It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't think CIA could've killed Boris to blame Putin? See this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It's amazing how many people are willing to cuddle up and get in bed with Russia. Someone bring back McCarthyism.
edit on 332015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LotToTell2

"Don't believe me?"

Not for a minute.
edit on 332015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Neither do I believe you

Your views and opinions coincide with views of US government which I consider true evil on earth

So I guess we have nothing else to say to each other huh

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh you are funny. Can't happen, not in the USA so quit dreaming and trying to stir people up.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Just say you don't understand me and we'll be fine. Shakes head.
Your thread is in skunk works. Highly speculative with no corroborating evidence to support the claim.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ugh, the propaganda from both sides is getting agitating and almost too difficult to click on any of these Russia vs. USA threads. Let's be honest people neither Putin nor the US had Nemtsov killed, more than likely a right wing extremist group did it. Secondly the hatred vile being spewed is ridiculous the common free thinking Russian doesn't hate the US and the common free thinking American doesn't hate the Russians' either. The doom and gloom scenarios are ridiculous on most these threads. The CIA as well as Putin had no reason to kill Nemtsov, go ahead an give your list of reasoning, but none add up none. Both mass medias of both countries spin whatever story it is to there liking to sell air time and draw interest, mass media is a business that causes pollution to the weak minded. People really need to take a deep breath and realize that all the powerful governments are working hand in hand to spring their agenda to accomplish the true goal of a one world government. Is Putin corrupt yes, is Obama yes, every leader in the world has there hands in the pockets of the true world leaders plan.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Claiming that:
"The U.S. and the CIA are monsters, so they did this to frame Putin"

is just as simplistic and short-sighted as claiming:
"Putin and Russia are monsters, so they killed him"

Sure -- maybe the murder was directly connected to Putin, or maybe it was in fact the CIA, but it' could have easily been (and perhaps it is more likely) that some Russian Nationalist extremest group with no direct affiliation to Putin did this.

edit on 3/3/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

You dont think russia killed boris to blame the west?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

You dont think russia killed boris to blame the west?

Exactly.

If the OP feels it's possible that the CIA did this to frame Putin, the it only logically follows that he should think it's possible that Putin did this to frame the West, knowing that people such as the OP would blame the CIA.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Read my OP again, see what US has already done against Russia in recent times

So other than your speculating do you have anything that backs your claims, because without that all you have is your word and it takes more than that to prove your OP as being the truth?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LotToTell2
Anyone who knows anything about Russia and Putin knows that :

Putin would kill a man by using sly KGB methods, car crash, suicide, drug related murder, angry boyfriend girlfriend murder, FOOD Poisoning for god's sake at a local subway

But not shot 200 yards from Kremlin wall

That is asinine

You keep saying this in threads but then you completely ignore Alexander Litvinenko when people point out the stupidity of the claim.

Alexander Litvinenko was murdered by the Russian state in the middle of London, using Polonium.

Using your ridiculous suggestion that it's all "too obvious", Alexander Litvinenko should have been killed in a car accident, or in a faked suicide, or supposedly murdered by an ally...

Yet, he was murdered in London by the Russian government using a method deliberately intended to get worldwide attention, thereby not only killing their target, but threatening all those who speak out against Putin, and threatening all other countries who would be significantly concerned about the risks of such a weapon being used on the public.

Your complete denial of this reality basically makes all your other points on this equally asinine. You're discrediting yourself each time you ignore Litvinenko.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Illusions14

The issue with your post is that you assume the US and America are somehow equal, when they are factually not.

The US government does not own and control 90% of American media.
You can protest the US govt without being beaten, arrested and imprisoned.
You do not have 24 hour news coverage in the US calling Republicans fascists and traitors to their country.
You do not have the state selecting minority groups for attacks.
The US doesn't have a record of opposition politicians and journalists being murdered or imprisoned every other month.
And, perhaps most importantly, The US has not invaded Canada and stolen a chunk of land.

While there are a lot of things the US does wrong (obviously) it is ridiculous to claim that it is anything like Russia.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Your views and opinions coincide with views of US government which I consider true evil on earth

Have you even given one brain cells worth of thought that what you describe...EVERY FLIPPIN' Nation on earth is conducting such operations, both overt and covert?

But I guess not your precious and oh so innocent Russia?

Give me a break and take your badly done propaganda elsewhere. What happened, RT wouldn't hire you?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

a reply to: SallieSunshine

United States is preparing western countries for WW3 which US has to instigate to survive and erase its debt

I am afraid you're right.

BRICS has them shaking in their BOOTS.

And rightfully so.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
CIA Behind this?
Sure is possible, especially when considering the past...

The US has made more than 50 attempts to assassinate political party leaders according to William Blum in "Killing Hope: U.S. Military and C.I.A. Interventions since World War II", 2003. Noam Chomsky called this book "Far and away the best book on the topic.". Former CIA officer John Stockwell called the same book "The single most useful summary of CIA history."

wikispooks

But likely? Hmmm .. not really sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
CIA Behind this?
Sure is possible, especially when considering the past...

The US has made more than 50 attempts to assassinate political party leaders according to William Blum in "Killing Hope: U.S. Military and C.I.A. Interventions since World War II", 2003. Noam Chomsky called this book "Far and away the best book on the topic.". Former CIA officer John Stockwell called the same book "The single most useful summary of CIA history."

wikispooks

But likely? Hmmm .. not really sure.

How shall I çai this?

Trust your instincts?

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

And rightfully so.

I'm starting to think that this is a comedy thread since so many here are wishing bad things to happen to the US.

But BRICS has absolutely no one shaking in their boots, maybe peeing their pants from laughing so hard.

BRICS is a joke. The countries that form that group barely get along. And in the case of India and China, they don't get along at all.

I have to laugh every time some on brings up BRICS thinking that it something to seriously consider.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

And rightfully so.

I'm starting to think that this is a comedy thread since so many here are wishing bad things to happen to the US.

Not "wishing bad things to happen to the US."

Witnessing the US do bad things.

Big difference.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Not "wishing bad things to happen to the US."

Witnessing the US do bad things.

Big difference.

Not really because you are willingly putting blinders on to ignore others doing bad things, because maybe your loyalties lie elsewhere?

No difference at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join