It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woman sets fire to husband who sexually abused daughter.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

You can raise a human from birth and it can do the exact same thing. Bad analogy.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

You can raise a human from birth and it can do the exact same thing. Bad analogy.

Not from natural instinct to protect food or while licking their own genitals. I'm pretty sure you started this analogy, & I agree, it's a really bad one.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And why do you think, in your tiny little mind, I am "justifying" rape? I am not in the slightest, I was pointing out that we, as civilised humans, have a criminal justice system to deal with it and taking the law into your own hands is not the right thing to do.

The reason I brought up the comparison with animals is because you said the existence of rape proves humans are worthless. I just pointed out it was not something unique to humans.

Somehow, you've made the extraordinary leap equating that to justifying rape.
edit on 2/3/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

You're a very angry & condescending person. No wonder you support rape.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Riiiight....

Still waiting on an eloquent response as to why you think I support rape. This is libel, you know.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

I think my idea that humans shouldn't exist, thus a woman setting fire to an alleged child rapist as a good thing, deeply disturbs your sense of reality, for whatever reason; a reality where you think a human sexually raping another is no different than a monkey who has sex with a frog.
Eloquent enough for you?
edit on 2-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Clearly, I am just being trolled here, so moving along.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The fact that my reality & view of the world naturally trolls people never ceases to amaze me.

You are not alone in this, not by far.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
If the punishment would meet the crime, it would be much more balanced but do they meet really?

I know in country i live (finland) there are many rapist and often their victims are child/s and some of them walk with warnings and some payment in money for victim/s but even those whom be sentenced jail time, get about 1-3 years and of course some of them gets freed early.. from under 3years of prison that is joke it self already..

This in my honest opinion is huge flaw in law&punishment systems, its kinda like slap in the victims face. I could draw some examples but the most famous in my mind was 2 different cops and cases, get a jail free card even after they used their officer status to lure these victims to be raped and another cop could have joined the force back but he didnt want it..

Let me ask yous what would be even balanced punishment in our civilized civilization for crimes like rape?? Should child rape be higher than adults rape, they are even more helpless to defend them selfs.

How many rapist, continues in that path after they have been sentenced for what ever punishment?

Its not a pretty picture when u start realizing these things how large they are already and it will get even worse because sadly there is huge demand for child sex slaves every where in the world, i read couple years ago that it was about 32biljon business per year in UK/UN countries alone and they estimated about 2-3miljon kids are in the underworld slavery all the time and that about 1miljon kids goes disappearing per year.

Well i take bit back what i sayd earlier, we should not start torturing these sick ppl but we need to eject them from the societies and make sure they will not get back and keep on raping others. If someone can offer the cure for them lets try that but mean time why should we give another chance to rape someone, it kinda of makes zero sense to me, feel free to enlighten me about it whats the dealio.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

The lack of express & extensive use of capital punishment is the biggest detriment to society.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Not acceptable for this woman to set her P.O.S. husband on fire, although completly understandable. I fell bad for her and her poor daughter. But we can't have people taking the law into their own hands, no amtter what the circumstance are.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I have decided to weigh in here, we have a system of law in place to deal with issues of justice and we entrust certain individuals of society to ensure justice is done. While I am no fan of convicted kiddy fiddlers, we simply cannot allow others to act in such a manner that undermines the laws that have been put in place.

Two wrongs do not make a right. I understand how angry she must be but I cannot give her a pass because he's a supposed Pedophile.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
So your endorsing setting someone on fire?

The guy is a pos kill him but setting someone on fire is brutality that we in the civilized world cannot justify.

Take a walk with all that self righteous, we are civilized, high and mighty drivel blah, blah, blah. Nope, fight fire with fire. Evil needs to be eradicated, and in the most ruthless and brutal matter. It's the only way these creatures will learn, and it's a great deterrent. So sick and tired of the we are better than them argument. As you argue, children continue to be abused. So I view people who do nothing as being weaklings and cowards.

We are not ISIS.

No we are not, but how is that a good enough reason to not defend the innocent to our fullest capabilities? It reminds me of fighting a war with one hand tied behind our back. I know the always do good people don't like that, but it is what it is. Natural Law is destroying your enemy, by any means possible.

With that being said, Until someone is convicted of a crime, you just can't go around burning people alive with out a trial. Otherwise it would be lawless chaos. I must be honest though, if it were me personally who caught him, being burned alive would be considered him being very lucky. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You're not being trolled, Eunuchorn is a misanthropist. That is just how he/she rolls, it's not personal. That ideology doesn't value normal human lives for various reasons, let alone the bottom of the barrel which are child molesters. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Until someone is convicted of a crime, you just can't go around burning people alive with out a trial.

Even if they are convicted, we still can't burn them. People have been wrongfully convicted you know?

You don't care that we are civilized? That tells me a lot about you.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf AlienUntil someone is convicted of a crime, you just can't go around burning people alive with out a trial.

Do you have trouble comprehending what you just read? That is exactly what I said! Jeezus, read already!

Even if they are convicted, we still can't burn them. People have been wrongfully convicted you know?

If there is DNA evidence concerning the abuse of a child, then your wrongfully convicted weak argument is just that, weak.

Why do you choose to defend child molesters? I think we should repeatedly drown them once convicted, as long as there is DNA evidence to back it up. Do you have a problem with it when there is DNA evidence to back it up, yes or no?

You don't care that we are civilized? That tells me a lot about you.

Calm down now, but yes, I could care less about your so called "we are civilized" bull crap. If we are truly civilized, we would do everything in our power to prevent even one more child from being sexually abused.

Apparently, you care more about protecting evil people, than you do children. Pretty sad if you ask me my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I think the guy got off easy..

If i found myself in this situation the culprit would die a slow and agonizing death... no lighter fuel required, perhaps this makes me a bad person but in the grand scheme of things there are far worse people out there than me and i am of the opinion that people who take liberties with children don't deserve a chance to be rehabilitated, they deserve a release from their sickness and should be put down....

say what you like about how this man deserves a trial before being punished but the justice system fails more often than you would like to believe and maybe if we took a blade to the throat of everyone convicted of such crimes perhaps there would be less of these scumbags in the world today...

Just my opinion
edit on 2/3/2015 by Ph03n1x because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

Do you have trouble comprehending what you just read? That is exactly what I said! Jeezus, read already!

Eh? My reading comprehension is fine. What I read is that you want them burnt after they are convicted. Am I wrong?

I think we should repeatedly drown them once convicted, as long as there is DNA evidence to back it up. Do you have a problem with it when there is DNA evidence to back it up, yes or no?

Yes I have problem with that. It makes YOU sadistic and as bad as the worst criminals.

Why do you choose to defend child molesters?

It's pretty sad that you think that because I disagree with you I defend them.

Calm down now

No YOU calm down. You're the one who is riled up. I'm perfectly fine.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

You are a moron.....do you know the diff. between an alleged crime and a proven crime???
Even if he is guilty,she had no right to harm him while he was sleeping. She should have gathered evidence and filed a case against him....
Would you like to be burned while you are asleep??
This post is evident of the fact that the general public is too stupid to uphold justice

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

This is beyond stupid . So,if I burned you while you were asleep and then told everyone that you were a child molester which cannot be proven,would it be alright for you????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join