It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woman sets fire to husband who sexually abused daughter.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
To the OP.

The woman who did this should face the law. No one is above the law. However, the mitigating circumstances are such that it's likely the judge and jury would err towards leniency, if the abuse was found to be true.

While this type of event gets the emotions going, and my first thought was "good for her", there is a legal process and if we allow legal niceties to be set aside, then we are on the slippery slope to lynch mobs and extrajudicial "justice".

Regards

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Yeayyyyy!!! Go girl!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If u rape children u should be going trough multiple torture tactics... Fck the prison system, it does nothing, lets take torture camps for the extreme criminals, like child rapist and we could make new reality show out of it, make it entertainment to punish these pedos. I rather see this than what we are becoming weak mindless sheep just waiting for our own turns to get fcked and then we cry our souls out and curse Gods etc...

CX

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Weird how some people here believe.

It does not matter if he did it or not. It seems that a lot of people here support vigilantism. I've seen that in a lot of threads like this. That is what so scary about it.

I wouldn't say i support vigilantiism, but when it comes to this subject, i would have to ask if you have young kids?

If so, you'll understand why people would be less than sympathetic if he is indeed guilty.

CX.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CX

I agree, as a father, I too would be enraged, but I would like to think I would still follow the correct procedure and let the law handle it for the very reason any action I took would most likely deny my children their father as well as the torment of what they went through.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Why does rape exist? Why does a society exist where kids would make accusations about pedophilic acts, true or false? Why does a society exist where innocent men are imprisoned, evil men can get released for any reason under the sun despite proof, & the prison industrial complex is one of the biggest profit generators in the modern world?

Im sure I could go on about how broken & long term conditioned humanity is as a whole. You won't catch me crying over one more dead human, especially if he was in fact a child molester. I support vigilantism, because why not? Everything is equally broken, pointless, & unreliable.

I believe the fact that Rape exists is enough reason for humans not to exist.

I feel bad for anyone who believes in any kind of quality of life & supports any kind of man made system of "Justice". Humans & our society is so far beyond corrupt & unfixable anyways.
edit on 2-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Fricken slow loads making me double post so annoying.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So now the child that was the one that was harmed in the first place has no parents. Stupid move.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rupertg

The problem with at method is that castration doesn't take away the urges. The perv's just end up using objects instead
Rape/molestation isn't about sex, it's about power.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Humans are no different to any other animal - "rape" exists in the animal kingdom a plenty, it isn't some symptom of an inherently unworthy creature. The only different between humans and animals is that we have decided that non-consensual sex should be a crime and even the concept of that is a relatively new one.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Humans are no different to any other animal - "rape" exists in the animal kingdom a plenty, it isn't some symptom of an inherently unworthy creature. The only different between humans and animals is that we have decided that non-consensual sex should be a crime and even the concept of that is a relatively new one.

Animals can't choose to ignore natural instinct, or convey feelings with words. Humans can.

So you think rape should be allowed & accepted? wow.

That's the *only* difference between humans and animals? I'm all for the devaluation of humanity, but you're being hyperbolic.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm kind of torn too, if he did this then I'm glad he got dealt with by his wife.
But we do have a system in place to deal with this and we are civilised so.... Hmmmm

If it was my kid, I'd burn the **** too.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The guy has / had a right to a trial before she acted as judge and jury. Unless she actually saw him doing this I can't justify her actions.

Pfftt.... None of that even-handedness here if you please. We are the internet's angry hordes. We demand swift justice!

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I think it was clear, contextually, that when I said "only difference" I was referring to sex. Just who is being hyperbolic? Obviously there are other differences across the board, but that is not what I was discussing and you know that.

And anyway, animals are more than simply instinct driven machines as well. They can gave emotion and thoughts too.
edit on 2/3/15 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

And another thing, where the fudging hell did I say "rape should be allowed/acceptable"????

You're a piece of work.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

You can raise a lion from birth & it could still rip your throat off without a second thought. Trying to compare humans & animals to justify rape has to be the most ludicrous thing I've ever encountered on ATS.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

The only different between humans and animals is that we have decided that non-consensual sex should be a crime and even the concept of that is a relatively new one.

So once the animal kingdom decides rape is bad & punishable by law, you will agree it is bad? Or are you just defending the existence of rape as natural & /shrug what can Ya do except hope the Justice system is infallible.

We're both pieces of work bro. Maybe try being less judgmental towards me & more judgmental towards rapists, imo

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
There is not even one person here that has any idea of the guilt of this man and yet you advocate that it was correct behavior to burn him alive. This woman should be tried and if found guilty executed for murder. You may not take the law into your hands, anyone who does so is wrong no matter what the circumstances.

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Metallicus
The guy has / had a right to a trial before she acted as judge and jury. Unless she actually saw him doing this I can't justify her actions.

I hate to say it but I agree with you.

You cant take the law into your own hands as there would be caos.

She should get the minimum sentance allowed. But she should still have pay for her crime.

Make her pay all medical bills; depending on the severity of the burns, that's either just going to require dressings for a few weeks, or it's going to require years of skin grafts, operations and physiotherapy, plus loss of earnings from inability to work (who's going to pay the mortgage or look after the girl when both parents are in jail?)

posted on Mar, 2 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

There is no reason to jail this woman. With that said this needs to happen more often. She is a hero and he deserved worse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join