It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NV Republican says Cancer is a fungus that can be flushed out with salt water

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

I don't think you understand the science!
I think I do.

Telomeres do not allow a cell to live longer, they determine how many times a cell can reproduce.

A fundamental difference in the behavior of normal versus tumor cells in culture (1–5) is that normal cells divide for a limited number of times (exhibit cellular senescence) whereas tumor cells usually have the ability to proliferate indefinitely (are immortal).

hmg.oxfordjournals.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not really. Cancer cells die at pretty much the same rate as normal cells.

As usual Phage, always digging yourself out of a hole using rhetorics...

You know Phage, my spouse have worked all of her life as a cytotechnologists, I'm quite sure a "science" person like you know what they do for their living. When I told her what you said about immortality of cancerous cell: "Cancer cells die at pretty much the same rate as normal cells", she laughed at you and said immortality of cancerous cell is one of their most important characteristics...

As said before, you don't understand the science!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Personally, I think this theory IS worth looking into. Why do I say that?

1) I remember the uproar over "stomach ulcers" in the past century, and how they were supposedly linked to everything from stress to spicy food - and Big Pharma made a huge haul with OTC and prescription anti-acids. Then someone found out that stomach ulcers were caused by just bacteria - and a few doses of antibiotics usually cured them.

2) I read recently that older people, especially, seem chronically plagued with "inflammation and infections"," which drags their health down, and is believed to be a root cause of everything from strokes to heart attacks.

www.lef.org...
HOW CHRONIC LOW-LEVEL INFLAMMATION IS ONE OF THE 10 LEADING CAUSES OF MORTALITY IN THE U.S.

3) Keeping this cancer-avoidance secret could be a powerful tool among the Elitists, or those secretly determined to de-populate the planet of those they consider "undesirables". As well as insulate Big Pharma and cancer doctors/hospitals the Elitists may have huge investments in.

And this theory isn't brand new - it originally emerged in 2013:

drsircus.com...
(2013) IS CANCER A FUNGUS? A NEW THEORY
Cancer, according to this, is caused by "infections," and also involves "inflammation" caused by acid PH, low oxygen, low body temps, as well as nutritional deficiencies and tissue/cellular toxicity or damage. And this article links it to Candida fungal infections specifically.

And the science has been there for years to prove this - just scattered among many sites on different years:

newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org...
(March 2012) EMERGING FUNGAL INFECTION IN SOUTH-WEST U.S. MIMICS CANCER

www.cdc.gov...
(2013) CDC ADVICE FOR CANCER PATIENTS ABOUT FUNGAL INFECTIONS

www.sciencedaily.com...
(July 2014) RESTORED IMMUNITY SHOWN FOR CANCER-RELATED FUNGAL INFECTIONS
edit on 26-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

a reply to: R0B3RTF1SH3R
The only part of that I understood was mono-atomic gold.

Anyway, I'm gonna talk about a medical issue I have right now which could be related to this topic.

One morning around six weeks ago, I suddenly felt like I had been shot in the pancreas with a microwave weapon. I went on to suffer considerable abdominal pain for around 36 hours, after which the pain mysteriously shifted to my lower back and lasted for another 36 hours. It was debilitating enough that I had a lot of trouble sleeping. I had absolutely no problem passing urine, everything appeared normal in that respect. However, the urine was of a cola colour due to the presence of blood and protein, which was confirmed by my doctor. A urinary tract infection was suspected and I was prescribed with trimethoprim, an antibiotic. I had two single doses on days two and three (so I took four of them in total). The problem substantially eased off on the fourth day. There has been no re-occurrence since and a recent urine sample was negative.

Four weeks ago I came down with a common cold and one week later I took a single trimethoprim. Since maybe one week after that I have been suffering with severe itchiness. It is now specific to the back of my neck, but at one point I was also scratching a lot just below my navel. My doctor told me that it's scabies and gave me some cream, which has helped but the problem persists. I had a bad cough throughout this time, although it has substantially eased this week.

The itching began the very next day after I had a friend stay overnight with me, which implies that they had an infection of sorts. In the case of first-time exposure to scabies, there are no apparent symptoms for some time, at least several weeks. The fact that I had symptoms within a matter of hours might imply that I have indeed been exposed to it at some point in my life. However, I have absolutely no recollection of having had a serious problem with itching so if there has been past exposure then I would have been very young.

Might it be that I have both infections and that scabies is thriving on candida yeast?

scabies? is there dots (like bites) with track marks between them? if no. then its not scabies.

is the itching burning? or just normal itchy, scratching is relief or painful?

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe Mr. VP wants to re-read this article I posted above, that links Cancer to Candida.

drsircus.com...
IS CANCER A FUNGUS?
"... two highly aggressive types of phagocytes in the immune system (neutrophils and inflammatory monocytes), which however also have a high potential for collateral destruction, mediate the inflammatory reaction during an infection with candida."

I don't know about the "salt cure," but I personally put some baking soda in the drinking water I keep handy at night, to deal with my stomach over-acidity overnight. (Baking soda, in moderation, is also a great stool softener and teeth whitener.)

So maybe a soaking-bath with baking soda might help you find some relief.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: R0B3RTF1SH3R
scabies? is there dots (like bites) with track marks between them? if no. then its not scabies.

is the itching burning? or just normal itchy, scratching is relief or painful?

The problem is to the back of my neck so I can't get a good enough look. Itchiness is normal and without pain. Scratching tends to create a mild burning sensation and I expect that is a clear indicator of scabies.

The reason I'm questioning this is because I'm pretty sure that the symptoms were apparent within hours of exposure and I also developed a cough. I overheard my friend mention cream on the phone so there must have been a problem.

What I'm particularly interested in are possible links between the use of antibiotics and incidence of scabies.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I decided to do a Search for antibiotics which are also anti-fungals. I didn't find any one substance, but here is a slide-show lecture (with text points) for antibiotics (mainly amphotericin-B and other polyenes, and griseofulvin) that work well with - or instead of - anti-fungals:

www.slideshare.net...
ANTIFUNGAL DRUGS AND ANTIBIOTICS

****************************************************************************************

www.naturalnews.com...
5 MUST-HAVE ANTIFUNGAL HERBS FOR EVERY HOME PANTRY

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
STUDY OF 7 PLANTS NATIVE TO N. IRELAND, KNOWN AS EFFECTIVE FOLK MEDICINE ANTIBIOTICS AND ANTIFUNGALS
Garlic is at the top of the list for both these articles. Plus, this article also studied onions and dandelion leaf and roots, which are abundantly available outside N. Ireland.

RESULTS: Only garlic showed inhibition against 9 bacterial isolates, and against Candida parapsilosis fungus.

www.candida-cure-recipes.com...
CANDIDA CURE RECIPES AND ANTIFUNGAL HERBS
Herbs with "berberine" (like goldenseal and barberry) demonstrate significant antifungal activity, and can prevent candida yeasts from producing lipase, an enzyme which candida uses to help colonize.

(NOTE: Avoid lavender and tea tree oil if you have boys around, as these herbs/aromatics can inhibit development levels of testosterone. And both mint and licorice root can elevate blood pressure.)

edit on 26-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Fungus is among the most deadly microbes on the planet. It can eat flesh, cause cancers, and diminish the overall health of the body via systemic infections.

A good example of a common fungus that can wreak havoc is candida. In someone with a diminished physical vigor (such as the elderly), a case of thrush can be the start of a chain of events that causes an early death. Intake of proteins is critical for the elderly and infirm. Not being able to chew/swallow can be deadly to someone near the brink already.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
antibiotics ... are also anti-fungals

You what, mate?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join