say that.

I just don't think Putin would do something like this with the Kremlin as a backdrop.

I personally don't think Putin was involved, but rather it was a Putin-supporting right-wing Nationalist extremist. Putin may have no connection at all to this person, but the person may have done it because he supports Putin and Russian nationalism.

Having said that, that does not preclude the possibility that it was Putin, nor does it preclude the possibility it was the CIA. Just because it was near the Kremlin is meaningless. In fact, Putin could (hypothetically) think no one would suspect that he would have the balls to have him killed near the Kremlin; therefore killing him near the Kremlin is the best place to do it if he wants to throw off suspicion.

Putin could (hypothetically) have had Boris Nemtsov murdered near the Kremlin, then he can have his own people anonymously spread the message through social media of "Putin couldn't be behind the murder because why would he have Nemtsov killed near the Kremlin and implicate himself?"

It's a pretty good plan.

It's similar to "hiding something in plain sight". No one would suspect someplace in plain sight to be a good hiding place, so that makes it a good hiding place. Similarly, no one would expect that Putin would have Nemtsov killed near the Kremlin, so that makes it a good place for Putin to (hypothetically) kill Nemtsov -- making it a good plan.

But, like I said, I think it is more likely a rogue right-wing Russian nationalist extremist.

edit on 3/3/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

You keep mentioning Alexander Litvinenko

Guy who worked for KGB and betrayed them, his own father said Litvinenko was a traitor

What would NSA do to Snowden if he hadn't escaped to Russia

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The US government doesn't own 90 % of media ?

How do you keep a straight face ?

Us media, US mainstream media which is 85% of US media is owned by handful of people who are in such complete cahoots with US government constantly spitting Propaganda

All the main houses like CNN have CIA sitting with editors

This was discussed on ATS long time ago

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

The fact that you felt the need to respond to BRICs comment suggests they are in fact not a joke as you claim

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

US media is free and not owned by US government ?

THE ONLY REASON ATS EXISTS

is because US media is under control
edit on 3-3-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Lol thanks I needed a laugh
edit on 3-3-2015 by LotToTell2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

You reply to you own posts?
Thats too funny.Your obviously not a"good witch"

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Don't overthink it.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
If he were murdered someplace quiet and private, that would limit the number of parties who could access him. Namely govt or at least "higher ups" would be more capable of poison, entering his home...other less-violent methods.

Nemtsov was a politician, and was easily located at the Kremlin, opening the door that many other parties could have assassinated him.... dispersing the potential guilty parties.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2

US media is free and not owned by US government ?

THE ONLY REASON ATS EXISTS

is because US media is under control

Please prove this statement.

And please take a look at the polarized views of those US media outlets, ones that actively pursue stories which criticize the Obama administration, reported on the Snowden story, criticize government agencies, promote freedom of the press...

There is no doubt that the US still has a way to go to catch up with some other countries in various ways, including freedom of the press, but this is absolutely nothing like Russia, where it's known and an open fact that the Kremlin directly controls the majority of Russian media. This is not a conspiracy or a belief, it's an open and stated reality on record for the world to see.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   
On the subject of Russian media control, some light reading...

Putin wants to control Russian web access: Reports

Freedom House: Russia

Russia Moves to Extend Control of Media

Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media

Russia's Media Autarky Strengthens Its Grip

Russia’s Putin signs law extending Kremlin’s grip over media

But let me guess, it's all "evil western propaganda", even though the laws being signed in Russia are public record, and even though none of this is any secret within Russia itself, and even though numerous people who created and built these media outlets have had to flee Russia for the safety of the US and UK after the Kremlin stole their businesses from them using laws signed by Putin.

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

This was discussed on ATS long time ago

Funny... you only joined last week.

(post by LotToTell2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by DJW001 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join