It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times drops bombshell on Hillary Clinton’s use of private email at State Department

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I would comment but what the HEEL for. This nation is FUBAR!

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Methinks that she has deleted everything by now.

It is a bit suspicous IMO, she could have corresponded with people she should not be talking to, or the content of the correspondences could be damning. I would not be surprised in the least if either of those outcomes were true.

Then the press should demand a "please explain" in regards to this story and I'd love to see her squirm her way out of it. You can't make this go away Hillary.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
You can't make this go away Hillary.

$20 says it does go away, just like 99% of other scandals and evidence of wrongdoing involving government officials seems to.

It's all a dog and pony show. Always has been.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I imagine she was trying to circumvent the NSA snoops.

Who trusts the US government anymore...

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Let us not forget Hillary was once First Lady. She knew email protocols then when she resided at the WH.

She will likely say something like "at this point, what difference does it make?"

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
None of this amounts to anything. Corruption is rampant and nothing is being done to change it. Just finger pointing.

Flipping email is pretty low on the list of rip offs and bad directions out country is taking.

Besides, last time government email was needed (IRS), it couldn't be gotten. It's one big, ugly dog and pony show we are being served.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ok so I don't post often at all...but read everyday on this site.
This immediately reminded me of this.

We need to kick out all of the Kings and queens of our government and both sides are to blame. Killary is one of them

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Yet another liberal democrat not only breaking the rules and the law, but OBVIOUSLY hiding something. No one uses their personal email while on the job when work email is available...unless they have REASON to. This should be enough to exclude her from being allowed to run for president.

So...how come it is always the left that ignores laws, rules, morals, etc.? I know that it is because they are criminals that IF their true actions were discovered, they would be torn from office and jailed. At least if the lawmakers and justice department does their job. But since many lawmakers and the justice department are pawns of the democratic administration, here are the American people stuck being ruled by liars and criminals.

It doesn't matter what she says, excuses are worthless from liars...she broke the law and did so for the sole purpose of hiding from the American public what she was really up to. No different than the IRS (at Obama's command) and Louis Learner (also at his command) did. Proof? I don't personally need proof when the circumstantial evidence of ALL democrats points nowhere but to this single outcome.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
None of this amounts to anything. Corruption is rampant and nothing is being done to change it. Just finger pointing.

Flipping email is pretty low on the list of rip offs and bad directions out country is taking.

Besides, last time government email was needed (IRS), it couldn't be gotten. It's one big, ugly dog and pony show we are being served.

Wow...that almost sounds like "everyone is doing it, so we should just ignore it and allow the criminal activity to continue". Probably how we got to the point that Putin makes our government look like angels.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
I'm sure the NSA can pull them up.

Not when they are controlled by the dems. They just become accomplices of the criminals.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Those running the show want people to be concerned with why she is using Yahoo or such for mail.

Otherwise, people might start asking why a man spends millions in others money to get a federal office and then within 5 or 10 years he had made millions of dollars.

It is easy to get people to lose focus and run in meaningless circles.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If she even wins the democratic nomination for President the system is more corrupt or the people in this country are more ignorant than I thought.

edit on 3-3-2015 by Gully because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

People are past the important things.

Why the heck has our country been fighting wars in every decade since WWII? Look at our economy. But email or whether a so called news person tells the truth is the hot topic.

By the way, politicians and news people both lie.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

People are past the important things.

Why the heck has our country been fighting wars in every decade since WWII? Look at our economy. But email or whether a so called news person tells the truth is the hot topic.

By the way, politicians and news people both lie.

You are correct...our government is corrupt. No question and I'm part of that choir. But the little things count also and are easier for some people to digest. And on liars? You don't want to get me going on liars. A person can have a good reason for committing murder. That doesn't make them innocent or anything...but it could be a good reason. For example...someone kills a family member of yours and you decide to kill them. Good reason...still guilty. But a liar only lies to escape responsibility for doing wrong...and...a liar is always a liar and you can't believe a word a liar says...ever. A lying politician (or news person) therefore becomes worthless. If you are worthless, you have no reason to be permitted keep your job/position because you can't fulfill the duties because you are a worthless liar. Yes...Obama (a proven liar) should be removed from office along with a bunch of others on both sides.

And...please stop saying things like "politicians and news people both lie". It infers that because we know they lie, that the lying is acceptable. It isn't. And that should be a law at least for politicians. If you can be proven to lie to the public or their representatives...you're out and never allowed back. Why? Because you have become worthless in that position.
edit on 3/3/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

Yup we are truly part of a ruling system is feels like now.

I can see why she wouldn't want to use a government system email. If she gets some info in her email that might cause her trouble if found she can just delete it with very few people knowing or being able to recover it.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

And...please stop saying things like "politicians and news people both lie". It infers that because we know they lie, that the lying is acceptable.

Maybe you see it as acceptable, I don't. But most people let it go. People should be turning off NBC and whatever O'Reilly is on and letting those who run it know why. But most won't. They do see it as something to overlook.

To bad most people can't figure out that TV news is an opinion and people steering agenda, not news.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
God I despise my countries leaders....

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's amazing that in the years she was Secretary of State, nobody that sent or received an e-mail from her questioned the address. She has control over her mail. Only her. No transparency. But, no oversight committee questioned this, or even caught this during her term. Secret service missed it. CIA missed it. NSA missed it. They are all inept.

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So much wrong with this, starting with the obvious intent of evading accountability and also, perhaps equally troubling is the disregard for security.

Agreed. This is unacceptable. I'm finding this story hard to wrap my head around because I have so many questions.

Who's the IT guy? Why didn't she have a gov't email account set up on her first day as SoS? (I've read that she didn't even HAVE a gov't account) When gov't officials received email from "[email protected]" did NO ONE think to question it? Is her influence so great that NO ONE blew a whistle on this? Thousands of people had to receive email from her! And what about all the emails to other country's leaders that didn't "get caught" in the US gov't's accountability net? It's crazy!

The lack of accountability is absolutely one problem, but the security risk is unacceptable! My mind is just blown over this. I am not at all crazy about the thought of Hillary as president, but this, in my opinion, should be a deal breaker for her upcoming run.

It will be interesting to see who ends up under the bus on this...

The topic of other people who have used their own email is irrelevant to this subject, IMO. This day and age, there is NO excuse for the SoS and the next presidential "hopeful" using her private email for official business!

Gah!

edit on 3/3/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Ugh, so wrong! Putting it in her personal email makes it difficult (by design? probably!) for FOIA requests to be carried out. Any search on government email would not pull anything from a personal email account.

We've had the same problem with a "gang of 5" on our local school board. I know, small potatoes in comparison, but out little gang of five is currently the subject of a DA investigation and a lawsuit involving sunshine laws and right to know requests thwarted by personal email. They all had a school-provided address for email. I would hope the same for Hillary, but since our DOJ is so corrupt, I see that happening, oh, NEVER.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join